FB: Sissy Stars: The Auditions (great, BUT..)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

FB: Sissy Stars: The Auditions (great, BUT..)

Post by dragoul »

Great Idea. I love the Idea of being forced to do something.

I am not into heavy sissification and public humiliation though. If there would be a competition like this centered around other topics like denial, bondage, private humiliation, pain, etc. it would be perfect.

Furthermore I am not into a that heavy kind of blackmail. To me the class 'C' would be a perfect class 'A'; or just being excluded from the game as a punishment.

Taking part in a tease where photos with faces are the forfeit seems dangerous to me, and I would not advice anyone to take part!
selfcare
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: FB: Sissy Stars: The Auditions (great, BUT..)

Post by selfcare »

I agree. This tease makes me hard but there is no way for me to post such heavy data about me, blackmailing is a really quick way to have his life turned into hell. Of course there are some people willing to be exposed online this way, but I will definitively not doing that with a perfect stranger, even though I'm very curious about the tasks^^
emilianoemi
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by emilianoemi »

I think that is a great idea for a public game. Sissys send pics (without face if they want) to a post, and other people vote for the best in each task, etc.
NSK101
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by NSK101 »

I also read it with great interest, I love the way it set up, worded everything about it.

The only problem with it is for it to achieve success it needs numbers, even say ten I think it'd struggle to find with the risks so high.

The only way I see this working is if Class B becomes A, B becomes C and C was reinvented Perhaps a secret is told about a player etc, perhaps it could be a series the winners go though to a tougher round but have the option to bail out if they fear it's to much for them.

Otherwise I'd be all over it.
teasedsissy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): No, but would love one.
Sub/Slave(s): Only me!

Post by teasedsissy »

I agree with this too. Would love to take part, but no way my personal information or class A photos going anywhere.

I would be in if C becomes A, but even B is too punchy for me.

Shame, as it sounds wonderful other than that. I am hoping to follow along, even if I am not allowed to officially participate. Looking forward to the panty shopping already (blushes).
Princess Penny's Subject Number 74
staceypink
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by staceypink »

I agree, I would love to take part and really push myself, but for me the humiliation of having photos online that obscure my face, but are still me would be humiliation enough, I couldn't take part with the risk of being totally exposed.

I look forward to seeing if anyone does though, and I'd take part if a version using category C photos only was created.
favouriteworstnightmare
Explorer
Explorer

Post by favouriteworstnightmare »

I've had a lot of feedback from this tease that echo the sentiments in this thread, good but too extreme. The reasons I created it was that I noticed in the requests blackmail was a fairly popular fantasy but yet there was very few teases aimed at that fetish. If you check my previous teases I do try cater to the more extreme crowd but try to avoid stepping into the realms of pure fantasy for the niche extreme market. Having said that I seem to have got this one wrong and pitched it at too high a level and made it the tease into a fantasy tease, primarily used to squirt into a tissue. Now there's absolutely nothing wrong with that and I use other peoples teases to masturbate to from time to time but my aim is to create tasks, rather than stroking instructions. That may not be everyones cup of tea but when I lived alone I used to love following well made teases and I want to help develop that library. Clearly in this instance I have failed to do that so I will take the feedback into account and do a re-write at some point this week.

Thank you for the helpful advice.
Logan429
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Logan429 »

There's going to be a rewrite?! WHOOOOO!! I loved the tease. But I agree with the others, it might be a bit too much for people to actually participate in. And though blackmail is a huge fetish of mine, feminization is not. But being forced is a huge turn on and I've been lightly blackmailed before and know what it feels like to put aside my dislikes in rider to save my ass.

As far as I understand, the class A pics are only shown if you cheat, lie, or stop trying. So I don't know why everyone is complaining about that, unless they plan on only doing the tasks that turn them on. And posting the class B or C pics isn't a big deal, unless those pics are also posted with your real name, in which case I would most likely shy away from joining. But if they're posted with your sissy name, it shouldn't be a problem, and would only be dumb luck if someone you know finds those pics.

I think it just needs a bit more clarification on how exposure will happen, and in what scenario your class A pics will be released. What makes it a real ring versus just a fantasy, is if you have enough details. Which you had. But I I've a girlfriend so I won't be participating.
staceypink
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by staceypink »

Probably a wise decision. As I say, I would love to take part and the thought of pictures appearing online with me in them, even though you won't be able to tell it's me, still humiliates and excites me.

Out of interest did you have any serious applications in the original format, because whilst I wouldn't take part, it would be fun to see what happened to those who werre willing to put themselves more at risk :-)
favouriteworstnightmare
Explorer
Explorer

Well it is a woman driver. :-D
mr.m
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by mr.m »

I am a huge fan of your past tease frozen, the idea is brilliant, I do it myself several times.

So I'm excited about your new tease, this sissy stars. I agree with others there is a lot of personal data involved in. But I also understand the purpose of these. It has to look like a blackmail. Sissies always need to be pushed to the next level.

So I think there is a compromise policy,it’s kind of vague now, but I think maybe this idea will help. Maybe add a cancel process before the game. If some sissies choose give up this task, maybe only the class C photo will be reveled. But if you choose to join in, and finally you loose. The class B photo will be reveled. No class A photo at all, or just one to prevent cheating. And the private information collection can be omitted.

I don't know, maybe under this restriction, I will consider take part in. :-P The final decision is yours. I'm looking forward to your tease updates.

Thank you again for bringing us all these wonderful tease~
NSK101
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NSK101 »

Any news on the new one?

Sounded like a great series would be a shame to lose it.
favouriteworstnightmare
Explorer
Explorer

I haven't been in the mood for writing recently.
NSK101
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NSK101 »

favouriteworstnightmare wrote:I haven't been in the mood for writing recently.
I'm sorry to hear that, it looks like a brilliant piece of writing.

I hope whatever's got you down get better. :)
23msub
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by 23msub »

Hope my application inspires you, if only to have myself humiliated :)

I love the tease, im not into public humiliation, but very much love the forced/sissification/blackmail side of it x)