Custom Flashtease?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Custom Flashtease?

Post by fenway »

Hi!

So, I've been thinking of posting this for a long time now but I don't want to come across like a jackass. However, as a player of numerous Flashteases, I've figured out what I'm interested in and what is really appealing. I'm a huge fan of Troyans Twisty's teases, most of Chewits teases, Vinc's 24 series and several more (including every maze tease out there).

However, as great as each tease is, I'm usually hungry for something unique in certain teases which aren't in another tease. Basically, I'm hoping someone would be interested in creating a flash tease with a few suggestions (like shorter edges (maybe), mazes, definitely using Cydel or that beautiful woman who's Danii's edging friend in "Danni's Friends")?

I'd love to work with whoever on this in terms of testing! I would try to accomplish this myself but I am terrible with computers/can't script (it took me about three weeks to figure out how to post on forum) and I have no idea where/how to get the great pictures I have seen out there!

Anyway, so that's it! Thanks!

Fenway
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: Custom Flashtease?

Post by SexualChoc »

fenway wrote: However, as great as each tease is, I'm usually hungry for something unique in certain teases which aren't in another tease. Basically, I'm hoping someone would be interested in creating a flash tease with a few suggestions (like shorter edges (maybe), mazes, definitely using Cydel or that beautiful woman who's Danii's edging friend in "Danni's Friends")?
Fenway

What do you mean by shorter edges???
if it is a maze... what other features would you have??

I have been thinking of writing a new tease
so a little bit more detail would help.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Okay, I can list my personal preferences if you'd like (I know these don't necessarily apply to anyone else though)!

Yes shorter edges. Some teases that have edging require you to do one after the other for prolonged amounts of time. Holding for a minute repeatedly is already really difficult for me. Longer is practically impossible. Maybe holding one for a longer time in the middle of nowhere would be more doable, for me. Definitely not one after the other.

Mazes are great! However, some are too long and can't be finished in one sitting. I hate that as mazes are some of my favorite teases and I don't want to settle for another tease because I haven't got much time. I don't know if this is possible but ideally, if there was a way to get you to the end instantaneously or shorten/lengthen the maze, that would be awesome.

One thing I love about some teases, is that they give you the option for full release, ruined, denial or surprise ending. I don't think any maze teases on here have that option. That would be something I'd love to see!
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

Besides those things, I love any tease that mixes the use of hidden timers and shown timers.

I love teases that use words like "suffer" or "torture" because that's what the tease usually feels like (in a really good way that is).

Teases with a large amount of different girls are awesome! Some tend to mix in shemales and pics of men and I hate that a lot haha. But I'm straight so that's why.

Anywho, anything with Jenna Haze, Cydel, Malena Morgan, Tori Black, Sasha Grey, Bobbi Star or that girl from Chewits Danni's Friends Tease is awesome by default.

Lastly, I have an array of sex toys. Basic stuff, you know, like cock rings, tons of fleshlights and other sleeves and prostate stimulators. However, no tease commands you as though you're using a toy. I personally find most teases are practically impossible while using a fleshlight (edging especially). But it'd be nice for a flashtease to tell you how to fuck a toy or when to put in a prostate stimulator or put on a cock ring or something. I never mentioned clamps or anything like that because lots of teases utilize those already.

Thanks!

fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by fenway »

I forgot. I hate the metronome. Being told to stroke 3 times per second or something is easier I find. That way you don't have to tolerate loud beeps. Besides, where's the trust?