Sorority Auxiliary, Book 2, Chapter 6: After the Key

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.

What punishment for micheleFFS for what he did? Pick any 2. Comments also sought.

I understand what he did and think he did the right thing.
23%
I understand what he did, but he was, oh, sooo wrong!
No votes
He's a damn cockteaser himself and deserves:
No votes
A. 3 months chastity, just like Jenny
15%
B. Extreme bondage and sensory deprivation
8%
C. CBT with enhanced ball busting
31%
D. Long, hard ass-reaming
8%
E. Castration
8%
F. A to D
8%

Total votes: 13

micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Friday morning, I walked to class with a confident bounce in my step and a smile on my face. Samantha and I met walking into a class together. I caught her eye and surreptitiously hefted my caged cock, a greeting we exchanged frequently. How different I felt now that I resolved my trilemma!

After my last class, I went over to the Sorority. Penelope, on door duty, expressed surprise. “Hello, Jenny. Why are you here? You don’t have a shift.”

“I would like to speak with Dorothea or another senior officer about an important matter.”

“I’ll text her and see if she’s available.” After receiving a prompt reply, she unlocked me, leaving my limp penis exposed, and sent me upstairs. I carried my book backpack in one hand.

Dorothea sat at her desk and did not invite me to sit down. “Yes, Jenny, what’s on your mind?”

I reached in my bag and took out the unopened package, placing it on her desk.

“What’s this? A gift?”

“Mistress Dorothea, I confess to an attempt to break out of my cage. I ordered what is supposed to be a universal RFID key.” I choked up before continuing. “It arrived yesterday and I planned to use it. But when it came right down to it, I couldn’t. I hate my cage, we all do, naturally. But I cherish what I’ve learned about sexuality and about myself from the Sisters and from Mistress Amanda. I can’t live a life of betrayal to so many Superiors. I don’t know whether the device works because I didn’t open it or test it. I knew the only way to prove my intent was to give you an unopened box. I’ll answer any questions you have and supply you with all my emails that went into my attempted deception.”

Dorothea placed the box under her palm as her eyes bored into mine, the hardest, most unwavering stare in my experience. Her breath, deep and rapid, flowed in and out of her nose loudly. “On your knees, hands behind your back, head down.”

I hastened to obey.

Dorothea spoke into her phone, “Come up here and bring Jenny’s cage.”

She said nothing while composing and sending a text until Penelope arrived a few moments later. “Cage him.”

Penelope, seeing how Dorothea’s anger, did a double take, but caged me without question and left.

Speechless with fury, Dorothea remained will silent until Angela, as vice president, and Daniela, as Auxiliary Trainer arrived, summoned by text.

Tersely, Dorothea summarized my misdeed. The two officers glared at me menacingly, hands on their hips.

Dorothea snapped, “As you can see, sisters, this is the most serious matter and calls for careful deliberation. Gerald, you are dismissed from all shifts of any sort. You are not to discuss this matter with anyone under any circumstances. Destroy no files or papers relating to this matter. Your status in the Auxiliary is now probationary. You will hear from us after we decide what to do with you. Permission to date… Shauna is withdrawn. Break off with her immediately after you leave here. Dismissed.”

Muttering platitudes of obedience and gratitude, I withdrew. Wow, I thought, Dorothea use my official name. She wants me out. I knew I’d be punished, but that sounded like a threat to kick me out completely. I figured it was possible, but not really likely. After all, I never even tried to use the thing. I still don’t even know if it does work.

I sat on a bench on campus a few minutes, gathering my courage to visit Shauna. She deserved to be told in person.

Shauna opened her door in response to my knock. “Jerry. What a surprise. Our date’s not for couple of hours yet.”

Attempting to look suitably grim, I said, “Well, Shauna, I need to talk to you soon as possible.”

“Okay, come on in,” she said, puzzled.

“Are we alone?”

“Haven’t seen Cece all afternoon.”

I gulped, sighed, then blurted, “Shauna, I thought long and hard last night and although you’re a terrific woman and will make someone a great girlfriend, I realize that I can’t give up the Sorority. Whatever happens to me there, I’m committed to them, so to continue to date you would be dishonest. I’m sorry to break it off so abruptly, but I really think that’s the way to go.”

My day for angry women. Shauna’s eyes snapped. Her fists rested on her hips. “You shit! Leading me on, turning me on, leaving me hanging just so you can get your ass beat by all those beautiful bimbos. Oh, I have eyes. Those girls are real beauties, out of my class…”

“Shauna…”

“Shut the fuck up. If those mean bitches are your cup of tea, go drink all you want! You really put me through an emotional whipsaw! I don’t like it! I don’t like you! Get out of my sight.” She pointed at the door and I scooted. Slam!

I stood outside the door and took a deep breath. I really hurt her, I thought. She wouldn’t get that angry if she wasn’t emotionally invested. From inside the room came an inarticulate growl followed by an object, probably a book, slamming into the door. A woman emerged from a room down the hall. She glanced curiously in my direction, shook her head knowingly, and retreated back inside. I slunk out of the building and back to my room.

I wanted to call Amanda, but I took Dorothea’s command literally. I had nothing to do but wait to find out what fate the Sorority deemed appropriate.

What a weekend. I never want to experience that combination of boredom and anxiety again. I felt like a criminal waiting for jury deliberations or sentencing. I threw myself into my studies. What else was I to do? I didn’t want to face anybody from the Sorority or the Auxiliary, not to mention Shauna. I basically stayed inside, worrying.

Dorothea made it clear her immediate reaction was to have me kicked out for good. I got to feeling pretty depressed, even sorry for myself. True, just by attempting to get the key I violated one of the main rules. But I never actually used it and I turned it over to them. In fact, I might get kicked out and lose Shauna, all for a device that maybe didn’t work in the first place! Whenever I thought about that, I felt pretty bleak.

Would they recognize that I voluntarily gave up my possible sexual freedom? Would they understand that I did it because I accept myself as truly submissive? Or would they only look at the offense?

I sure couldn’t deny the offense, and I never expected to be patted on the head and told I was a good boy.

I couldn’t think of anything I could do to better my case. I organized all the emails (There was no snail mail involved.), links to the company I ordered from, and to the JNY Security webpage. I even included my earlier research that got nowhere. I figured they’d want all that and my best hope was to be very prepared. I’d answer all questions and ask for nothing.

Friday night, Saturday, Saturday night, I didn’t expect anything. By 11 o’clock Sunday night, I thought maybe they’d forgotten about me, but that seemed impossible.

As I dressed for class Monday morning there came a knock at the door. Angela and Daniela entered. They inspected my panties and cage. “Come to the Sorority House at 7 o’clock this evening. Bring all electronic and paper records or any other objects that pertain to this matter. Speak to no one about this. Is this understood?”

“Yes, mistresses. There are no papers and I made sure all the other records are in order. It’s the least I could do.”

“Don’t put on any airs. You can do nothing.” On that discouraging note, they left.

I knocked on the Sorority door at 6:55. Elena told me to strip. Naked, wearing my cage, I carried my laptop down to the basement as directed.

The central area held several tables pushed together. Dorothea, Daniela, Angela, Veronica and our faculty advisor, Angelina, sat there, meeting my stammered greeting stonily. To my surprise Amanda sat next to Angelina, but her stare was no less grim. Sophia stood to one side.

Dorothea held the floor. “Gerald, you have broken one of our strictest rules. Many here would like to banish you out of hand forever and that may yet happen. Answer questions quickly and forthrightly with out prevarication and you may be able to earn your position back. Is this clear?”

“Yes, Mistress, perfectly clear.” I stood with my legs spread, hands clasped behind my back, eyes to the floor.

“Give Sophia your laptop and be prepared to give her any passwords she requests. Don’t verbally acknowledge commands; all we require of you is simple obedience.”

Daniela spoke. “You told us this morning you organized the files and that there were no papers. Did you destroy any files?”

“No, I did not.”

“As Sophia inspects your computer, describe the files.”

“They are in three folders. One contains my research into RFID generally. Another contains my research about various plexiglass cock cages and about plexiglass itself. The third folder contains all the correspondence between me and the company which sold me the key I turned over to Dorothea. There is a link to the webpage I made for a dummy corporation in order to purchase the RFID key and program.”

“I see,” said Dorothea. “Sophia, do you not need any passwords?”

“No, Dorothea, Jen… Gerald provided them on a sticky note.”

“Is there anything to indicate a hint of deception?”

“My preliminary check is of time/date stamps. These seem to be in order. I need more time to investigate fully.”

“Sophia, thank you for your help. Please take the laptop and investigated in any way you deem fit. If you should find evidence of deletions or deception let us know immediately.”

“Yes, of course.” Carrying my laptop, she ascended the stairs and closed the door.

The questioning began.

No, no accomplices.

I told no one and not even given a hint or a wink.

I knew of no other attempts to break out by Auxiliary males.

The company that sold me the key had no idea of its real purpose.

I never found a similar device on the market.

Originally, when I started my search, I had no ambition except to return from a stimulating but frustrating shift at the Sorority, release myself, relieve myself, and go back in my cage. In the last few weeks, as I dated Shauna, I hoped to have unrestricted sexual relations with her.

I broke it off with her after I left here on Friday and have not seen or contacted her since. She was very angry.

I have no idea whether the device works. I never took it out of the box.

The best hiding place I thought of was the suspended ceiling in the laundry room of my dorm.

It cost $400. I signed a pledge that I would not use it for unlawful purposes.

Samantha finally asked the one question I wanted a chance to answer. “Je… Gerald, we need no explanation why you would want to break out of your cage. I’m much more interested in the thought process by which you chose to remain caged.”

I took a deep breath and exchanged a glance with Amanda as I gathered my thoughts. “As I’m sure you know, Mistress Amanda has known me all my life. When I learned she suggested me for the sorority, we had a very important conversation before I returned from Thanksgiving.

“Amanda assumed that I was trying to break out, but never asked me directly because she did not want to set me up to lie. Instead, she suggested that before I break out I ask myself what the inevitable consequences would be to me as a submissive.

“I took the challenge very seriously and wrestled with it ever since even though I’d already ordered the key. I’d realized that to break out surreptitiously would mean my submission was fake. I justified that by saying I was locked up without my knowledge or consent in the first place. However, even I could see that was only a rationalization; I could get out anytime I wanted to, but I couldn’t stay in the Auxiliary. I still justified it by saying sexual freedom is a human right.

I believe it’s a human right, but it can be relinquished, and that’s what a sexual servant does. I’ve had some exciting, challenging and truly wonderful times in service to the Sorority. I don’t mean only those times when I get gratified but I love the joy that I bring to the Sisters. I care for many of the women here and I believe they care for me. I found I could not live a lie and that and that submitting and turning in the untried key was a final step for me to understand my true nature as a submissive, which is what Amanda challenged me to understand.”

This speech, which I hoped would be persuasive, met with the same stony silence as everything else. Amanda gave a tight nod, but no other acknowledgment. There were few more questions. Dismissed, I waited Below Stairs.

Sounds as though I might still be kicked out, I thought. I really don’t think I deserve that. What would they do? A big beating? Major ass-reaming? Ball busting?

About 15 minutes after I came upstairs, all the women came up also. A couple of them looked at me but said nothing. Amanda didn’t give me a glance.

I waited all alone. I don’t think any of the other Auxiliaries were in the House. I had nothing to do. Since I was caged, I couldn’t even masturbate as I normally would in that room.

Over an hour later, I heard plenty of footsteps on the stairs above. The women, whom I dubbed the court-martial, filtered downstairs. Dorothea summoned me. Sophia was downstairs with my laptop. I stood as before, trying to look respectful, naked and caged.

Dorothea called the meeting to order and Sophia reported. “The two research folders appear to be complete, but I spent little time on them. I examined the correspondence with the security firm very carefully. The time/date stamps make sense, and the internal content is consistent. The letters ask and respond to questions in an orderly manner. Taken as a whole, it seems the full sequence is here. Furthermore, there were no big deletions since Thursday, the day the key arrived. Recently opened files or new ones all pertain to Gerald’s studies and some harmless email to friends and his mother. I see no reason to doubt that we have all the correspondence. I’ve made copies of it and it’s available to the committee.”

Dorothea asked, “Do we still need the laptop or can it be returned?”

Sophia shook her head. “No, there’s nothing more we need.”

“Thank you, Sophia. The committee will handle the matter from here.”

Again, Sophia went upstairs. The committee stayed silent until she closed the door.

Dorothea remained in control. “Gerald, you have committed a serious offense to the entire Sorority. Had you used the key, there would be no question but would be summarily dismissed. There are those here for whom that would still be a first choice. However, in the few months you have served, you’ve managed to get some good allies.” Her gaze shifted between Amanda and Veronica. “Your probationary status is continued. For the next three months all your shifts will be service shifts. As many of those hours as possible will be in the morning so that you have fewer opportunities to interact with Sisters or Auxiliaries. Your pleasure shifts will be distributed among the other Auxiliaries. You will remain caged at all times except for twice monthly cleanings, during which you will be bound. Masturbation and all sexual contact is forbidden for this period. Room and personal inspections will be frequent. You will not be spanked or physically punished in any way during this time.

“Recalcitrance, disobedience, complaints, especially about the nature of your punishment, will be recorded and considered when we next convene to consider your reinstatement. The injunction I gave you Friday to not speak of this matter to anyone is made permanent and includes all verbal and nonverbal forms of communication. Should you earn reinstatement, rest assured your body shall pay for your misdeeds. Do you have any questions?”

“No, Mistress Dorothea, it’s perfectly clear.”

“Does anyone have anything they wish to say?”

“I do,” spoke up Veronica. “Gerald, when you were first here I saw in you the makings of a good real deep submissive. I’m very disappointed that you made such an attempt to break out, to reject the care that we take of you. I imagine you tell yourself that you did something virtuous by turning the key in unused. I don’t see it that way. It’s easier for me to believe that you found you did not want to risk losing the Sorority and you realized the chance of maintaining your secrecy was small in the long run. However, even if you’re telling the truth and came to some realization of your own submissive nature, you won’t truly have learned that until the idea of rebellion is loathsome to you. So you’ve got a long way to go.”

I gulped, gathered my courage and said, “Mistress Veronica, who have always encouraged me and challenged me to submit more. I thank you for that and for the wisdom of what you just said.”

Veronica tossed her thick red hair and humphed.

“Gerald, you disappointed me very much.” Amanda sounded cold, distant. “My sincere hope was that by challenging you to understand your voluntary submission, you would stop your attempt before it went too far. Now, even your most generous advocates remain uncertain about your motives. It will be a long time before I can feel about you as I have in the past.”

I winced. That hurt. “Mistress Amanda, I deeply apologize. You showed confidence and trust in me by giving me the challenge rather than forcing my confession. I waited too long to learn the lesson that you led me to. I recognize it’s going to be very difficult and will take some time if that trust can be rebuilt. I want, desperately, to earn it back. I’ll do everything I can.

I appeal to Dorothea. “May I say something to this committee, please?”

“Yes, go ahead.”

“First, I want to thank this committee for allowing me a path to restoration. I know some of you would like me not to have that option. I truly repent of my action. Only after coming to the decision to not use the key did I realize how much my attempt stood in the way of my true submissive nature. I was dishonest to all of you fine women who have made my self-realization possible and for that I’m truly sorry.

“I will serve my three months with a grateful rather than a resentful attitude. I will accept correction with a spirit of humility and be glad to serve you in any way I’m allowed. I thank you all for your fairness and consideration. I will do my best to live up to the chance you have given me.”

Dorothea said, “Nice words, Gerald. Time will tell whether they mean anything. Anyone else?”

No one spoke up. Dorothea ended the meeting. Everyone went upstairs, she and I last. I received my clothes at the door, dressed and went back to my dorm. Later that evening an email gave me a pretty heavy work schedule for the coming week. For example, Monday morning, I was to clean the kitchen before class.

Three months of pure drudgery — literally (cleaning toilets and downspouts) and figuratively (no sexual play, little social interaction). The Auxiliaries soon lost interest in asking me what it was all about because my answer never varied: “I’m not supposed to talk about it and I won’t.”

The cage! I thought it was a nuisance before. But in the Auxiliary, few days a week, I masturbated for hours. Now, I couldn’t touch it at all, let alone masturbate. Cold turkey, no respite. I tossed and turned the first few nights but finally my body accepted the deprivation. Nevertheless, most mornings I awoke pathetically cupping my cage with my right hand.

One morning when I reported to work, Daniela met me at the door and put my cock in a new cage. The security came from a plastic zip tie with a unique number on the tab. Well, I told myself, at least the key worked.

One day, I saw Dorothea at a coffee shop talking with Shauna. I avoided them. I sure didn’t want to see Shauna and feel her wrath yet again.

Soon after that, not quite two months into my probation, I saw Shauna and Ted seated at an outside table in that same coffee shop. He had a leather collar around his neck. I tried to avoid them, but Ted held me. “Jerry!”

I walked over, forcing a smile. “Hi, you two. This is a surprise.”

“We’ve been seeing each other over a month now,” said Shauna, beaming.

Ted’s eyes shone as he looked at Shauna. “We’ve been exploring together.”

“Teddy’s very obedient,” Shauna lookedS smug.

I wished them well and made an excuse to get away. I shook my head ruefully. Looks like Samantha’s fantasy, that Shauna would become dominant, is coming true. I might’ve missed out on something really good.

My 90 days ended on a weekday, and I eagerly counted down. I performed every task they asked as well as I could and hadn’t misbehaved or complained. However, on the 90th day I learned that I would not get a hearing until Saturday afternoon. Three extra days.

Saturday, 1:55, I knocked on the Sorority door.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Sorority Auxiliary, Book 2, Chapter 6: After the Key

Post by CagedAnimal »

Ouch! Great twist with losing Shauna's new fond Domme side! Another great story. I'll go vote now!
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by CagedAnimal »

Just re-read poll. Are we voting on what you did Michelle? If so I don't know what you did. I'll vote based on what I think should happen to Jerry
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

You're right about E! A bit extreme.

I suspect several long-term readers will wish to bring me to account for not using the key.

your obedient servant,

micheleFFS