Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by texturedshroom »

Post in this thread if you are a Domme looking for a sub, or a sub looking for a Domme. Or if you're a Dom looking for a sub, etc.

Try to include as much information as possible. What are you looking for? What are your interests? Limits? Are you straight, bi, or gay? Is online OK or are you looking for real-time only? Are you looking for long-term or just to be teased once or twice?

I made this thread to cut down on the "looking for a Domme" threads... and also hopefully to get better information out of the people looking.

Do not include any personal information, e.g. discord, email, phone numbers. No paid services.
Lord Byron
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by Lord Byron »

Bisexual male dominant. Looking for a submissive boy for an online D/s and T&D relationship.

You will bend to My will and let Me mold you into the person I want you to be. You will follow My rules or face serious punishment. And most importantly, you will proudly mark yourself as My slave on Milovana, so everyone can know you're My little bitch boy.

If you're willing to do all this, send me a PM with your limits and fetishes. Please note I may take a while to respond but I will get back to you.

EDIT: I am no longer looking for a slave. If you would like to be teased, however, send me an IM on YIM.
Last edited by Lord Byron on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

I'm looking for a domme. I'm into basic teasing and denial, interested in ball busting and am generally open to trying new things. I do have limits which include, but are not limited to, blood, crossdressing, forced bi, etc. On that note, I'm straight only. I'm okay with both online and offline, and looking for either a longer term relationship or someone to chat with that enjoys fetishes.

P.S.
A midget sized gay butt pirate? Yarr! Travelin' the seas for booty!
CraigLikesToPlay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CraigLikesToPlay »

I am looking for a domme.

I am 33 years old and straight, living in the UK.

I live at home and share a room so there are restrictions but I have worked around this before and can arrange cam-play and partake in tease & denial sessions either via email or through live IM chat. I am looking for someone to control my cock and make it theres and decide how often I masturbate and if or when I am allowed an orgasm.

My limits are: no public, no blood, urine or scat, no long term (3+ weeks) chastity.

I also wish to keep my submissive side purely online with no interest in a real-life domme / sub relationship.

Anyone interested, please private message me.
stevic
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by stevic »

I am also looking for a domme.

I am 31 years old and straight, living in Germany.

I live at home alone so there are no restrictions. I have a web cam and am available for cam-play for tease & denial sessions either via email or through live IM chat (yahoo Messenger ID stevic1860).
I am looking for someone to control my cock and decide how often I masturbate and if or when or how often I am to orgasm and what to do with my cum...

I wish to keep my submissive side purely online with no interest in a real-life domme / sub relationship.

Anyone interested, please private message me.
Lord Byron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lord Byron »

Thanks for this thread. I have received quite a few PMs. Now it's just a matter of whittling them down... :\'-(

Still taking applicants in case none of these boys work out. I know how this website can be sometimes.
jjsubslut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jjsubslut »

I am looking for a domm.

online would be the best thing. my limits are things that have to do with extreme pain, for example i wouldnt want to light a match and stick it on my dick. i dont mind a little bit of pain like cbt, tieing up my cock and balls, slapping balls,ass ,or face, candle wax, whippin, pegs, etc... my longest time of denial was 3 days i think maybe 4, this can be improved for you if you want.

toys i have are, 2 pegs, belt, some rope for bondage, candle, gag, sock, i can find things for a dildo if u want. also open to using other things u want me to.

if you are interested in being my domm send me a message with a little info about you, or if u dont want to send info but would like to be my domm then just say that :)

hope to hear back from a mistress :)
Lord Byron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lord Byron »

Just an update: I am no longer looking for full-time slaves but if you would like to be teased, add me on Yahoo! Messenger. My YIM name should be in my profile. Don't waste my time if you don't have cam.
slaveboy79
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slaveboy79 »

i´m a 25 jears old bi male from germany and search for someone to control or guyde me to pain ...
i have webcam and MSN and Skype
i´m availeble for nearly everything ....
so please PM me ...
Kirot
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Kirot »

I am a bisexual male dominant looking for online-only relationships/play.

I am especially interested in teasing and denial, chastity and gags. Please message me to discuss.
slaveboy79
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slaveboy79 »

i´m live rigth now ...
tell me what to do please....

http://tinychat.com/imlovingpain

or MSN or Skype both kleineschlampe97

add me and i will be YOUR slave for free use me hurt me do whatever you want ...
singlendlost
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

New here... looking for dominant woman to talk with. :)

Post by singlendlost »

Hello,

I'm new to the forum part of the site and was looking for a dominant woman who wants to have a down to earth conversation, no crazy stuff.
I've been lonely and just want to have a friend to talk to when there is nothing going on.

I'm easy to get along with, i have a good sense of humor and looking for someone to talk to for the time being maybe even more then that if things change.

PM me please
merecat
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by merecat »

I'm a mid 20's, athletic build, sub looking for instruction. I'm open to any private humiliation. Send me assignments or tell me to contact you.
ZslaveX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZslaveX »

Seems like all guys looking for doms :-/
Wheres the doms looking for guys?
:wave:
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by TheGraduate »

They don't generally need to, or they know where to go to find the best ones offline.

This whole thread is silly, in my opinion, and almost none of the guys even bother to explain what they offer to a domme, and simply state what the domme could do to get them off.

That doesn't work. Ever.

A domme is going to be as tricky to charm as a vanilla woman, if not harder. NOT easier. Ever.

Sorry, but them's the breaks.