Your first webtease? Let us help you out!

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Your first webtease? Let us help you out!

Post by seraph0x »

Ok, so this is the official Webtease Posting Guide. We've tried to keep the interface simple, so don't worry. There are five easy steps to it and you are ready to go.

Step 1 - Register at the Forums
The first thing you have to do is register if you haven't already done so. We had to add this policy in order to be able to keep spammers and other unwanted people out.

Step 2 - Go to the editor
Every member of Milovana.com got his own Editor where he can create, edit and delete teases. You can always reach the Editor through the main navigation at the top right.

Step 3 - Create a New Tease
In the editor, you will find a button saying "Create A Tease". If you click it, you will be asked to enter a name for your tease. Choose your name wisely and then go to the next step.

Step 4 - Adding Pages
You will automatically be redirected to the Add Pages function. As the name implies you can add pages there. Just select an image and while it is uploading, write the corresponding text. You should see a progress bar that indicates when you can submit the text and continue. Please note that you need JavaScript for the uploader to work properly.

Step 5 - Making your tease visible
You can also go back and edit your tease. When you are satisfied with the result, go to the tease's main edit page and click on "Make this tease visible".

That's it, you can now call yourself Webtease Author. ;-)

Thanks for contributing!! :smile:

Post by Guest »

Hello, guys.

Looks easy the way you write it, boss. :lol:

But i have a question. What if im pretty shy to show you the result. I mean - i want to make a tease with images of a woman, i like a lot, but im not shure if others will like it.

Is it possible only for me to see the result of my 1st tease (i can send it later to you of course, to see your opinion) ?

Thank you for your help, and sorry if this one is not for here. :-/
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

When you create the webtease it's not visible until you make it visible to ohers. If you don't like it you can delete the whole tease or edit it like you want. Nobody will see the tease before you make it visible. Just register and try it out. It's easy :-)
Try or die
Bugi Barabata
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Bugi Barabata »

Thak you, Dark. I will try it later today. Perhaps if the result isn't too bad i can show my work to the world. After all - at least this time im not going for an Oscar. :-D
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

:hi: Bugi Barabata Have fun on this site!
Try or die
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

As the SPAM from "None" kept coming we had to deactivate Guest posting. Sorry everyone.

The Technical Support forum still allows guest posting, but we'll disable it as soon as we notice SPAM there, too.
j0672
Explorer
Explorer

so what am i doing wrong?

Post by j0672 »

Hi, I've tried to create teases using the editor, but when the first page comes up I can only put in text - there's nothing visible about loading an image.

I have Java loaded and allowed by Internet explorer.

The small rectangular window above the text box is blank, if this gives a clue..

Help! Please!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Re: so what am i doing wrong?

Post by dark »

j0672 wrote:Hi, I've tried to create teases using the editor, but when the first page comes up I can only put in text - there's nothing visible about loading an image.

I have Java loaded and allowed by Internet explorer.

The small rectangular window above the text box is blank, if this gives a clue..

Help! Please!
Ok I am very tired and right now I have no clue what to do, but if you want a fast solution, maybe try out to download and install Firefox.

It's not a big thing to do this and the browser is very good and in a lot of things the user interface is similar to the MS Internet Explorer.

You can download it here:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

Please tell us which browser version you are using we try to fix it as soon as possible :-)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:maybe try out to download and install Firefox.
I guess that's your solution for everything, huh? :lol:

Just kidding. Yes, it might actually help.

But the easiest way is probably to simply to install Flash Player. That should fix it. :-)
j0672
Explorer
Explorer

Post by j0672 »

seraph0x wrote:
dark wrote:maybe try out to download and install Firefox.
I guess that's your solution for everything, huh? :lol:

Just kidding. Yes, it might actually help.

But the easiest way is probably to simply to install Flash Player. That should fix it. :-)
I've got flash, sorry, should have said.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

j0672 wrote:I've got flash, sorry, should have said.
Please go to the above address anyway to update it then. You need Flash Player 8 or above. :-)
j0672
Explorer
Explorer

Post by j0672 »

seraph0x wrote:
Please go to the above address anyway to update it then. You need Flash Player 8 or above. :-)
Thanks, I've got flash player 9 and still no joy.
Anything to do with liveonecare as my firewall etc?
I've been into settings in that and IE and enabled everything I can think of.. AAAARGH!!
j0672
Explorer
Explorer

Post by j0672 »

j0672 wrote:
seraph0x wrote:
Thanks, I've got flash player 9 and still no joy.
Anything to do with liveonecare as my firewall etc?
I've been into settings in that and IE and enabled everything I can think of.. AAAARGH!!
SORTED IT!

I downloaded firefox and surprise surprise, it works!

Thanks for your help all, guess it's just one of those things with IE.
For anyone else in the same boat, download it from google. :smile:
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Good to hear. Normally it's bad support to just tell users to switch browsers, but IE is such a closed system that it simply is pretty hard to pinpoint the problem from our vantage point and trying Firefox may in fact be the easier option.

Of course we still support users with Internet Explorer whereever we can.
drippy4ever
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Your first webtease? Let us help you out!

Post by drippy4ever »

seraph0x wrote:
Step 4 - Adding Pages
You will automatically be redirected to the Add Pages function. As the name implies you can add pages there. Just select an image and while it is uploading, write the corresponding text. You should see a progress bar that indicates when you can submit the text and continue. Please note that you need JavaScript for the uploader to work properly.
Yes, I am very familiar with uploading images however am I on my own for coming up with the images I need to write a tease on? I know this sounds dumb but where can I obtain such strings of sexy images. Any suggestions? I know I can write with the best of them I just need pics to put my material with. Thanks
GIRLS RULE! ... and boys make good pets