[Release] Clean Cut - a horror fap game

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

[Release] Clean Cut - a horror fap game

Post by QueDrmXXX »

Supported platforms: 64-bit Windows, Linux

Google drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Itch.io link: https://hwe8y8vfbgxazsb6n.itch.io/clean-cut

Key features:
1. New teasing formula.
2. You can use your own image and video collections. (Image format: png, jpg. Video format: webm.)

Update v1.01:
Portrait orientation videos now stretch properly on screen

(Light version small in size because no video files included)
Last edited by QueDrmXXX on Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Clean Cut - a horror fap game

Post by Kaelis »

Straightforwards fun little romp, I like the SAW vibes.
bonsec
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bonsec »

Great game - Love that we can use custom pictures.
Reached a few game over endings, will be replaying this for sure.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I played it a couple times. Pretty neat. But I'm wondering...

Is there some secrets?

I didn't see any videos when I played. (do I need to do something?)
Zony47
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Zony47 »

This is actual art goddamn you have blessed us with absolute godlike games keep it up
snowcat22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by snowcat22 »

I love this game! It is amazing, thanks so much for all of your hard work putting it together. I hope you have some ideas for potential expansion... maybe several rooms to work through?

I have one comment and one minor bug. Is there any way the video viewer can support mp4? Trying to convert even part of my library to webm with free online converters has been very tedious and frustrating.

The bug is related, many of my videos are portrait orientation and the viewer is stretching them to landscape, any way to fix this?

Thanks again for a great game!

...snowcat...
QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by QueDrmXXX »

Kristycookie wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:11 am I didn't see any videos when I played.
It's possible to bypass videos completely depends on the play style. Though it's not purposely hidden.
QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by QueDrmXXX »

snowcat22 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:48 pm The bug is related, many of my videos are portrait orientation and the viewer is stretching them to landscape, any way to fix this?
Hi, snowcat. Thanks for the bug report. Video stretching is fixed in the 1.01 version.

About the video format, put it simple: Godot is free and open source software, mp4 is patented. Trying to merge them together not just difficult, but also violates the value system of both sides. So there is no perfect solution yet.
Corvas
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Corvas »

This is an awesome concept! And a horrifying one! :lol:

Would there ever perhaps be a chance for automatic strokers like The Handy/ FL Launch to be supported? I have no clue how integrating them works, but the handy has an open API for integration into just about anything I'd presume, it would just need to hook in and follow the beats. No clue how that works from a technical perspective, but if you're ever looking for feature suggestions that be mine.

Thanks for the game!
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Great game, I like the horror setting and the automatically generated teasing. But is there actually a way to win this game? I've managed to trigger certain actions with other figures appearing and I managed to see the videos. I guess I am supposed to look for clues but I cannot really see any. I tried to see any patterns in the pictures or the life/death meter, but it's not obvious to me what to do, and trying endlessly to press pause and random points isn't much fun after a while :lol:
frantic93
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frantic93 »

Same here, I'm still cant unlock 3 achievements
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

kerkersklave wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:09 am Great game, I like the horror setting and the automatically generated teasing. But is there actually a way to win this game? I've managed to trigger certain actions with other figures appearing and I managed to see the videos. I guess I am supposed to look for clues but I cannot really see any. I tried to see any patterns in the pictures or the life/death meter, but it's not obvious to me what to do, and trying endlessly to press pause and random points isn't much fun after a while :lol:
You got more than me. Any hints? ;-)
QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by QueDrmXXX »

Corvas wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:46 pm Would there ever perhaps be a chance for automatic strokers like The Handy/ FL Launch to be supported?
I don't own things like Handy so there's no starting points for me to implement those features. If someone capable has interest in doing it, I'd love to help navigating the code.

By the way, source code of all my games can be found in google drive links.
QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by QueDrmXXX »

kerkersklave wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:09 am but it's not obvious to me what to do, and trying endlessly to press pause and random points isn't much fun after a while :lol:
It's a frustrating struggle as it said. Sorry for no hints here since I don't want to spoil anything.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

QueDrmXXX wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:01 am It's a frustrating struggle as it said. Sorry for no hints here since I don't want to spoil anything.
I think I've figured it out. Took me over 5 hours of playing time though, almost 3 spent in just one game of almost continuous stroking testing an idea that turned out to be wrong :lol: The ending gives rise to a lot of questions though and might even have potential for a part two ;-)