Need to be punished

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Need to be punished

Post by teased_denial »

Hello to all
I'm talking with an Italian Mistress who controls me, how I have to stroke for her, how and when I could cum for her.
Last Friday I did a big mistake and I had cum without her permission, so now she wants to punish me. She tells me that I have to do at least 40 edges with at least a break of 10 minutes between them before I could ask again the permission to cum.
She's thinking also at other kind of punishment and she told me to ask here some advices for the mistake that I did, and then she'll evaluate them and decide how I'll be punished and she eventually can use your advice in the future.
Also she wants that I say that every kind of cbt or nipple torture make me very horny and frustrated, I think she wants to make my balls very sore.

Please don't make that too much hard, I'm very afraid that she's very angry and wants to give me a lot of punishment.
Princess Raquel
TOTM Author
TOTM Author

Re: Need to be punished

Post by Princess Raquel »

One time as a punishment I loved doing was tying a guy to the bed and attaching a long candle to the ceiling. I lit it and watched how he cried everytime the candle slowly burned wax down his body. Took only 2 hours before it was done due to the angle, but still was great. Just a suggestion if this is an offline d/s relationship. :whistle:
Proud member of the Ruined Orgasm League of Justice
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by baultista »

Princess Raquel wrote:One time as a punishment I loved doing was tying a guy to the bed and attaching a long candle to the ceiling. I lit it and watched how he cried everytime the candle slowly burned wax down his body. Took only 2 hours before it was done due to the angle, but still was great. Just a suggestion if this is an offline d/s relationship. :whistle:
Wow, painful...
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

Thanks Princess Raquel, my Mistress could read your message and I also tell that to her; I don't know if she could make that happen because she's got an online control over me, but I'm sure that this punishment is very hard :\'-(
Every other advices from Mistress or slave are welcome.
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lagavulin_nl »

How about 4 weeks without an orgasm and after that 4 orgasms in one hour?
That should be quite uncomfortable. And if he can't reach 4 in one hour, just start all over again :-) (maybe adding a week everytime he fails).
Every day he has to edge at least the number of days that he has had.
So at least 1 edge on day 1, at least 2 edges at day 2 etc.
Last edited by lagavulin_nl on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

Make a nice bowl of Lime Jello, or your favorite flavor, adding 4 table spoons of cayenne pepper to the recipe.

After the Jello jello-izes, heat things up and fuck it bareback until you start to notice the pepper, then keep going for another 20 minutes.
After the 20 minutes cum, if allowed, and waste not want not... eat the bowl of J-ell-0000.
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

Thanks to all for the answers.

My Mistress tells me that now I must continue to edge as she told me before and she adds a new rule: every 10 edges I must tie my balls very tight and separate, I must go over the edge just a little bit and let it fall down just a single drop of cum. If I could not resist and my cock will squirt giving to me a ruined orgasm I must repeat the last 10 edges. RIght now I did my 18th edge, and I think I'll take a lot of time before I could ask again the permission to cum.

My Mistress said that she like very much the idea of lagavulin_nl, I'm afraid that she wants do that after she let me cum again, perhaps adding some kind of balls torture; my longest time without release is 3 weeks, and it was so much hard, I don't know how I can do that :\'-(
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lagavulin_nl »

You'll manage :-).

Good to hear she liked the idea. This should be good fun for you both.
Lindsey
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lindsey »

teased_denial wrote: My Mistress tells me that now I must continue to edge as she told me before and she adds a new rule: every 10 edges I must tie my balls very tight and separate,
Be very careful doing things like this to your body.

-L
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

Lindsey wrote: Be very careful doing things like this to your body.
I know that, it's not the first time that I must tie my balls for her; anyway thanks for the advice :-)
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by camel »

Two shoelaces and some elastic.

Tie your balls with one shoelace,
Tie the other one around the arch of your foot,
Tie the shoelaces together with the elastic so it's possible but huts slightly to straighten out your leg.

Put on clothes as normal and go about your day, taking care not to do any real damage.
teased_denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased_denial »

camel, I don't understand completely your message; I have to tie the shoelace only to one foot?
I didin't do any kind of torture in a public place, but I can do that torture privately if my Mistress wants that.
Thanks to all
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lagavulin_nl »

So, what's the outcome?
maleslave1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by maleslave1 »

tie them hard
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

baultista wrote:
Princess Raquel wrote:One time as a punishment I loved doing was tying a guy to the bed and attaching a long candle to the ceiling. I lit it and watched how he cried everytime the candle slowly burned wax down his body. Took only 2 hours before it was done due to the angle, but still was great. Just a suggestion if this is an offline d/s relationship. :whistle:
Wow, painful...
You kidding? I'd want that as a reward.