For sissy Dana's Tease

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
himitsu
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): If your interested in short term sessions, feel free to message me.
NO VIDEOS, NO PICS!!
Sub/Slave(s): Dana_Sissy was my sissy pet. But she can't follow rules or accept punishments.

Including:
-being demanding
-refusing assignments
-breaking rules
-deleting posts
-changing her user name

I'm so disappointed in her. (*-_-)

For sissy Dana's Tease

Post by himitsu »

Hello this topic is for sissy Dana to post about her tease and task this Friday. I'll post the link in the next topic.

Feel free to ask about it or maybe you can even suggest some new tasks for her.

Thanks everybody.

-Himitsu
Your truly,

-Himitsu (*^_^)
himitsu
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): If your interested in short term sessions, feel free to message me.
NO VIDEOS, NO PICS!!
Sub/Slave(s): Dana_Sissy was my sissy pet. But she can't follow rules or accept punishments.

Including:
-being demanding
-refusing assignments
-breaking rules
-deleting posts
-changing her user name

I'm so disappointed in her. (*-_-)

Re: For sissy Dana's Tease

Post by himitsu »

Here is the link for sissy Dana's tease.

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=26768
Your truly,

-Himitsu (*^_^)
Sissypanties
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Sissypanties »

Can't wait to see your sexy sissy pose for the camera :love:
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

Imma give you your first task, and make it an easy one to ease you into this. You are to write a poem dedicated to this tease you are doing for all of us as much as yourself and your mistress. (In this case, beautiful language = poetry. No restrictions, it doesn't need to rhyme. Write what feels right.) 3 paragraphs at first, minimum 4 sentences per paragraph. The first 3 you must do as soon as you finish reading this, the 4th after the tease and every other dare has been done and question answered. First paragraph, yourself and what you are becoming/want to be. Second paragraph, your mistress. Praise, gratitude, and personal thoughts. Third paragraph, your ideal. Your ultimate, nigh-unattainable goal. What it is, how it makes you feel, and why. Fourth paragraph, this whole experience. What you did, how it felt, and any remarks to the individuals involved and/or the Milovana community in general.

Have fun. 8-)
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
frakker2
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by frakker2 »

Did the sissy do it?
Dana_Sub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dana_Sub »

Last edited by Dana_Sub on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
Masterofmice
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Masterofmice »

Mmmm. Very interesting indeed. Himitsu, or do you prefer Mistress or Mistress Himitsu?; may I ask you a few questions and statement? I too would love to be a sissy trained slut. I crave wearing feminem clothing and sexy lingerie. I love eating my own clits cum. I dream of sucking real cocks from men and shemales. I can only dream of that right now. I can only fantasize of what it can be like to be the center of attention at a bukakke party, being sprayed.upon by many hard cock, all over my face and into my mouth. Only. it probably never happen. May I ask Mistress, would you please take in another slave. I beg of you. I beg to do the things asked of you. To show proof, I have all ready posted to things under the confessions page. They were recently. I wish to send an email or PM to give you more information and to get to know one another better if that is ok.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

MasterofMice, I honestly think begging for a Domme's attention in a place and at a time reserved for her current slave is kinda bad form. You wanna be a sister slave, show some respect. At the very least do what the discussion is for and give her current slave something to do.

-Me
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

Dana. Truth or Dare?

-Me
Dana_Sub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dana_Sub »

Last edited by Dana_Sub on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

Alright, lets see. You're going to go shopping, (no purchase necessary). The where is up to you, but it MUST be a place that sells woman's underwear. I'd recommend some place new to you that you'd not visit again soon, but it's your call. Pick out a bra or some panties. If a bra, you MUST wear a button up shirt. If panties, make sure you can pull them up above your pants to be overtly noticeable.

Now, while shopping, your task is to get the attention of a sales rep in regards to a few questions you have about whatever items are on hand. How long you spend talking to them and what about is at your own discretion. HOWEVER, if/when you are asked about who these items are for you must be evasive as you can. The idea being that these items are for you but you don't want to tell them.

If you have chosen a bra, during your conversation you must make mention of the heat and unbutton enough buttons on your shirt so that they can see the bra. One button, to all of them what ever it takes or as far as you are willing to go. Once you are sure they have noticed, you win and may do whatever you want. Buy some stuff, run home, swing by the bar for a drink. Anything you feel like.

If you chose panties, then you have to try to get the clerk to see that you are wearing them. I'd recommend the old "turn around and bend over to pick something up" routine. However, if it dosen't work the first time, then you may be S.O.L. Once you try for one particular employee, it HAS to be them or you fail. Same as before, once you are sure they have seen, you win. And you are free to do as you please.

As a disclaimer, I'll point out a few things. You are under no real obligation to complete this dare. I have given it to you as your mistress has requested challenges for you and not many seem to be forthcoming. As it stands, rewards and punishments for completion of this dare are practically non-exsistant. Only that you do them for the pleasure of and at the discretion of your mistress. As well, should you or her feel at any time that you shouldn't attempt this dare, then stop immediately with my apologies. And don't worry. As long as your mistress allows it, this won't be my last Truth/Dare for you.

Nice poem, by the way. Have fun!

-Me
Dana_Sub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dana_Sub »

Last edited by Dana_Sub on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

Not bad. Id like maybe a bit more detail though. Next time.

*Edit* One thing I for got to ask, and you didn't mention. Did you have fun? I'd hate to think that you'd been forced to do something you didn't enjoy (on some level).

And, you might say "Oh, but it doesn't matter, it's not my place, I'm a slave... blah, blah, blah". Well, that's how I roll. Yes, you can be embarrassed, yes you can feel humiliated. But I'm only looking to give you orders you'd ultimately enjoy.

That's why I'd like more of an explanation next time.

-Me
Dana_Sub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dana_Sub »

Last edited by Dana_Sub on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tury »

Good then. :-D

-Me