kurumi-sama kidnaps you

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
thedarknessintheworld
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

kurumi-sama kidnaps you

Post by thedarknessintheworld »

hi, today i published my second tease, feedback would be appreciated ^^.
Also if you have any suggestions leave them here.
goodman854
Explorer
Explorer

Re: kurumi-sama kidnaps you

Post by goodman854 »

After I get to a certian point it loops back to the start.

After : " Did you like that ............. get soft again"

Hit Done. Tease restarts
thedarknessintheworld
Explorer
Explorer

Im working on it right now, it should be fixed by now
thedarknessintheworld
Explorer
Explorer

goodman854 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:52 pm After I get to a certian point it loops back to the start.

After : " Did you like that ............. get soft again"

Hit Done. Tease restarts
Fixed ^^ thanks for the help
footboy93
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by footboy93 »

Awesome tease! So glad people are making hentai teases again! Also did your original joip before it became a webtease, glad to see more hentai on that site too! Keep up the good work!

I did come across an error, seemed that the "cumming" button didn't work for me. Didn't redirect, just popped up an error. But I do use the html5 version on flashes tease (for mobile support).

Anyway thanks again, especially thankful for some of the more feet oriented pictures in this one ;)
thedarknessintheworld
Explorer
Explorer

footboy93 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:25 am Awesome tease! So glad people are making hentai teases again! Also did your original joip before it became a webtease, glad to see more hentai on that site too! Keep up the good work!

I did come across an error, seemed that the "cumming" button didn't work for me. Didn't redirect, just popped up an error. But I do use the html5 version on flashes tease (for mobile support).

Anyway thanks again, especially thankful for some of the more feet oriented pictures in this one ;)

Thanks ^^. I stopped posting on reddit becouse i had too many issues creating the imgur albums, I also think that the nyx
flash thingy works better than imgur albums, you can do more things with it.
footboy93
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by footboy93 »

Oh I see. I've never made a tease or a joip, but I know imgur albums can be frustrating. I think they're working on a new platform for joip. Anyway, please continue to make hentai teases, they've been great so far!
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

I really like your works and I have a little feedback: I know it's probably intended for added frustration, but for me 30 seconds is a really long time as one step inside a tease, 1 minute is a lifetime and 2 minutes is more like going downstairs for a smoke and making it back :smile: So if you allow some ideas, maybe you can try boosting intensity instead of frustration by trying faster/shorter times for activities.

I suppose this is highly personal, my own favorite tease structures are strictly timed things (stroke x amount in y time or edge with a time limit) and if possible, having additionally a continue-button in case you're done earlier and want to move along (some slow teases can be manageable to intensity-fans if that button is available).

But you have such good ideas that I didn't lose interest where I usually would have when facing several 1-2 minute steps (or even repeated 30-seconds) :love:
thedarknessintheworld
Explorer
Explorer

thatsprettyhot wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:59 pm I really like your works and I have a little feedback: I know it's probably intended for added frustration, but for me 30 seconds is a really long time as one step inside a tease, 1 minute is a lifetime and 2 minutes is more like going downstairs for a smoke and making it back :smile: So if you allow some ideas, maybe you can try boosting intensity instead of frustration by trying faster/shorter times for activities.

I suppose this is highly personal, my own favorite tease structures are strictly timed things (stroke x amount in y time or edge with a time limit) and if possible, having additionally a continue-button in case you're done earlier and want to move along (some slow teases can be manageable to intensity-fans if that button is available).

But you have such good ideas that I didn't lose interest where I usually would have when facing several 1-2 minute steps (or even repeated 30-seconds) :love:
Thank you ^^. I didn't know how to incorporate metronomes, i will use them in the next one to give more precise instructions.