Sissy workout/exercise tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
chrystaleaves
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Sissy workout/exercise tease

Post by chrystaleaves »

I am working on creating my first tease right now and I'm trying to make it as great as possible by taking any notes or suggestions as to what I should add, leave out, etc.

The tease is a sissy workout and I am trying to make it so that a wide array of people can enjoy the tease because I know that many people don't have the same tools as others so they may not be able to participate in certain parts of the tease.

So if you have any suggestions, let me know. I should be here at least bi-daily with maybe a week gap every so many months, but I don't that won't stop anything. Thank you for your time and I hope that many people can respond to me.
dogdigxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Sissy workout/exercise tease

Post by dogdigxxx »

If there is any anal involved, include an alternative action with fingers for those (like myself) that do not own a dildo.
chrystaleaves
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chrystaleaves »

dogdigxxx wrote:If there is any anal involved, include an alternative action with fingers for those (like myself) that do not own a dildo.
No. But I will require feminine clothing. But you certainly won't have to do anything with a dildo, especially if you don't want to.
dogdigxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dogdigxxx »

Hmm..Well maybe give options for different feminine clothing alternatives, in case the person does not have the clothing listed in the tease but has other clothing that would work just as well?
chrystaleaves
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chrystaleaves »

dogdigxxx wrote:Hmm..Well maybe give options for different feminine clothing alternatives, in case the person does not have the clothing listed in the tease but has other clothing that would work just as well?
I did try to do that. But of course I can't be too lenient. But I did give options.
dogdigxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dogdigxxx »

chrystaleaves wrote:
dogdigxxx wrote:Hmm..Well maybe give options for different feminine clothing alternatives, in case the person does not have the clothing listed in the tease but has other clothing that would work just as well?
I did try to do that. But of course I can't be too lenient. But I did give options.
Heh, I wasn't expecting leniency anyways
chrystaleaves
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chrystaleaves »

dogdigxxx wrote:
chrystaleaves wrote:
lol, well hopefully when I get it done you'll be able to enjoy it. Thanks for your input. :-D
dogdigxxx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dogdigxxx »

chrystaleaves wrote:
dogdigxxx wrote:
chrystaleaves wrote:
lol, well hopefully when I get it done you'll be able to enjoy it. Thanks for your input. :-D
No problem! I'm looking forward to it!
chrystaleaves
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chrystaleaves »

suchaslut wrote:Oh, that sounds promising. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Since the focus (if I understand correctly) is on working out in a feminine way, you shouldn't need to include much in terms of equipment or tools; there are tons of body weight exercises that would be great since the focus for a lot of women is more on toning up and burning calories rather than building muscle mass. I guess my suggestion would be to try to find and focus on moves and positions that put the person in positions that are sort of feminine or vulnerable or sexual in some way. And don't forget to remind the user why they're doing the exercises: to firm up some part of their body so that men will like it better, or so they look good when a man is..., or whatever. Oh, and my other piece of advice would be to not get overly ambitious. Better to have something pretty good and complete than to pour endless effort into some masterpiece that never gets done. Best of luck, and have fun with the process!
Thank you. That is really helpful and some of that is really good advice. To be honest, I might even change it up a little based on that. Thank you so much~ :love: