Are you an alpha or a beta? Compete with a friend!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BlueParadox
Explorer
Explorer

Are you an alpha or a beta? Compete with a friend!

Post by BlueParadox »

Please provide any feedback for this tease here! Also, if you tried it, let me know how it went! :-) :-) :-)
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Re: Are you an alpha or a beta? Compete with a friend!

Post by imtoosexy »

Personally, I would take into the title something like '(gay)', as sissies are not by definition also gay and you would need to be in oder to do this tease. Other than that I thought it was original and I liked the idea of your favorite test.
BlueParadox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueParadox »

Thanks for the feedback! I guess the tease revolves around the idea that your gender roles aren't defined and you're switching between the female and male role. I don't consider any scene here "gay" because if you're interacting with one another (with the exception of I what I'll call forced-samesex-awkwardness bits) any act you would perform with your friend would be between a female presenting person and male presenting person.
BlueParadox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueParadox »

I went ahead and added a "forced-bi" tag! :-)
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by AlltrueSC »

Maybe I am more of a Gamma..or delta.. :P
or some other letter?? apologies could not help but joke around but seriously no idea what I am..anymore.
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
BlueParadox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueParadox »

Most likely like most of us you are a combination of the above!
lala888
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by lala888 »

I love the idea and already found a hook up to play with. We will meet either tonight or tomorrow. I´m really excited about the tasks because I have only read to page 3.

It´s nice to see a bit of variety with this tease and it seems you did a great job for your first tease even though I haven´t even started yet :lol:
EnkiduG
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by EnkiduG »

I decided to provide feedback on the first frame. Before I even began the tease, I had been preparing myself by giving myself a full body scrub with coconut oil then brushing myself with a toothbrush dipped in apple cider vinnegar, including cleaning my cock head and my asshole. While doing that, I held myself more or less on edge. I then edged for I don't know how long looking at the gorgeous ass on the first page. I hope I'm in for a great ride, and I'll let you know where I end up.
Fiction and reality are best intertwined.
EnkiduG
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EnkiduG »

Page three really caught my attention. I know there were rules, and my sissy friend Brent wanted to follow them, but I wanted to gaze at that pretty cunt and stroke my cock, so I did. I love the twat angle in that picture, and I imagined myself kneeling across the room, slowly stoking my cock, begging you to let me crawl over to it and take a sniff. Brent liked that story, so he started stroking. But I reminded him to get back to the tease.
EnkiduG
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EnkiduG »

4: Brendt and I are so excited that we both looked at each others dicks and secretly hoped we would have to suck them. Hehehe. We love your pussy so much, and how much control it has over us We can't stop looking at it. And that look on your face...it's almost pity.

5. We both took the shots
E: 2,0 / B: 2,0

6. To make matters more interesting, Brendt and I decided to edge with our left hands while arm wresting with our right. It was a long fight, but I barely won!
E: 3,0 / B: 2,0

7. I did 33 and Brendt did 23. I was teasing him the hole time because he was skittish to let his hard cock touch the floor! Lol. I should get an extra alpha point for that. You should have seen him...every time his cock head tapped the floor, he got a bit harder and his asshole opened up a bit!

That ass is fantastic. I want to lick everyinch of her sweaty body, then beg to be allowed inside those tight, sweaty pants.
E: 4,0 / B: 2,0

8. I was hard the second the blonde grabbed the brunette's thong, Brendt soon after that. We both watched the hole video, with our boners. But as the two women caressed each other, we let ourselves get lost in the moment, and we emulated them. First we kissed each other deeply, then we explored each other's bodies. When the blonde's cunt was exposed by the brunette, I pushed Brendt up against the wall and fondled his small shaved balls then his small erect cock until he begged to cum. I did not let him, but instead went to work on his slutty ass, his man pussy.

I love the V-shaped pussy hair theme in this tease, BTW.
E: 5,0 / B: 2,0

9. We took turns doing this to each other. Brendt went first, me second. It was amazong. Thank you.

E: 6,0 / B: 3,0

10. I appreciate what you had to say very much, BlueParadox, about not caring at all about beta cock. A beta cock does not even deserve to be in your presence, and the only thing a beta can do for you is provide some sort of amuzement or service.

E: 7,0 / B: 3,0

11. To make matters more interesting, me and Brendt decided just to suck each other's cocks. To be honest, we were both trying to make each other cum just so the other would lose. I nearly lost it when the cum was dribbling out of that girl's mouth. It is so humiliating to see me who are allowed to cum when you are not. Sigh.

E: 7,1 / B: 3,1

12. Hehehehe. Brendt and I were excited to give each other enemas. We both just pretended that our Mistress was coming over and we needed to both get clean if we wanted any chance at cumming.

BTW, we both stroked to that shaved ball sac a bit.

E: 7,2 / B: 3,2

13. At this point, we decided to stop typing. Lol.
BlueParadox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueParadox »

Aww, you gotta keep going!
BlueParadox
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BlueParadox »

I made major changes to page 18 to make it more challenging.
EnkiduG
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EnkiduG »

Yes, I suppose I should have.