[RELEASE] [FEEDBACK] ChasteGPT turns your balls blue, plus a poll on AI content

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

What is your opinion on using AI-generated text and images in webteases?

I love it! - I enjoy AI-generated content and would like to see more of it.
16%
It's okay. - I don't mind AI-generated content, but it's not a major factor for me.
8%
Neutral. - I have no strong feelings either way about AI-generated content.
No votes
Prefer Human-Made. - I prefer human-created content over AI-generated content.
13%
Dislike AI Content. - I dislike AI-generated content and would prefer not to see it.
3%
Depends on Quality. - My preference depends on the quality of the AI-generated content.
39%
Ethical Concerns. - I have ethical concerns about the use of AI in content creation.
8%
Privacy Concerns. - I'm worried about privacy issues related to AI-generated content.
3%
Interested in Both. - I enjoy a mix of both AI-generated and human-made content.
11%

Total votes: 38

Quinnteractive
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[RELEASE] [FEEDBACK] ChasteGPT turns your balls blue, plus a poll on AI content

Post by Quinnteractive »

Hey all, long time lurker here with my first webtease. I've never been good at writing, but I've been messing with chatbots a lot recently, and was able to use one to help me make this tease.

I think the overall story came out pretty good and I had a lot of fun with her remorselessly mischievous personality. I'm not sure if the instructions are arranged and formatted in the way that most people prefer, but I tried to make them clear and easy to follow along with by using the blue highlighting. My biggest regret is that I'm not able to generate NSFW style images using AI at this time, otherwise I would have gone for something in the style of the immortal Animeat. Instead we just get a bunch of different expressions of this ChasteGPT character, which I painstakingly tried to generate and match with what she's saying.

I'm curious to know what people think of the webtease and AI generated content in general. Personally, I think it's a great tool to let people use their creativity by lowering the skill floor needed to do this kind of thing. However, I also see a lot of really poor low effort AI generated content out there, so I understand why many people are averse to it as well. I really think that 10 years from now we'll be using full video chatbots for all of our kinky purposes, and the text/image generation models we're playing with today are just the precursors to that.

If you're interested in chatting with the actual ChasteGPT bot yourself or just want to see how it works, anyone can do so for free, though you only get a limited number of free replies per day since it uses a very new and high-compute model (GPT4o):
https://poe.com/ChasteGPT

If you have a different preferred chatbot platform, I've made the prompt for the bot visible on that page as well, so you can copy the prompt out, customize it however you like, and run it on whatever frontend you prefer. Some bot creators hoard their prompts like they're some kind of secret, I'm 100% open with mine, I love sharing and helping the community grow and improve.

For the images, I used DALL-E 3, which is available for free through Microsoft here:
https://www.bing.com/images/create

The prompt for the images all use this same base template, with further descriptions for gestures or facial emotions:
anime head and shoulders portrait by so-bin, beautiful 24-year-old woman, bright azure blue eyes sparkling with mischief, long dark blue hair styled in messy pigtails with pink scrunchies, full glossy lips, white lacey shirt, tiny silver lock charm necklace,

kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: [RELEASE] [FEEDBACK] ChasteGPT turns your balls blue, plus a poll on AI content

Post by kerkersklave »

This just does not make sense to me, confusing text all over the place with some random instructions here and there. AI for pictures can work, the Emily series makes great use of that. I think it also works as pictures do not matter too much as long as they are sexy and somewhat show what you need. But the interaction, dialog, teasing etc. really has to be worked out in detail.
Grigo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] [FEEDBACK] ChasteGPT turns your balls blue, plus a poll on AI content

Post by Grigo »

I liked tease pretty much.
Don't mind at all about using ai and prompts. They can be useful and makes process of creating faster, but still feels like gpts output should be edited.
Chaste kind of cute tho.
Spoiler: show
even spend almost an hour in a loop trying to find some secret ending. Well, it was kind of hot and frustrating, not gonna lie
Thnx for the tease. It was fun!
Quinnteractive
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Quinnteractive »

kerkersklave wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:20 am This just does not make sense to me, confusing text all over the place with some random instructions here and there
Sorry to hear that. I'm guessing you're talking about the first few instruction where there are just a few stroke counts thrown in between large chunks of info and explanation, which is totally fair.
Grigo wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:39 pm Chaste kind of cute tho.
even spend almost an hour in a loop trying to find some secret ending. Well, it was kind of hot and frustrating, not gonna lie
Thnx for the tease. It was fun!
She is cute, isn't she? In an unhinged kind of way... :-D
Sorry about the loop, it is kind of a hot way for an inexhaustible AI to break you though, don't you think? :-P I tried to make it extremely clear that it really was the end of the tease, but I knew there would always be completionists who try to check just in case.
Glad to hear you enjoyed it, the ratings and feedback I've gotten is way better than I would have expected from my first try with this sort of thing, and I think if I make another one in the future it'll be a big step up, with better (NSFW) images and tighter editing. Thanks!
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Quinnteractive wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:34 pm I'm guessing you're talking about the first few instruction where there are just a few stroke counts thrown in between large chunks of info and explanation, which is totally fair.
Not only that. It has this wall of text feeling. Just endless messages with some instructions, countdowns without timers and 1,2,3,4,5 ... in one message and so on. It does not feel interactive. For example if you instruct someone to edge, there should be a message with the command (just a short edge! or 1-2 sentences with more teasing, depending on style, story, whatever). Then a button, to indicate, and then for the holding, there should either be a visible timer or timed message. If you want to do a count down and teasing message while holding the edge, you should write messages with single numbers counting down and that are timed, and other messages also timed in between. You should match the speed of reading with the teasing action.
This tease has nothing of that, it is just a endless wall of text you can click through at whatever speed you like, except for some places where there is a timed break or something, but without any good reason.

Sorry to be that harsh, but I wanted to be clearer about my criticism.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Thanks for all your efforts putting this together. Overall it's a decent effort, but I'm more with kerkersklave on this one. It would benefit tremendously from some fine tuning.

I also got the wall of text feeling, but some of that might be because I play on a computer, not a phone or tablet (see attached screenshot).

Shortening some of the dialogs, or adding line breaks so the longer lines don't go way from one side of the screen to the other, or clearing it regularly would help with that. You can clear it just by splitting it over more pages, or there's a javascript command that can be "eval'ed to do that too if I recall correctly.

It also really needs to have a lot more of the dialog advance automatically. The intent is to keep the player horny and wound up, but since so much of the dialog requires a click/tap to continue the player is totally in control of the pacing most of the time, so also totally in control of how wound up they get. Take the segment where you have to do 10 fast strokes then hands off for example. Because the tease waits for a click/tap to continue, the player is totally in control. It would be vastly more effective if the command to do 10 fast strokes was timed, with a delay of about 5 to 10 seconds. So you would get a command to "do 10 fast strokes and hands off" (which takes maybe 2 or 3 seconds), then you have to wait before the next command appears to do another 10 strokes. And for extra points, vary the length of the delays so sometimes it's shorter and other times longer.

I don't want to come across as too negative, but those are my thoughts, and honestly, I liked all the images and the concept, the part where she made you beg to be allowed to edge, and more, so even if you don't update it, I'd be tempted to download it and update it for myself. It could be a lot of fun if tuned up some.

Hope that helps,

PG
Attachments
ChasteGPT.jpg
ChasteGPT.jpg (242.81 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
Quinnteractive
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Quinnteractive »

Thanks for the details and clarification, that really helps me understand preferences!

I think the wall-of-text feeling is because I usually use these these as chatbots for extended conversations, so reading long responses from them is part of the fun because it's interesting to see what they come up with and where their ideas go. Definitely makes sense to keep things concise on the webtease format though, just enough dialog to let their personalities shine through, good tip!

As for the controls, I actually set it up this way intentionally just because I like to have full control over the progression of the tease. It's annoying when I have to look away from a tease for a minute / change the tab / get distracted by something, and then when I look back at the tease it's automatically progressed through a bunch of stuff and now I don't know what's going on any more. Plus, I figure I'm going to have one hand on the mouse anyways for the occasional 'next' button click or to change tabs/play other stuff on my other monitor, so in my mind clicking through the tease is barely any additional effort in exchange for full control. Also, if you want to reply a section or you closed the tab by accident, you can click through it rapidly to get back to where you were.

Still, I can definitely see the appeal for a fully automated tease with interruptions only when it's absolutely needed. Ideally I guess the user could toggle a variable to set their preference.
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by lmind »

I played it and had a great time. Her very first lines, where she established the premise and introduced her personality, were my favorite. I liked her expressions in the pics, too, and I don't mind at all that they were non-nude.

I think the premise is extremely hot. The great/terrifying things about a computer are that it sticks to its program, doesn't get bored, doesn't succumb to empathy, doesn't necessarily understand human physical limits, and doesn't lose control to overwhelming horniness (the way humans do). So it's going to do what it was programmed to do and not stop until its program is fulfilled -- which means if you give it a fantastical, impractical program that sounds like a fun fantasy, but no person would really ever do... the computer will methodically just do it. ("Edge me forever." "Edge me until my precum fills this glass." "Milk me 100% dry." "Ruin me until I pass out.") I think the fantasy is extremely hot -- programming a ridiculous command like that into an AI, then the AI methodically doing it, while you quickly realize your mistake, come to regret it, and beg the AI to stop. But the AI just keeps going because that's what it was programmed to do, and you know what you're in for because you programmed it, and you just have to hold on and try to survive.

I honestly think the premise is the sexy part. It doesn't matter much to me whether the tease was, in fact, written by a person or by AI. That most of this was, in fact, written by AI is a neat novelty. But a person could have written the whole thing, and it wouldn't make any real difference to me when playing it. I buy into the premise, the fantasy. The fantasy of being controlled by an AI is the fun part.

FWIW, AI tease bots seem to have a thing for begging. They really like making you beg. Begging is sexy, yes, but AI has like a disproportionate fetish for it. Just something I've noticed.

I think if you or anyone else did another tease like this, it would be even better if it included an intro where the player "programs" or "commands" the AI to do whatever the rest of the tease is about. That way, it feels like "You did this to yourself" and "I'm just doing what you told me to do," etc. You can railroad this intro with simple Yes/No boxes. Everyone will answer Yes.

Thanks for the great tease! Please make more! :love:

-lmind
Quinnteractive
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Quinnteractive »

Thanks lmind, you really hit the nail on the head with the vibe I was going for and the appeal of being controlled by an AI! I can't wait for the day where you can run a program like this on your desktop which generates everything dynamically every time you run it, and you really can just give it a general goal like you said. The only hard part is figuring out how to keep you at the desktop until completion, maybe some sort of blackmail condition... :innocent:

I've also notice the 'begging' trend with chatbots. I think it's just a generic commonly occurring 'domme' thing to do, so it comes up more often. I thought pausing the tease and making the user stare at a timer would be a fun way to encourage them to actually do it though, since there is something hot about actually being convinced to do something humiliating out loud. Some of my favorite JOIs are where the domme breaks the fourth wall and makes you really think about what you're doing for them in the moment, adds an extra layer of degradation.

Love the 'programming' and 'self-sabotage' ideas for a tease! Will definitely keep that in mind if and when I try another one of these, along with all the other great feedback from this thread. It really has been hugely helpful and I hope I can make something better than more people can enjoy next time! :love: