a tease for detective marlowe

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
agus76
Explorer
Explorer

a tease for detective marlowe

Post by agus76 »

This is a long adventure-tease game. it wasn't easy to build it and i needed a lots of time, so i hope anyone enjoy it!

The story is quite long and complicated with quiz and other stuff, so if you find an error in this tease please inform me and i'll correct it.

English is not my first language, so if someone want/can help me to correct syntax please contact me on this forum, but for the first week i let my "rough" language, after i'll publish the solution (if someone loke to solve it with "Tricks :-D ).

One last thing, when you finish this tease you'll see in the last picture one particular panorama, so the first who will write here what it is he will win... nothing, but the pleasure to know that he finished this game for first!

Bye
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: a tease for detective marlowe

Post by wonderbo »

Great, thanks for sharing...I'm looking forward to it.
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

I don't seem to get how this little game with the girls work. There are some buttons with "fingering", "fucking", "blowjob" and a timer. Whenever I click one of this buttons the timer loses one minute. What are we supposed to do there??
Killer_Tomato_1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Killer_Tomato_1 »

hey (your from austria too haha) =) ok look its difficult ..so you have tu push tehm in a diffrent order... and you gotta make her cum or from the oter you gota get the code the problme is i got it done with natasha but tanja got the code.. and i cent get it doen wiht her i tried a tousand diffrent combinations but it doesnt work its impssible maybe the creator of the tease can give me the combination what to do because this tease is awesome but i cant get that one done ive got everything just not tanja .. pleas sen me a pm creator so i can tfinnish this tease
novawelle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by novawelle »

Also, you cannot finger her thrice in a row, the flash ends after that. :-/

But apart of this it's a very nice tease!!
agus76
Explorer
Explorer

Post by agus76 »

Thank you men! i hope you like this tease especialy when you'll see solution, :-D about tina there isn't mistake: remember, it is a "time" game... and you know that nyx has different time encounter... not? about natasha i see that you can't repeat different time the some task, i'll solve the problem, anyway it is only a combination task: you can solve it looking at Button... it is not the same when you click that in different orders... anyway usually i begin from "preliminary" but i don't like blowjob... :-D
(whatever don't miss too time with natasha, it is not so important...)

enjoy it!
tony246
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by tony246 »

Ok, now I got it. But one problem, you labeled the code section "21" as 2nd instead of first.
agus76
Explorer
Explorer

Post by agus76 »

fix it, thank you!
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

if you ever want someone to proofread and help with the language barrier, let me know

Great tease
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by baultista »

Ah... made it very far but couldn't beat the "end boss", so to speak.