Eos tease cant be imported

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
RpgCreator
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Eos tease cant be imported

Post by RpgCreator »

I am trying to import a tease i backuped from another account but when i try to do so following error comes:

Validation Errors
pages.Help[0].say.mode NULL value found, but a string is required
pages.Help[0].say.mode Does not have a value in the enumeration ["auto","pause","instant","autoplay","custom"]

please help me
indyc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Eos tease cant be imported

Post by indyc »

If you somehow had access to the original tease in the editor you can click to publish (without intention of publishing) and it will give you those errors. If you click on them, it will bring you to those specific sections. Usually I find remaking both of those lines help (I assume it is an issue with the autosave function)

If you do not have access to the original tease in the editor I don't have a good way to fix those things. It could need a json edit directly to be able to import. To pull this off I have a tool that might help (to find the exact issue to be fixed) if you want to PM me to get it. No guarantees of someone of my caliber being able to pull it off, others would probably be able to help a lot more.
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Eos tease cant be imported

Post by Thamrill »

RpgCreator wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 8:04 am I am trying to import a tease i backuped from another account but when i try to do so following error comes:

Validation Errors
pages.Help[0].say.mode NULL value found, but a string is required
pages.Help[0].say.mode Does not have a value in the enumeration ["auto","pause","instant","autoplay","custom"]

please help me
It's actually pretty easy to fix; if you want you can pm the script, but you can open the script in a text editor (even notepad), search for the "Help" page and go to the first action, which should be a "say" action and find where it says "mode" : null and replace null with "auto" (or whatever mode should be used, use the quotes)