Sorority Book 2 Chapter 5: My Trilemma

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Naturally, I desired to test the key, gain release and play with myself freely for the first time since late September. However, the time was not ripe. Assigned to a group history project, I needed to meet with Sam and the other group members for pizza and planning. Anyway, I wanted to savor my liberty and enjoy a good long wank before I sprayed. I showered quickly and changed, arriving last at the pizza parlor, but not really late.

Our group was to make a presentation on the Monroe Doctrine. Monroe enunciated the doctrine, during a State of the Union address, in a context of Russian ambitions in the New World, which I’d been assigned to research. “True, Monroe took aim at Russia, but I don’t know why,” I reported. “Russia didn’t have any claim on the Atlantic side of the continent, and only a few fur trading settlements in Alaska, while the US just had the fur trading establishment of Astoria on the Columbia River. I hope someone else got a better answer.”

“I think I’ve got it,” spoke up Sam. “I read in the diary of John Quincy Adams, who was Secretary of State at the time. Back then, the entire Department of State in Washington consisted of a small building with an anteroom for the clerk and the Secretary’s office. Well, one day the British ambassador, Lord Castlereagh, paid an unexpected visit and was admitted by the clerk. He and Adams got into a shouting match about British colonies on the Atlantic side. The terms of the treaty came up, so Adams opened the drawer and pulled out the official US copy of the treaty. Those were simpler times. Anyhow, they never resolved the dispute, so the Monroe Doctrine is a shot across the bows of the British.”

She was correct, but I didn’t pay attention for a few minutes, musing about politics. My first presidential season as a voting adult. The New Hampshire primary was in a few days. Though I couldn’t vote until November, I was caught up in the race. Who would I like to win? Not the bombastic popinjay ignorant racist, nor anyone of his ilk, not even the budget balancing former governor. So I was left with the former Secretary of State and her experience or the fiery old rabble rousing senator. No contest. He wants a political revolution, I want to be part of it! I’ll begin by declaring my sexual freedom later tonight!

The meeting took a lot longer than I wanted, so I finally got back to my room and the key a bit after nine. I sat at my desk, staring at the package, letting the anticipation build.

Since I’d ordered the key,. Amanda revealed her involvement in my invitation to the Sorority and she’d issued her challenge, which I’d never fully met.

I realized by using the key I’d be dishonest with Amanda, who’d known me since infancy, and had always been nice to me. Plus I’d never successfully answered her challenge. I had to come to a final answer. For wild moment I considered calling her and consulting but I realized she’d simply report me to the Sorority. No, it was her challenge to me and I had to meet it.

Since I began my search for a key, my idea was that I’d come home all horny after a shift, unlock myself and ejaculate, perhaps repeat in the morning and re-cage. But now I had a much better incentive — Shauna. She wanted more sex and in a few weeks would yield her virginity to me. Exciting! With her as my girlfriend, I’d get laid a lot more than I ever would at the Sorority.

But I couldn’t keep both Shauna and the Sorority very long. Neither would allow it. So the key forced me to make a very important decision. It seems likely I could have a relationship with some Sister like Henrietta had with Amanda. They’d worked out a perfect balance that lasted for years. He got rid of his cage by mutual consent and by his lifelong devotion and submission. Marci and Veronica had shown great interest in me from the beginning. So had Sam. Was it possible I could live with some combination of them the way Henrietta did with Amanda? When I’m with them, even when Marci was so terribly cruel to me, I still felt under their spell.

I’d always known I could get out of the cage any time I wanted to simply by asking. But I couldn’t get back in. I could be the Sorority’s servant or I could be free. So far, I’d always chosen to be the servant. I liked performing sexual services for them, even when I wasn’t rewarded. I like giving personal services like back rubs and foot rubs. A while ago, I finally admitted I liked the mild embarrassment and attention I received when cross-dressed and even while cocksucking.

Only five months ago, I arrived on campus figuring that within four years I’d have found a wife and be off to graduate school. There’s no guarantee I’d marry Shauna; she might be the first of several girlfriends, like so many people during college. If I chose that path, I’d renounce the Sorority Auxiliary and get free without using the key. I could sell the key to Bethie or somebody, make them really happy.

But could I be happy with vanilla sexuality? It seems unlikely Shauna is going to get into BDSM or female domination. Would I crave it all my life? Or what if I didn’t stay with Shauna, we broke up, and I got involved with another girl with no reason to talk to her about TDK? How many people would accept the kind of sexuality I was now used to?

Making out with Shauna was very different from serving the Sisters. With them, the outcome was known to them but not to me. However, these encounters lacked suspense. I did as I was told, no questions asked. With Shauna there was real give-and-take. She didn’t command me to kiss her, she made herself available and I made the move. When I gently cupped her breast it was up to her whether I continued or not. How far would she let me go tomorrow night? I’d love to demonstrate my oral sex skills on her but she might not be ready for that. I’m eager to find out, especially if I don’t have to worry about what she’ll see when she finally pulls down my pants.

So the dream of coming back to the dorm from a Sorority shift to clandestinely spray my cum would get an upgrade — I’d fuck Shauna whenever we agreed, at least until I was forced to make a decision.

Realistically, though, I had to make that decision now.

I mustn’t forget I’m under extra scrutiny by the Sorority because I’m dating. I bet I’ll have more inspections and I don’t know exactly where I can best conceal the key. I wish I knew a hidey hole outside my room where I could be confident no one would go. Too bad this isn’t an older building.

But that’s a solvable problem. My best idea is the suspended ceiling in the laundry room. That should work for now unless I get too much attention by going to the laundry room at midnight.

All these thoughts went back and forth in my head for a long time.

What of the dishonesty issue? To Amanda, and to the Sisters?

That brought me full circle. I was back where I started and hadn’t decided anything. I laid it out on paper like this:

• Answer Amanda’s challenge first

• Commit to the Sorority, break off with Shauna, and use the key

• Commit to Shauna and break off with the Sorority. Sell the key.

• Depending on the answer to Amanda’s challenge, fully commit to the Sorority

So I finally confronted Amanda’s challenge.

Her challenge to me was to consider the “inevitable consequences to me as a submissive” if I found a way out of the cage. I’d only gotten as far as realizing that I’d be dishonest. It was the whole “as a submissive” and the inevitability that I didn’t get. I pondered it some more, concentrating a lot on what it meant to be a submissive. I remembered something Veronica said to me long ago, during my training, something like this: “A moderately trained sexual servant will truly see his pleasure as secondary to that of his Mistress’s. A more fully trained slave understands that his pleasure is an inescapable consequence, incidental to his Mistress’s pleasure. A fully developed servant derives his satisfaction only from hers, and sees his as irrelevant at best, as distracting at worst. I have hopes you can develop into a servant of this caliber.”

Amanda expressed the same sentiment. It was clear I’d never attain that status if I let myself out at will. By putting those two statements together, the challenge and Veronica’s goal for me, I understood at last. Not only would I be dishonest, but I’d never achieve, or even come close, to that status as a submissive. Sometimes, I felt glimmers of total submission, wanting to pleasure the Sister I served without thinking or caring about my own. Well, I doubted I’d achieve that as a habit.

As for the honesty issue, they tricked me into getting the cage put on in the first place. So much for honesty.

With a big grin, one hand cupping my cage, I reached for the package to unwrap it and — wait a minute!

Masturbation is most often a private pleasure. I haven’t enjoyed a private wank since I applied to the Sorority Auxiliary. You’ve been a witness to every humiliation, spanking, great joy, and all the hours I’ve spent wanking away Below Stairs. I’m going to play with myself privately, thank you very much.
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Sorority Book 2 Chapter 5: My Trilemma

Post by CagedAnimal »

Enjoy! What a great series from an amazing author! I created a profile just so I could log in ant commend your great work. Thanks foe sharing!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.

Post by micheleFFS »

Wow! That was a fast response! Welcome aboard. Milovana's great, enjoy.

Thanks for the compliments. Did you find my historical and political meanderings amusing? How about Jenny's virtual blush at the end?

Do you also like Inadequate Hubby? Next, I'll publish a chapter in that book as a way to tease my readers before they find out what happens to Jenny.

I'll add you to the list of commentators I notify as I publish chapters.

Your please and obedient servant,

micheleFFS
CagedAnimal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by CagedAnimal »

All of your work is amazing! I prefer this series most. The subtle references were a great addition too. I'll keep looking!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Gwarsh! You make my head swell. :rolleyes:
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by micheleFFS »

Prettymae,

So nice to spread my joy around! :smile: Let me know how your friends likes my stories. Or encourage him or her to post here.

On www.lushstories.con, I used to publish under the name Paddler. I wrote a series about as Candy Striper, a student nurse in the US. Her first night at work she gave her first hand job, so I named the series The Candy Stroker. No BDSM, but plenty of first time sex and lingerie.

Here's a chapter with threesomes for you. This was 5 years ago, so my writing style wasn't fully developed, but the story is good try the other chapters. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fir ... ading.aspx

Here's a standalone story that's more than a threesome:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/gro ... iends.aspx

So nice to correspond with you.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS :wave: