Looking for anal pressure sensor and other orgasm detection sensors

This is the place for all suggestions, releases and feedback regarding Milovana Hardware efforts.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Looking for anal pressure sensor and other orgasm detection sensors

Post by ski23 »

I am wanting to create either the Nogasm or Protogasm (google search online to see what i mean). I’m wanting to create an edging machine. However, the nogasm uses an inflatable anal pressure probe and I am having trouble finding a good one. Does anyone know of any good inflatable anal probes. Also, does anyone know of any other methods of detecting an edge. I saw on these forums somewhere a machine that would detect edges from girth. I’d like to try that and if it works even some, incorporate it into my machine. I’ve been doing some research and seen a couple of other sensors that can measure an orgasm but, I can’t find any for sale. Here is a decent article covering several devices:
https://io9.gizmodo.com/5214130/seven-m ... al-arousal
ilove_cei
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Looking for anal pressure sensor and other orgasm detection sensors

Post by ilove_cei »

The way I understood it the Nogasm just uses an inflatable Butt Plug.
See: https://github.com/nogasm/nogasm/blob/m ... 0Guide.pdf
And since the Protogasm is basically just a fork of the Nogasm it should work the same way.
I never used either of the devices or something similar but have read on multiple sites that the method of using an inflatable plug to detect anal contractions that lead to orgasm is quit accurate and can edge a Person both male and female alike.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

ilove_cei wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:36 pm The way I understood it the Nogasm just uses an inflatable Butt Plug.
See: https://github.com/nogasm/nogasm/blob/m ... 0Guide.pdf
And since the Protogasm is basically just a fork of the Nogasm it should work the same way.
I never used either of the devices or something similar but have read on multiple sites that the method of using an inflatable plug to detect anal contractions that lead to orgasm is quit accurate and can edge a Person both male and female alike.
I have also read that the anal probe is pretty good. However, I’m concerned about whether the device will be able to detect the contractions before it is too late. Thats why I thought it might be a good idea to combine the butt plug with another or several other sensors so if one of the sensors doesn’t detect the oncoming orgasm in time, the others could act as a failsafe and stop the vibrator.
ilove_cei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilove_cei »

I read about it on FetLife. I will pm you his name if you want, since I don't know if he is okay with sharing it publicly.
He definitely has figured out how to do this with the Plug and might have more insight how accurate it really is or if more sensors are worth the effort. If I remember correctly he also added a simple heart rate reader that clips to your finger to his setup, but don't quote me on that.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

ilove_cei wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:33 am I read about it on FetLife. I will pm you his name if you want, since I don't know if he is okay with sharing it publicly.
He definitely has figured out how to do this with the Plug and might have more insight how accurate it really is or if more sensors are worth the effort. If I remember correctly he also added a simple heart rate reader that clips to your finger to his setup, but don't quote me on that.
Yes, can you pm me his name.
ilove_cei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilove_cei »

You've got Mail
amythx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by amythx »

I read about this earlier but had to postpone the building due to lack of free time. I remember that the anal probe is the most accurate way to go with this. Heart rate doesn't go hand in hand with level of arousal. Girth is not precise and the penile sensor would make some forms of stimulation harder to execute. The only downside to an anal probe imo is the fact that the stimulation cannot happen anally.

Please post updates on your project. I would appreciate instructions to replicate the design. My dream is to have the probe with pressure sensor, chargeable battery and wireless transmitter (bluetooth?) in a compact case. This way you are not bound to an Arduino and a specific stimulation type (vibrator in nogasm).

At the moment I lack the knowledge to pick the right parts for the probe. Would someone know more of this? I'd really appreciate the help!

_amy
ilove_cei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilove_cei »

All instances I know of they just used an off the mill inflatable plug that is slightly inflated. See the nogasm description.
amythx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by amythx »

ilove_cei wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:44 am All instances I know of they just used an off the mill inflatable plug that is slightly inflated. See the nogasm description.
I have read all of them. What I'd like to build is an "advanced" probe having the following parts:

- Small battery
- Bluetooth transmitter
- Pressure sensor
- Removable inflation pump

The idea is to have a compact probe which just transmits the current pressure via Bluetooth. Then any computer can read the signal and do whatever with it. I know there must be these parts somewhere. I just lack the knowledge to find the right ones. The Nogasm project is great but with a little bit of effort a wireless probe should be possible to build and affordable as well.
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matman »

You could also use the lioness vibrator which already has sensors built in and Bluetooth output. I’m just not sure if there’s an api that allows for pull the data in real time. If you do manage to get the Nogasm to work and are willing to build a second one, I’d be be happy to pay for one!
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

to anyone interested in this discussion, I built a nogasm and can confirm it works.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

Yes I am interested.
I would like to see the details.

Thanks
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

to anyone interested in this discussion, I built a nogasm and can confirm it works.
I am very interested in this topic. I would love to know more about what you’ve made!!!
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

smargerbarg wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:36 pm
I am very interested in this topic. I would love to know more about what you’ve made!!!
Build instructions here: https://github.com/nogasm/nogasm