the house

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
agus76
Explorer
Explorer

the house

Post by agus76 »

my first tease. it's really long, please inform me about possible errors. thank
storydejour
Explorer
Explorer

Re: the house

Post by storydejour »

I loved it. I did not do every possible tease yet, but what I saw was very good.

Even though English is not your native language, you still did better than a lot of people who speak English as their first language. I refer to use of punctuation (periods, commas, question marks, even capitalization helps a lot.)

At the beginning of the tease, you said your English is not good, so that made me more "tolerant" than if I thought you were just another lazy American who didn't bother to learn to write, so I recommend you do that at the beginning of all your stories.

I usually check this every day. I do not mind helping, so send me a private message with specific questions or even want me to proof read something you write.

Please continue with the quality work.
agus76
Explorer
Explorer

Post by agus76 »

thank man. it isn't easy to write a tease so long in a different language. anyway i found a little "bug" now the tease is longer. thank for compliments, i have different projects about teases with playgame and teases elements togheter, you'll see it.
i hope only to improve my english, so anyone can read them without problems.
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by baultista »

The tease is understandable and a LOT of fun. I only did one path that ended up with me quickly er, finishing... lol.
Drum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Drum »

The tease was great. Near perfect for my tastes.

I'm sure if you asked here for someone to proofread it people would agree easily. Especially if its the same quality as this tease.

Also i played through the whole tease a few times and didn't find any bugs.
agus76
Explorer
Explorer

Post by agus76 »

:-) thank, i hope this tease could like to everyone. probably for next tease i'll ask someone to take a looto about "syntax" of tease, anyhow for now i'll try to develop different teases with playgame concept and mutiple endings.
so probably i'll need same proofreader!
Forevergallant
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Forevergallant »

I LOVED this tease. I would be more than willing to proofread any of your future teases. And if you wanted proofread this one so it can be reedited.

Please continue to make quality teases like this.
simpleman_17
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by simpleman_17 »

loved the tease kudos! keep em cumming.