[Feedback]Be a Proper Cuckold!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TrashDick
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

[Feedback]Be a Proper Cuckold!

Post by TrashDick »

Hi there, author speaking! Writing... whatever...

Do you have any thoughts or opinions on my latest tease, "Be a Proper Cuckold!"?

If you haven't played it, it's a Naruto-based tease where Mei Terumi teaches you something she thinks is vital for cuckolds to be able to do~
Fair warning, it's pretty long! Gonna need to put some time and effort in, although you don't need any props what so ever.
I felt the end was worth the journey, I hope you agree. I can understand if it was too long for some people.

-Reminder-
If you can't see my tease, it's probably either because I haven't released it yet (I need to create this thread first) or because I've pulled it to work on something I think needed improvement.
Archive of full-sized pictures that I've used in my teases:
Pussy-Free Archive: (For those who aren't allowed to see pussies)
http://imgur.com/a/qnzuv
Pussy-Visible Archive: (All pics that show pussy)
http://imgur.com/a/k5XeA
sissysub808
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Feedback]Be a Proper Cuckold!

Post by sissysub808 »

I liked the concept, would have preferred different girls, or a focus on cocks
SeeMeFeelMe
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by SeeMeFeelMe »

Fantastic, one of my absolute favorites.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

I love the idea, I love that you used hentai and I love that you used Naruto characters. Where it fell flat for me, was that it was the same exact thing over and over again. No time limits, you only mixed up the number of edges at the end, I don't remember holding any edges, and you had the chance to play mind games with us. If it got so formulaic, soft-hard-edge-repeat, you could have changed it up every now and again. Say, we edge and hit continue and just as we start to try and get soft again as we expect you jump straight to someone already censored or simply covering themselves expecting us to edge immediately. You could even go a bit further with that and ASK if we edged again or tried to get soft, to see if we were paying attention.

Don't get it twisted, I love what you did. I just feel you could have done more.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
TrashDick
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TrashDick »

Tury wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:45 am I love the idea, I love that you used hentai and I love that you used Naruto characters. Where it fell flat for me, was that it was the same exact thing over and over again. No time limits, you only mixed up the number of edges at the end, I don't remember holding any edges, and you had the chance to play mind games with us. If it got so formulaic, soft-hard-edge-repeat, you could have changed it up every now and again. Say, we edge and hit continue and just as we start to try and get soft again as we expect you jump straight to someone already censored or simply covering themselves expecting us to edge immediately. You could even go a bit further with that and ASK if we edged again or tried to get soft, to see if we were paying attention.

Don't get it twisted, I love what you did. I just feel you could have done more.
In hindsight I would agree, I was already hesitant about the length of the tease and switching things up a bit would've probably helped mitigate the repetitiveness. Long teases work best if they keep you on your toes.
I'm a bit torn on whether to un-publish and change it a bit to be re-published, or to try and make a new one.
Archive of full-sized pictures that I've used in my teases:
Pussy-Free Archive: (For those who aren't allowed to see pussies)
http://imgur.com/a/qnzuv
Pussy-Visible Archive: (All pics that show pussy)
http://imgur.com/a/k5XeA
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

TrashDick wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:34 am In hindsight I would agree, I was already hesitant about the length of the tease and switching things up a bit would've probably helped mitigate the repetitiveness. Long teases work best if they keep you on your toes.
I'm a bit torn on whether to un-publish and change it a bit to be re-published, or to try and make a new one.
No way man. Don't trash your work. Artists don't stop displaying their older paintings when they make new ones. You did good work and should show it off. You don't want to get bogged down improving older stuff when you could be making something brand new (George Lucas, lookin' at you!) It'll also mean your fans will have more content from you to enjoy. As well, it will be a visual reminder of what you have already done and how you can improve.

Google "Wabi Sabi", embrace and be proud of what you have done, and say "FUCK YEAH! Here comes round 2!"
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me