[FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:02 am

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by electrodick »

JBK wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:05 pm
electrodick wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:21 am Well I have had a couple of runs at this now. I have to admit after more than 45 years of stimming I have found myself attracted to pain files now. I have to congratulate you on the execution of the files played in the Mafia dungeon.
One thing I found is that I need to keep trying to escape to be taken to the dungeon. Yesterday though I actually managed to escape! I wasn't trying to do that at all :lol: .
I also have to congratulate you on the woman in the blue dress with the big white teeth. I can't recall her name. She says she's going to make you cum and for me, after over an hour in the dungeon here, not feeling at all like I might accidentally cum, this lady does what she promises in only a minute or so!
Also, the recommended setup is tri-phase. I rarely use it, but tried it as suggested. Honestly, I thing the whole thing is on steroids with left channel on a bi-polar butt plug (PES) and right on corona and base. I am a bit star struck by this tease at the moment, but I think it's ironic that after I escape, I can't get back in fast enough.
Thanks for the efforts on this. It and Estim Chatroom are my current faves.
electro
You seem to have been stimming since before I was born ;-) Your review backed by all your experience is a huge compliment, thank you!
Haha... thanks. Yeah, it's been a long time. Thanks for your work :)
Electro
senorgif2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:51 am

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by senorgif2 »

dude wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:33 pm One of my Fav.
Good Story and some busty girls.

Is there a hidden content or for what is the A button on the start.

Thx . Good job :w00t:
I am also curious about this.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by JBK »

senorgif2 wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:49 pm
dude wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:33 pm One of my Fav.
Good Story and some busty girls.

Is there a hidden content or for what is the A button on the start.

Thx . Good job :w00t:
I am also curious about this.
The 'A' button is an admin menu I used to jump around in the tease while building and testing. I still have ideas for this tease, just not enough time to implement them..
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:22 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by TheHenchmen »

JBK wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:53 pm The 'A' button is an admin menu I used to jump around in the tease while building and testing. I still have ideas for this tease, just not enough time to implement them..
Regarding this tease, I have various ideas and I´d like to help you in questions like dialogue and photo selection.

Comments/Suggestions/Expansions:
1. I´d like to have this tease being played in a way that allows the player to spend multiple sessions. Currently, the tease ends when you either escape or have played through all the "key scenes". This is great if you don´t want to spend a day on a tease for a playtrough, but limits the replayability.

2. The "escape is the only option" playstyle is nice, but I wonder if there is some kind to incorporate a "cash" system that sets up the idea that you pay off your debts. This would work with a save system of some sort (which is needed if you want to do an expanded version with more content)

3. Several sessions lead into the idea that a follow up scene is possible, like the "chinese volunteer", "I´ll tie you to the tree in the garden", "Novice domme".
3.1: The session with the stim file test is a great one, one of my favourites of the tease. I connect well with the model and the concept of the scene. I´d like to see this scene expanded as following:
- The scene offers randomized stim files which are ramped up between the test runs. So you can have this scene multiple times. with different files.
- If you cum, the selected file will be highlighted as "works for you" and will be reutilized by others at later stages.
- She will test pain files in a different scene and ask you for the pain level for each file.
- Effective Pain files will be reutilized
- If you cum at the right time, she´ll have you for a special session.
- if you don´t cum for multiple sessions, she´ll be marked a failure and subject to a femsub session.

3.2. The Scene where you have a dedicated tornment session in the garden is missing. This would be a great idea to "earn" the escape route. So you have the session with the hint for the garden, and then you agree to have the session in the garden. If you make it, you gain access to the garden and this escape hint.

3.3. The novice domme needs to return.
For one, she´s hot and I´d like to have more sessions with this model.
Secondly, I´d like to see the rating at the end to have some kind of relevance. Give her a good rating and she´ll return for future sessions, give her a bad rating and she´ll be marked a failure and subject to a femsub session.

4. Femsub Sessions
As part of the organization, you are not just working to pay off your debts by being stimmed, but also by playing with others.
So there should be the chance to play with female subs, either as paid duty or as a job.
When entering such a session, you get the chance to either pay off your debts (you get pain files) or to enjoy the treatment you give to them (you get stim files, but loose cash).
There is one femsub session (card thief) in the game, and I´d like to see this session being turned around when you rat her out and she gets pain and you have the option to end the session or go harder.
Same should be applied to the other sessions.

5. The police girls
I think it´s a shame that there is no session with the police girls involved directly. I mean, police uses Tasers, it´s all so obvious.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by JBK »

TheHenchmen wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:09 pm
JBK wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:53 pm The 'A' button is an admin menu I used to jump around in the tease while building and testing. I still have ideas for this tease, just not enough time to implement them..
Regarding this tease, I have various ideas and I´d like to help you in questions like dialogue and photo selection.

Comments/Suggestions/Expansions:
1. I´d like to have this tease being played in a way that allows the player to spend multiple sessions. Currently, the tease ends when you either escape or have played through all the "key scenes". This is great if you don´t want to spend a day on a tease for a playtrough, but limits the replayability.

2. The "escape is the only option" playstyle is nice, but I wonder if there is some kind to incorporate a "cash" system that sets up the idea that you pay off your debts. This would work with a save system of some sort (which is needed if you want to do an expanded version with more content)

3. Several sessions lead into the idea that a follow up scene is possible, like the "chinese volunteer", "I´ll tie you to the tree in the garden", "Novice domme".
3.1: The session with the stim file test is a great one, one of my favourites of the tease. I connect well with the model and the concept of the scene. I´d like to see this scene expanded as following:
- The scene offers randomized stim files which are ramped up between the test runs. So you can have this scene multiple times. with different files.
- If you cum, the selected file will be highlighted as "works for you" and will be reutilized by others at later stages.
- She will test pain files in a different scene and ask you for the pain level for each file.
- Effective Pain files will be reutilized
- If you cum at the right time, she´ll have you for a special session.
- if you don´t cum for multiple sessions, she´ll be marked a failure and subject to a femsub session.

3.2. The Scene where you have a dedicated tornment session in the garden is missing. This would be a great idea to "earn" the escape route. So you have the session with the hint for the garden, and then you agree to have the session in the garden. If you make it, you gain access to the garden and this escape hint.

3.3. The novice domme needs to return.
For one, she´s hot and I´d like to have more sessions with this model.
Secondly, I´d like to see the rating at the end to have some kind of relevance. Give her a good rating and she´ll return for future sessions, give her a bad rating and she´ll be marked a failure and subject to a femsub session.

4. Femsub Sessions
As part of the organization, you are not just working to pay off your debts by being stimmed, but also by playing with others.
So there should be the chance to play with female subs, either as paid duty or as a job.
When entering such a session, you get the chance to either pay off your debts (you get pain files) or to enjoy the treatment you give to them (you get stim files, but loose cash).
There is one femsub session (card thief) in the game, and I´d like to see this session being turned around when you rat her out and she gets pain and you have the option to end the session or go harder.
Same should be applied to the other sessions.

5. The police girls
I think it´s a shame that there is no session with the police girls involved directly. I mean, police uses Tasers, it´s all so obvious.
I saved your suggestion list, there are very good ideas in here.
What I had in mind was to create a progress system based on the amount of 'days' you've been at the compound. Certain encounter can only ba accessed starting from day 'x' for example. The 'debt' idea is also solid. I need to find the time to expand this tease as there is indeed a lot of untapped potential. I'll keep your offer to help in mind :)
At the moment I'm converting "Bryci's E-stim Experience" to EOS which is a ridiculous amount of work, but it's nearly completed.
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:22 pm

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by pvsage »

This tease is the duck's guts; congratulations on winning TOTM with your first effort!

I love the dungeon sessions, and am currently repeatedly attempting to escape to see if the code will impose a limit or start looping pain mistresses, but I think that after you attempt to escape and get sent back to your room you should lose the option of attempting until after your next "work" session.

EDIT: Looks like you can keep getting yourself sent to the dungeon until you have found (or missed) all clues. "Yeah, I'm that fucking Energizer bunny."
EDIT2: There are two crucial clues for escaping; the others don't seem to help.
Spoiler: show
Shift schedule and keycard don't seem to increase your chances of escape. If you have "safe passage" and "layout" you can escape without the other two clues.
I also like marathon teases, so I'll occasionally have to take a break for the bathroom, meals, etc. I like that when you're in your room, you can unplug, hit "calibrate," and leave the calibration signal looping until you get back.
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:22 pm

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by pvsage »

Possible escape options I've encountered thus far:
Spoiler: show
1. Find (or miss) all clues. The only option is escape at this point. (EDIT: If you've missed the "layout" side quest and don't have the keycard, it looks like you're stuck until you've visited every corner of the dungeon.)
2. Find "safe passage through garden" and "layout of building".
3. Find and keep the keycard. (You might not like what you have to do to keep it.)
Does shift schedule even help at all in combination with, say, "safe passage" or "layout"? I have yet to find a scenario where it does.
I suggest that, if you manage to keep the keycard but don't have any other clues, you should get lost in the compound, captured, tortured, and lose the keycard. It should only help you escape if you also know the layout or safe passage.
How many client sessions are there in this tease, including the clue sessions, psychologist, and the trainee torturer? So far the only other ones I've encountered are Blue Blouse and The Bet.
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:56 pm
Gender: Male
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by picofarad »

Sorry if I missed this (I did skim through all the posted messages on this thread) So, here is my question:

Can this be a self-bondage game and if so at what point?
  • Would it be after the first instruction to have the victim bound?
  • I guess this would assume that rather than entering a response after a period of time it would default to some value, the game would continue, and not hang
  • Is there a way to calibrate each channel? I am using a built stereo stim amp, I have the common connected together and the two "red going to the other two electrodes?
Thanks, and by far this has the most interesting stim signals of any on this website!
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:22 pm

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by pvsage »

picofarad wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:16 pm Can this be a self-bondage game and if so at what point?
  • Is there a way to calibrate each channel? I am using a built stereo stim amp, I have the common connected together and the two "red going to the other two electrodes?
When you load the tease, the dialog explains that self restraint and a gag help with immersion. You'll be told to restrain and gag yourself with yellow text in the dialogs.

By "built stereo stim amp," do you mean home-built or purchased? Many of us include individual channel level pots in our home builds; they're a useful feature and easy to add. I recommend 10K audio taper pots. There's a thread about DIYing one here:
viewtopic.php?t=23302
Depending on the operating system and computer hardware you're using, it might provide an interface for balance or individual channel level settings as well.
pvsage
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:22 pm

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by pvsage »

Feature suggestion: It might be nice to have an alternate gameplay path where you fully cooperate and don't get yourself sent to the dungeon, but then the dungeon mistresses become clients. After visiting all the clients, psychologist, trainee torturer, etc. you're released, having fully worked off your debt...and you find yourself in the lobby of Bryci's tower.
Spoiler: show
This path would, obviously, be unlocked only if you bypass the clue side quests and tell the psychologist that you're fine and love the Rosari.
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:56 pm
Gender: Male
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by picofarad »

pvsage wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:06 pm By "built stereo stim amp," do you mean home-built or purchased? Many of us include individual channel level pots in our home builds; they're a useful feature and easy to add. I recommend 10K audio taper pots. There's a thread about DIYing one here:
viewtopic.php?t=23302
Depending on the operating system and computer hardware you're using, it might provide an interface for balance or individual channel level settings as well.
Thanks, it does seem to continue to play hands free from that point forward.

The schematic does a good job of explaining tri-phase as well.

The stereostim device lets me adjust the power. I hadn't thought about adjusting the balance control on the sound card. I have a Windows 10Pro machine with a good sound device on the motherboard.
Hestius
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:11 pm

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by Hestius »

Did the torture trainee audio file get updated? I had tried this tease a while ago with the 2b and remember none of the pain files really worked. But the torture trainee file I hit the other day worked really well. I took it for a bit before I couldn't take it anymore and backed out. Needless to say that file works on 2b! "It hurt so good!"

I do really enjoy this tease, so props to the author. Just need to figure out how to build a stereostim device in the US (most tutorials seem to be for European shops) to more fully enjoy this tease.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by JBK »

Hestius wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:24 pm Did the torture trainee audio file get updated? I had tried this tease a while ago with the 2b and remember none of the pain files really worked. But the torture trainee file I hit the other day worked really well. I took it for a bit before I couldn't take it anymore and backed out. Needless to say that file works on 2b! "It hurt so good!"

I do really enjoy this tease, so props to the author. Just need to figure out how to build a stereostim device in the US (most tutorials seem to be for European shops) to more fully enjoy this tease.
I am 100% sure Mouser (US based) has everything you need to build a DIY unit. Just look for transformers with the same specs as the ones referred in the diagrams. Or ask someone with knowledge (in one of the threads here about DIY's) to suggest a transformer from Mouser you can use.
Electro
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 406
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:45 am

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by Electro »

JBK wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:47 pm
Hestius wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:24 pm Did the torture trainee audio file get updated? I had tried this tease a while ago with the 2b and remember none of the pain files really worked. But the torture trainee file I hit the other day worked really well. I took it for a bit before I couldn't take it anymore and backed out. Needless to say that file works on 2b! "It hurt so good!"

I do really enjoy this tease, so props to the author. Just need to figure out how to build a stereostim device in the US (most tutorials seem to be for European shops) to more fully enjoy this tease.
I am 100% sure Mouser (US based) has everything you need to build a DIY unit. Just look for transformers with the same specs as the ones referred in the diagrams. Or ask someone with knowledge (in one of the threads here about DIY's) to suggest a transformer from Mouser you can use.
It's easier to buy pretty much everything on Amazon in the US. The amplifier, resistors, transformers, plastic project cases, wires, TENS pads, Spectra 360, etc are on Amazon. Just be sure you are getting the right parts, don't substitute the transformers or resistor values, and use an amp with the proper amp chip that also has a heat sink on it, and be sure you are getting a UL listed double insulated(square inside a square symbol) 12v 5a power supply. My first build I had to use multiple places to buy all the parts but my second one was pretty much all Amazon. It's possible that you might save a little bit of money without paying the Amazon convenience premium and built in added costs related to "free shipping" but I figure it might be a single digit dollar number.
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:39 am

Re: [FEEDBACK] Estim Maffia Property

Post by Kaelis »

JBK wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:22 am
matman wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:19 am That's great! I'll give it a play through this weekend.

Also is there a way to download the tease or unlock the later sessions? I escaped the complex but didn't get a passcode to use at the beginning of the tease.
The passcode was for me to use (Admin mode) to easily jump around in the tease while calibrating everything.
At this time, there is no way to unlock the tease.

I'm going to upload the GuideMe version in the near future so everyone can change and expand the tease to their liking. On the condition that everyone shares their work offcourse :-D
Any chance you could share that code now?

Love this tease, and it would be awesome to be able to jump into a quick session or two every now and then.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests