It's the Interactive TOTM for November 2019!

You can find important news and current events here.

VOTE

Poll ended at Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:02 am

The Playboy Invitational - TheBusted
30%
Reluctant contestant 2 - Galron789
28%
Lady Wrath - The Missing Encounter - r0nin47
7%
Blowjob Training - ChastyFr
5%
Girls Heaven - YesP69
31%

Total votes: 61

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

It's the Interactive TOTM for November 2019!

Post by Shattered »

It's the Interactive TOTM for November 2019! [EOS/Flashtease]

Let's show our appreciation to the tease authors for all their hard work. Voting will be open for 28 days.

And the nominees are:

The Playboy Invitational (by TheBusted)

Reluctant contestant 2 (by Galron789)

Lady Wrath - The Missing Encounter (by r0nin47)

Blowjob Training (by ChastyFr)

Girls Heaven (by YesP69)

As always, we hope that the members will take the time to recognize the authors whose hard work and talent go to making the site better for all of us! Thanks! Good luck to all the competitors and may the best tease win!

Rules:
The nominations are the 5 highest rated teases of the month. If two webteases have the same rating, the webtease with more votes will rank higher.

In case of a tie, a final round of voting will take place. Only the teases that were part of the tie can participate and the voting time is decreased to two days, to grant the winner's tease as much time as possible time on our front page.

Only one tease per author can participate. We'll use only the best rated tease for authors with multiple qualifying teases.

The voting system should be separated from the webtease itself. Hence webteases encouraging a vote for the TOTM to manipulate the system will not be nominated at the end of the month regardless of ranking.

The prize is a special user rank in our forum and a mark in the "Browse Teases" area.

Winner's Name

If your tease is nominated, please don't make any major changes until the voting period is over, or you risk being disqualified. Bug fixes so people can play your tease or grammar etc is fine, but if you'd like to do anything major please wait or ask!

If any issues happen that are not clarified by these rules the Team of Milovana has the right and the the duty to adjust the rules for finding the best and most fair solution to overcome this issue. There is no way for participants to affect a decision by the Team.
DeerDouble
Explorer
Explorer

Re: It's the Interactive TOTM for November 2019!

Post by DeerDouble »

Was PrincessJulia allowed to encourage voting in their tease?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

DeerDouble wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:36 am Was PrincessJulia allowed to encourage voting in their tease?
...Nope! Didn't see this. It's never come up before. I've had to revoke it for now. :(

I suppose that leaves last month without a winner...unsure if to appoint it to 2nd or not.
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

DeerDouble wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:36 am Was PrincessJulia allowed to encourage voting in their tease?
What the hell is wrong with you haha

Well, hope youre happy now. Hope you didnt enjoy my teases, because I dont know if I will create another one.
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Submissive

Post by androgyme »

Wait, what? What happened?

It seems that PrincessJulia won tease of the month, but it's been revoked? Why? And what's with the comment that she encouraged voting? Where/when did she do that? And even if she did, so what? People have free will to vote on whatever tease they want. This situation is shitty all around if I'm reading this correctly. I'd like an explanation if I'm missing something. And if I'm not and it was revoked because she "encouraged" votes, that's very dissapointing and unfair in my mind.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Rules:

The voting system should be separated from the webtease itself. Hence webteases encouraging a vote for the TOTM to manipulate the system will not be nominated at the end of the month regardless of ranking.

PrincessJulia wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:11 pm
What the hell is wrong with you haha

Well, hope youre happy now. Hope you didnt enjoy my teases, because I dont know if I will create another one. At least it was nominated and even without any effect it had you do well. The tease I've spent the longest on and one of the favourites I've made didn't even get nominated. And I was in charge of the poll by then, so God damn did it hurt to put it up without it as an option! But the rules are the rules, so I had to enforce it on myself, as I do here.
pissy-boy wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:13 pm Wait, what? What happened?

It seems that PrincessJulia won tease of the month, but it's been revoked? Why? And what's with the comment that she encouraged voting? Where/when did she do that? Front page of her tease.And even if she did, so what? People have free will to vote on whatever tease they want. This situation is shitty all around if I'm reading this correctly. I'd like an explanation if I'm missing something. And if I'm not and it was revoked because she "encouraged" votes, that's very dissapointing and unfair in my mind.
Some comments in red plus the below

Pointing out official rules seems fair. It's one that I've literally never seen come up in all my years on the site, but it's there, and I missed it, so I have to enforce it. It's a rule that makes complete sense - otherwise every tease that cares for TOTM should spread the link through the tease, which would dilute from the experience and such.

No idea why the font size was so small for it though, so I've made it larger going forward for now.
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

Well I hope it was worth it. I get that you put these rules up and I get that you have to enforce them now, but it's still bullshit, that fact doesn't change. Feels like a slap in the face tbh for all my time and effort I put into them.

My tease does not even have the "TOTM Nominee" tag. :lol: It's so silly, really. Pity.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

PrincessJulia wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:01 pm Well I hope it was worth it. I get that you put these rules up and I get that you have to enforce them now, but it's still bullshit, that fact doesn't change. Feels like a slap in the face tbh for all my time and effort I put into them.

My tease does not even have the "TOTM Nominee" tag. :lol: It's so silly, really. Pity.
I'll give you that since I believe you edited it in after TOTM, so the nomination was still 'pure' :lol:

As I said above, if it became the standard, it would make every tease worse. So it's better that we just don't allow it.
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by androgyme »

Can't say I agree with this assessment. I really don't see a problem in people promoting their teases for nominations. I understand you're just following the rules as they currently are written, but that rule is dumb. Making teases is hard work, and people do it for little or no reward, and a TOTM nomination is one of the big ways for people to show they're enjoying and appreciating someone’s contributions to this site and for that to get taken away for something so stupid is pathetic. Is one line and a link at the very start of a tease so egregious? I really would not blame PrincessJulia one bit for never making a tease again. Maybe instead of enforcing that rule, you might be best served amending it.
DeerDouble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DeerDouble »

And the winner of Miss Universe 2015 is...

Did any of the other tease authors link to November's TOTOM and encourage voting? Nope! This one tease had an unfair advantage over all the others.
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by androgyme »

DeerDouble wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:06 pm Did any of the other tease authors link to November's TOTOM and encourage voting? Nope! This one tease had an unfair advantage over all the others.
Well that's their problem for not mentioning it. No one forced anyone's hand. No one was blackmailed into voting. Fact is, if people were going to vote, they were going to vote. I didn't vote (I never really do), and I'm pretty sure a lot of other people that did PrincessJulia's tease are the same as me. Any that came over to vote after reading that line (which I don't remember being there and was probably added after the fact, long after that tease was originally published and therefor long after most people had already done the tease and moved on) would probably have voted for it either way.

So that being said, no, I don't think it was an unfair advantage at all. I think it actually mattered little, and that you're a bit of douche for even pointing this whole thing out.
PrincessJulia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PrincessJulia »

DeerDouble wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:06 pm And the winner of Miss Universe 2015 is...

Did any of the other tease authors link to November's TOTOM and encourage voting? Nope! This one tease had an unfair advantage over all the others.
wouldn't be surprised if you're the author of the #2 tease with a different account. :lol:
DeerDouble
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DeerDouble »

Why would the other tease authors mention it? This is not allowed according to the TOTM rules. It is their fault that they and other tease authors were not willing to break them? May the best tease win, this is not a popularity contest. Hence I support this rule along with Shattered.

If it mattered little and people were going to vote anyway, then why put those lines in there? pissy-boy won the January 2019 Flash TOTOM by 2 votes. Congratz by the way. Perhaps you should have told MisterFlames to link the TOTOM voting page in their tease. Guaranteed you would have not been the TOTM winner that month. Plus voting is open for 28 days which gives lots of time for visitors to try out and play new teases.
androgyme
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by androgyme »

DeerDouble wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:05 am If it mattered little and people were going to vote anyway, then why put those lines in there? pissy-boy won the January 2019 Flash TOTOM by 2 votes. Congratz by the way. Perhaps you should have told MisterFlames to link the TOTOM voting page in their tease. Guaranteed you would have not been the TOTM winner that month. Plus voting is open for 28 days which gives lots of time for visitors to try out and play new teases.
This is the last I'm going to say on this because I loathe arguments and confrontations and I am just not here for it. The only reason I spoke up about this in the first place was because I thought what you did was incredibly shitty, poking your nose in where it doesn't belong and taking something away from someone for what appears to me to be nothing but spite? For what reason I have no idea, but you felt compelled to comment and have her award revoked.

I have said my thoughts on why I don't think the lines mattered and I have nothing else to say on that. I don't speak on behalf of PrincessJulia, so I will not answer for why she decided to put those lines in there. It matters not one bit to me. Those lines would have no bearing on me if I was to vote, and I expect every other adult on here is perfectly capable of making up their own minds as I am.

As for your condescending congratz, I neither want that or need it. I do not give two shits if I personally win TOTM. I did not make those teases for other people. I made them for myself. That said I am a not a normal person, and I think I'm in a category of my own when it comes to being recognised and appreciated. I'm a loner. I dislike social norms as a general rule. I don't understand them. So while I don't feel the need for validation and appreciation from others, I can recognise that others very much do desire that. And as I said before, I don't presume to speak for PrincessJulia, so I can't say if she is one of those or if she is more like myself, but either way my point stands.