Flux Dance Project Marathon

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Flux Dance Project Marathon

Post by Vaol »

Hey guys and gals,

I have decided to give myself a little challenge. My favorite cock hero series of all time is definitely The Flux Dance Project by Vindicare. Now I am going to do all three of them without cumming! Ill do one each day starting today.

I will post a little summary each day for anyone who would like to hear my experience :) Also, feel free to join me and post how it went for you!

So, this will be the first post, before I start the first episode. I usually get off 1 or 2 times a day on average, so just going 3 days will be a challenge in itself :lol: Combined with the incredibly hot videos I am not sure if Im going to make it, so I decided that I can stop for 15 seconds if I edge out. I will count the times I stop and have a punishment for each time I stopped when I am finished. I will decide what it will be later :-P

So, wish me luck! I am starting the first video now :-D
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Flux Dance Project Marathon

Post by Vaol »

So, first one down :-)

It was alot harder than I remembered though :-O The first rounds were not a big problem so I decided to do some edges during the first brake. When the girl got naked at the end of the brake I hit an almost perfect edge and I didnt really get time to cool down before the round started. The next round was alot more interesting. I was pretty close to the edge the whole round and in the end there is a really long fast beat. I barely made it through with my cock dribbling precum :lol: So the next brake was all about cooling down as much as possible. The next round was about as hard as the last and I was really close the whole time, but I made it through. The last round was actually not as hard as I thought, so I made it through without much trouble. Then came the "reward" round. I have always had a thing for Guerlain (who hasnt :-P ) and I had no chance during the second fast beat, so I had to pause for 15 seconds. Thats one. I finished with an edge and stopped with my cock twitching and dribbling.

I am looking forward to tomorrow and the next episode. I think Ill be ready to explode by the time I finish this challenge :w00t:
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Pretty formidable challenge
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

Yep, I think round three is going to be extremely challenging. Im not looking forward to the punishment for all my pauses... :whistle:

Starting the second video now. It would take a miracle to get through this one without at least one pause today :blush: I think I maybe underestimated how hard this would be. But it will feel pretty great when Im done!
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jackstock »

Aaaaaaand fail
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

So, the challenge is not done yet. I didnt get the chance to post yesterday and didnt do the third round because I was to busy with something that came up :-/ So Im continuing today. The extra day doesnt really make it any easier :no:

The summary of second round comes here.
The second round was actually not as bad as expected. Its definitely the easiest of the three rounds. The brakes are long and come quite often, but that didnt make it easy either :-P I was really close most of the time, but I usually could cool down during the brakes. Until towards the end of the video :blush: Just before the second last brake, there is a bondage sequence with to fats beats that really got me. I had to stop during the second one just before the brake. And after that things got really hard, and the next round is really hot so even the normal beat was enough to force me to stop another time. I barely made it through the next round even though theres no real brake there. Luckily the "reward" isnt so hard in this video so I made it without any more stops.

I have decided that for every time I have stopped, I will have to edge 10 extra times before I cum. So today will be a long session! I will be starting round 3 now and my cock already feels ready to explode :-O
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

Today I didnt stand a chance :blush: During the first fast beat I had to stop almost instantly. This is probably my favorite cock hero of all time and after 3 days of no cumming I couldnt really follow any of the beats when I was about half way thorugh. I decided to follow my own pace just to make it through without cumming :whistle: It felt pretty great though! After finishing I decided to do 50 edges before cumming as a punishment for not following the beat, but at around 30 I couldnt hold it in anymore and had one of the best orgasms I have ever had :-P

I guess this challenge was a little to hard for me :-| But it was really worth trying! Think Ill go for something a little easier next time :-P
MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

I did something like that with the other Flux Videos of Vindicare and it was torture!
You can check out the thread, you will find it in the games section of milo or in my post history.

Good luck!
Vaol
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vaol »

MrGoGoGirl wrote:I did something like that with the other Flux Videos of Vindicare and it was torture!
You can check out the thread, you will find it in the games section of milo or in my post history.

Good luck!

Wow, you held out alot longer than me! I have also tried the other Flux Videos once, but I have no chance after 2-3 days of not cumming :-P Its maybe a practice thing though so I think Im gonna try stuff like this more often. The orgasms are really nice after holding for so long, so its definitely worth it. I dont think I will make it to day 9 though :no: I totally lack the self dicipline for that :innocent:
MrGoGoGirl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by MrGoGoGirl »

Vaol wrote:
MrGoGoGirl wrote:I did something like that with the other Flux Videos of Vindicare and it was torture!

Good luck!

Wow, you held out alot longer than me! I have also tried the other Flux Videos once, but I have no chance after 2-3 days of not cumming :-P Its maybe a practice thing though so I think Im gonna try stuff like this more often. The orgasms are really nice after holding for so long, so its definitely worth it. I dont think I will make it to day 9 though :no: I totally lack the self dicipline for that :innocent:
It's a mental thing.

You have to agree that you will not cum. And you have to accept that and just go with it. It's not easy but I feel I can hold out longer :)
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jackstock »

DO IT AGAIN AND FINISH IT THIS TIME