Apocalypse teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
deamon44
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Apocalypse teases

Post by deamon44 »

Apocalypse.
Apocalypse part 2.
Apocalypse part 2.3.

Any questions or feedback is welcome here.

There are few things you should know before trying the teases.
Apocalypse can be done as a normal tease. However Apocalypse parts 2 and Apocalypse part 2.3 are to be done at the same time, opened simultaneously. For best results open parts 2 and 2.3 in separate tabs or windows. There will be some points in part 2 where you will be asked to switch to part 2.3. If both are already open then the transition should be smooth and shouldn’t ruin the mood or atmosphere too much.

I do apologise for this as it was supposed to be one large tease. After encountering so many problems with nyx after around 750 pages I had to split the tease up into parts. I’m not aware of any other tease were you have to open two teases at the same time and switch between them so I hope this is’nt too confusing.

About the tease

• The tease is story based and involves a lot of tease, denial and humiliation. It will be very difficult to earn an orgasm through out the 3 teases. So if you dislike long teases, humiliation or denial then this tease probably won’t be for you. The tease is very long. Part 1 has a checkpoint with a code. Part 2 is designed so that you can leave and come back and start again from where you left. With all parts combined there is over 2000 pages.

• Below is a list of items that can be used for the tease. Not all will be needed and some sections can skipped to your liking so don’t worry if you don’t have all these items.
Items you may need: pen/paper, paddle, shoelace, clothespegs (clamps), icy-hot, collar, ice cubes, toothpaste, dildo, wooden spoon, lube, tape, rope (ties), ball gag, black marker pen, high heels, small glass, heeled boots, butt-plug.
The most important thing you will need is a pen and paper to record some of your results

• If anyone wants some hints or tips then just ask. Feedback is welcome. Please let me know if there are any bugs. As it's very large I may of missed something.

If you would like to know the exact points at which you need to switch to Apocalypse part2.3 they are listed in the spoiler below just incase anyone wanted to better plan a route.
Spoiler: show
Office,Basement and final encounter with mistress Ashley
Thanks and hope you enjoy the teases.
Last edited by deamon44 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: Apocalypse teases

Post by SexualChoc »

It is rare that I read teases anymore
your idea interested me
very novel!

I like the model
and the pace
only one minor negative, not a fan of intro, people are getting killed,
I realized it was an important part of the story so feel free to ignore me, just adding my 2 cents
Still loved the PVC outfits
and the overall tone of the tease (little dark and naughty)
WELL DONE!!!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
subby4rent
Explorer
Explorer

Post by subby4rent »

In the main tease, there's a loop at page 329.
deamon44
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deamon44 »

Thanks for feedback.
subby4rent wrote:In the main tease, there's a loop at page 329.
bug fixed, please let me know of any others. I actualy come across another one since publishing it so there may be more. Sorry for the inconvenience.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

There are a few buttons in 2/2.3 that go to an entirely wrong page. Some other buttons that don't go anywhere. I will try to export to TeaseMe so I can tell you where they are specifically... don't have time to do it now though.
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

at 2.3
page 1416 to 1524 are missing :\'-(
deamon44
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deamon44 »

Frozen88 wrote:at 2.3
page 1416 to 1524 are missing :\'-(
Yes, I don't know why. Those pages where in the final tease but have for some reason vanished. I had 3 different endings. I have just re-done one ending. I don't have time to do other two right now.
jp wrote:There are a few buttons in 2/2.3 that go to an entirely wrong page. Some other buttons that don't go anywhere. I will try to export to TeaseMe so I can tell you where they are specifically... don't have time to do it now though.
Any help would be apprieciated. I did a few run throughs before I posted part 2 and it seemed ok.
Again sorry for these mistakes. Do you think I would be better off unpublishing them for now, re-doing endings for example before re-publishing?
deamon44
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deamon44 »

Have unpublished teases part 2 and part 2.3.
re-done endings on part 2.3 . Going to check through part 2 again.
Hopefully won't be too long
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

If you publish the tease, download it in TeaseMe and then load it into the editor, under Tools there is Check Pages, this will produce a report on errors and warnings for the tease (e.g. duplicate pages, pages that are not targeted, pages that don't have a target page)

For Apocalypse I get the following

Page Element Error / Warning
pag Duplicate Page found
page342 Duplicate Page found
page4 Duplicate Page found
page482 Page has no target
page4 Page not referenced
page425 Page has no target
pag Page not referenced
pag Page has no target
page163 Page not referenced
page50 Page has no target
page274 Page has no target

(the editor can also generate nyx script from the tease me xml, for the teases I have written I have used the editor to write the tease offline and generated the nyx script automatically)
deamon44
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deamon44 »

philo wrote:If you publish the tease, download it in TeaseMe and then load it into the editor, under Tools there is Check Pages, this will produce a report on errors and warnings for the tease (e.g. duplicate pages, pages that are not targeted, pages that don't have a target page)

For Apocalypse I get the following

Page Element Error / Warning
pag Duplicate Page found
page342 Duplicate Page found
page4 Duplicate Page found
page482 Page has no target
page4 Page not referenced
page425 Page has no target
pag Page not referenced
pag Page has no target
page163 Page not referenced
page50 Page has no target
page274 Page has no target

(the editor can also generate nyx script from the tease me xml, for the teases I have written I have used the editor to write the tease offline and generated the nyx script automatically)
Thanks for your help. I have now corrected all errors in the first part. I'm afraid I don't have tease me but will look into that now.
diddums
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by diddums »

When you have to say how many strokes, in the answer, I think there may be a 7 where a 1 should be on the button
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

I liked the first part very much! Please publish the other parts very very soon!
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by VanHellsing »

First part is pretty cool and 2000 pages for the whole tease? Are you serious?! You should start making scripts for deviatenow.com! It's hard to find anything with so much content since Kenneth shut down CyberMistress especially for people like me who lost their own copies during hard drive formatting. It's a shame I have neither imagination nor computer knowledge for creating such teases or scripts. Anyway, awesome tease, I hope both 2 and 2.3 will be uploaded soon on the site and maybe even more in the future. :-D
deamon44
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deamon44 »

diddums wrote:When you have to say how many strokes, in the answer, I think there may be a 7 where a 1 should be on the button
I think your right! just corrected it , thanks.

Should get parts 2 and 2.3 up tonight. Thanks for feedback from everyone and thanks for reporting the mistakes and bugs.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mangoman »

deamon44 wrote:
diddums wrote:When you have to say how many strokes, in the answer, I think there may be a 7 where a 1 should be on the button
I think your right! just corrected it , thanks.

Should get parts 2 and 2.3 up tonight. Thanks for feedback from everyone and thanks for reporting the mistakes and bugs.
I'm waiting desperatly. Please upload asap. :)