hope someone makes a new estim

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
zxpguy
Explorer
Explorer

hope someone makes a new estim

Post by zxpguy »

Its been awhile since there has been a new estim tease .
antennax
Explorer
Explorer

Re: hope someone makes a new estim

Post by antennax »

me too! last one i loved was estim hack, and that was a while back
mike343536
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike343536 »

It's a lot of teases since "estim hack"
do a search like :
https://milovana.com/webteases/?search=estim
Visitor from Bound Anna
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Visitor from Bound Anna »

In the developers' defense, these estim teases are very labour intensive to create. Farming up photos, applying the sound files, and of course, creating the dialogue.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

I somewhat quietly released they Keystroke 2.5 update last week which has a lot more estim content. In fact, I need some more testers if any of you are interested. (Modes if you don't like typing included)
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by boundupone »

I would like to do more of them, but time is against me, so can't see it happening any time soon. Would love more estim teases though, so hopefully someone is working on something
Try anything once!
zxpguy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zxpguy »

yes yours are very good . I have a b2 so some of the pain files dont work
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

indyc wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:46 pm I somewhat quietly released they Keystroke 2.5 update last week which has a lot more estim content. In fact, I need some more testers if any of you are interested. (Modes if you don't like typing included)
That's great to know, much appreciated, thanks indyc! :love: The non-typing mode is definitely good to have, too. Will give it a spin at the next opportunity I get (which may take a while, sadly). However, is it still accurate that you do not own and have never used an Estim unit? This makes me feel a bit apprehensive, like getting into a racecar that someone built who has never actually driven a car before, let alone at speed. :lol:

Cheers!
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

v0ltaire wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:00 am
indyc wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:46 pm I somewhat quietly released they Keystroke 2.5 update last week which has a lot more estim content. In fact, I need some more testers if any of you are interested. (Modes if you don't like typing included)
That's great to know, much appreciated, thanks indyc! :love: The non-typing mode is definitely good to have, too. Will give it a spin at the next opportunity I get (which may take a while, sadly). However, is it still accurate that you do not own and have never used an Estim unit? This makes me feel a bit apprehensive, like getting into a racecar that someone built who has never actually driven a car before, let alone at speed. :lol:

Cheers!
The rumors are true and I was just as apprehensive to attempt making it. However, with tons of direction from Rillo, Nocnoc, BoundSquirrel, and helpful testing by many others it should be a safe experience. All the estim files themselves are from Rillo and BoundSquirrel and the dynamic adjustment system is from Nocnoc.

At worst you might have a pain file that doesn't sit as well with you (I tried to make them all 5 seconds or so) or more commonly variations I forgot to put estim support or a bug causes a quiet section. The faster I can recreate those issues the faster I can fix them!
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

indyc wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:31 pm tons of direction from Rillo, Nocnoc, BoundSquirrel, and helpful testing by many others it should be a safe experience.
To stick with my racecar analogy, I guess I should have expected that you've of course been working with the likes of Senna, Prost and Schumacher. :lol: It's (also) great to know, thanks for pointing it out.

I am still genuinely curious though what motivated you to take on all the additional work of incorporating Estim into your (probably already quite complex) tease, if you don't even get to experience it yourself? And how you could resist (or, to maybe put it another way, what kept you from) giving it a spin so far? (Not trying to persuade you or anything and apologies if my curiosity is too intrusive.)

And don't get me wrong, it's awesome that you did, or rather do, I'm immensely grateful (same goes for all creators)! :love: I just find it amazing that you would go that far above and beyond on a whim. And sorry for bringing it up in case you already explained it somewhere else, possibly multiple times.
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by indyc »

v0ltaire wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:24 pm
indyc wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:31 pm tons of direction from Rillo, Nocnoc, BoundSquirrel, and helpful testing by many others it should be a safe experience.
To stick with my racecar analogy, I guess I should have expected that you've of course been working with the likes of Senna, Prost and Schumacher. :lol: It's (also) great to know, thanks for pointing it out.

I am still genuinely curious though what motivated you to take on all the additional work of incorporating Estim into your (probably already quite complex) tease, if you don't even get to experience it yourself? And how you could resist (or, to maybe put it another way, what kept you from) giving it a spin so far? (Not trying to persuade you or anything and apologies if my curiosity is too intrusive.)

And don't get me wrong, it's awesome that you did, or rather do, I'm immensely grateful (same goes for all creators)! :love: I just find it amazing that you would go that far above and beyond on a whim. And sorry for bringing it up in case you already explained it somewhere else, possibly multiple times.
Going far above and beyond on a whim is pretty much my creative mentality haha. The main thing that motivated me to attempt it was that there were many people who did not like Keystroke in it's early versions due to the whole concept of needing both hands. (Which was a core goal of mine because I thought it was a hilarious way to "tease" the player)

Of them, a few testers were estim users that convinced me how much better the experience would be if it had estim functionality. After that I put in a lot of requests out to that community who were so willing to help in order to further the estim world.

As to why I haven't been tempted to try it myself - I live a family life with them present most of the time. I can also almost guarantee my significant other would not be keen on the idea of me zapping my zucchini in my free time. Otherwise I would want to experience it one day.

On the note of exploring estim on a whim - I have considered ways for how to integrate it into my stand-alone video game that I've worked on for many months now. Sometimes it feels like ever launching it at all will be a monumental victory for someone's first time game but if I can pull off estim, I'll give it a shot. It does open up funny hypotheticals though. What kind of estim signal would fit being naked in public, having your genitals grow, or shooting at enemies etc?
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

indyc wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 6:09 pm Going far above and beyond on a whim is pretty much my creative mentality haha. The main thing that motivated me to attempt it was that there were many people who did not like Keystroke in it's early versions due to the whole concept of needing both hands. (Which was a core goal of mine because I thought it was a hilarious way to "tease" the player)

Of them, a few testers were estim users that convinced me how much better the experience would be if it had estim functionality. After that I put in a lot of requests out to that community who were so willing to help in order to further the estim world.

As to why I haven't been tempted to try it myself - I live a family life with them present most of the time. I can also almost guarantee my significant other would not be keen on the idea of me zapping my zucchini in my free time. Otherwise I would want to experience it one day.

On the note of exploring estim on a whim - I have considered ways for how to integrate it into my stand-alone video game that I've worked on for many months now. Sometimes it feels like ever launching it at all will be a monumental victory for someone's first time game but if I can pull off estim, I'll give it a shot. It does open up funny hypotheticals though. What kind of estim signal would fit being naked in public, having your genitals grow, or shooting at enemies etc?
I can relate to that on several levels. If it's fun and worth doing and you have the time, it's also worth overdoing, right? The Estim community is also great to be a part of and quite active. Lots of awesome guys and even a few awesome gals (not that they would be any less awesome on average, there's just fewer of them).

Also the family life. With a wife and a bunch of kids, one naturally gets to enjoy one's hobbies less, and there's of course also less of a "need". Hence my remark that it may take a while to give it a spin.

There's always opportunities though, so who knows. ;-) It would certainly benefit the cause if you could experience your own creation in its entirety and answer those questions you just brought up (for) yourself - you might simply have to do it for science. :-D I wonder, does your significant other know about Keystroke? :-D

Either way, godspeed on your very intersting sounding creative endeavours - may the wind be always at your back and the sun upon your face, yadda yadda. :lol:

It just occurred to me that Citor3 also mentioned a while ago that he wants to integrate Estim into his games and he already showed a working sample too, you may want to compare notes with him!