"Humiliation at a bachelorette party!Eating sperm,ruined.".

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

Opinion

All is well, I liked it
25%
I liked the individual pages(specify them in the comments).
50%
Neutrally.I liked the smaller part.
No votes
I hated it!
25%

Total votes: 4

stich1017
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

"Humiliation at a bachelorette party!Eating sperm,ruined.".

Post by stich1017 »

This is my second dasnet.
link: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39991

Associated with my first tease.
link: Https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=39978
Topic for discussion: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21577

Tell the good and bad sides!
Tell us your impression!)
I look forward to it!
trenchantone
Explorer
Explorer

Re: "Humiliation at a bachelorette party!Eating sperm,ruined.".

Post by trenchantone »

Your English is improved from the first tease. Practice obviously helps.

The thing I like least about your teases is the cigarettes. Big turn off for me, but I may be in the minority.

YOu have interesting takes on humiliation.
stich1017
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stich1017 »

Glad, that the text became more understandable!
I'll try to come up with an alternative to cigarettes.I understand that it can be done by non-smokers.But while the ideas are not so much(.
Tease do based on their preferences. Maybe every new tease will be harder and more humiliating.
About English, all the pages were clear?
Thanks for the feedback.
If want you can write (here or in personal messages) what would you like to see in the future.

Already received some positive feedback in private messages, nice).
trenchantone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trenchantone »

Glad to help, though it must be said that any improvement in the English is the result of your hard work. I don't know your native language, but I'm sure *I* can't speak it <g>.

As to what I might like, I'm a big fan of public humiliation fantasies. If you can turn your imagination in that direction, I'm sure the results would be popular.

Good Luck,
trenchantone
stich1017
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stich1017 »

trenchantone wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 pm Glad to help, though it must be said that any improvement in the English is the result of your hard work. I don't know your native language, but I'm sure *I* can't speak it <g>.

As to what I might like, I'm a big fan of public humiliation fantasies. If you can turn your imagination in that direction, I'm sure the results would be popular.

Good Luck,
trenchantone
I'm making a new tease. There will be a small element of publicity.But teasing,a very difficult and humiliating.I think most people won't be able to do it.But maybe someone like it).
Sakuras
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sakuras »

Great tease. Has been a long time since I've seen something that good here. And your English really got better!

I have the same opinion as trenchantone. The cigarettes are the worst part. But except from this it is really great.

Especially the right mixture of cbt, ruined orgasms and cum eating is great. Most of the others teases only focus on the balls, but this tease also includes the cock head.
Hope your next teases will be in the same style. Maybe you could add more tasks and when they couldn't be done there is a punishment.

The safety warning is a good idea, but I guess it is enough, when you will only put a warning on the first page.
stich1017
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stich1017 »

Sakuras wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:44 pm Great tease. Has been a long time since I've seen something that good here. And your English really got better!

I have the same opinion as trenchantone. The cigarettes are the worst part. But except from this it is really great.

Especially the right mixture of cbt, ruined orgasms and cum eating is great. Most of the others teases only focus on the balls, but this tease also includes the cock head.
Hope your next teases will be in the same style. Maybe you could add more tasks and when they couldn't be done there is a punishment.

The safety warning is a good idea, but I guess it is enough, when you will only put a warning on the first page.
thanks for the feedback.Making a new tease,designed for two days.Unfortunately, the alternative to cigarettes has not yet come up.So in the new tease they will remain.Again, I think that even half of the users will not perform it.But can and will find their admirers.You can skip the cigarette parts.But in the new tease will be very interesting torture with cigarettes.I've never seen one before.