[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Emily's Extreme Business Trip

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Best girl?

Emily
44%
Miranda
6%
Skye
17%
Kayla
23%
Alannah
10%

Total votes: 48

Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Emily's Extreme Business Trip

Post by Nice-Log »

I just published my second tease: Emily's Extreme Business Trip!

This tease is a sequel to my previous tease, Emily's Extreme Beach Vacation, but you do not need to play that first if you have not already. You will be spoiled on the story/ending of EEBV at the beginning of Emily's Extreme Business Trip, however.

EEBT will take you on a multi-day tease with multiple characters using chastity, denial, and lots of edging. There are three possible endings to achieve, with several possible variations. Every single one of the images was generated via AI by me specifically to be used in the tease.

Please use this thread to report any bugs, typos, spelling issues, etc. that you encounter as well as any constructive criticisms so that I can better tease you in the future. See the link to my tease below.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=62946
edgelovin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No, but am open to offers ;) including key holders.

Re: [RELEASE][FEEDBACK]Emily's Extreme Business Trip

Post by edgelovin »

Looking forward to it, except for me it locks up right after name entry and doesn’t progress further.
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

edgelovin wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:13 pm Looking forward to it, except for me it locks up right after name entry and doesn’t progress further.
Yep, no idea why it's doing that cause the code looks fine. Going to unpublish for now until I figure it out
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

Nice-Log wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:50 pm
edgelovin wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:13 pm Looking forward to it, except for me it locks up right after name entry and doesn’t progress further.
Yep, no idea why it's doing that cause the code looks fine. Going to unpublish for now until I figure it out
Sorry about that, issue fixed and it's back up now.
strokertoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokertoy »

You should probably put a cuck/ntr warning in the description.
thedude604
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by thedude604 »

strokertoy wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:00 am You should probably put a cuck/ntr warning in the description.
Why Cuck or Ntr warning. I played through two endings last night and i don't remember seeing anything to warrant it, unless there's something in the ending I didn't get.

Dev, great first two games. Looking forward to the next if you decide to go for it.
arandommark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arandommark »

Okay, let's do this.
Nice-Log wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:00 pm I just published my second tease: Emily's Extreme Business Trip!
So first off, congratulations, you somehow managed to beat your previous tease (which is one of my all time favourites despite having several themes I'm not really interested in) - this tease is fleshed out, interesting, long, challenging, did I mention long, and just generally awesome (almost) all-around. There's variety, both in pictures and in tasks, and it's just generally improved in (again, almost) every way compared to the Beach Vacation one.

Even the cbt was integrated so well (and sparse enough) that I followed along for story purposes, despite normally ignoring parts like that.

I particularly liked your changes to the longer edges - splitting them up so you can switch pictures and so I don't know how long it is despite using cheat mode.

However, most of my feedback is going to be SPOILER HEAVY, so I'll hide it away:
Spoiler: show
I'll go through things twice, talking about what I thought - once with a focus on gameplay, once with a focus on the story(which I feel is a high point on your two teases, though I didn't particularly like the tonal shift between the last game and this one).

A few disclaimers before I start
-I ignore anything that's got something to do with chastity/denial. I'm aware this is a major theme of the tease, but I'm just really not into it, and the tease is great even without those parts
-This means I played... idk, 4h straight? And that's with using preview mode to half most of the pure-stroking times, and even skip a small part of the edges. It was difficult.
-This tease is amazing, but it feels weird to repeat that all the time, so I'll mostly focus on the mediocre parts(because there were very few actually negative ones, for me)

-I chose the standard ending choice at the beginning.(I've gotten all of the endings in Beach Vacation)
- as for my progress: I succeeded with Skye and Alannah, and failed with Kayle

My feedback on Gameplay:
Everything up to Skye
- mostly normal teasing, well done all around.
Skye
- an interesting challenge, and well executed to boot. Only a small demerit: This is the only part that could have used a bit more picture-swapping - unless you make a specific in-story point of it, or at least have voicelines, staring at the same picture for up to 2 min at a time isn't the most interesting.
- it may have been made a bit too easy for me because I can always hear a clock ticking in my room, so I knew pretty much exactly how long I had to hold
Kayle
- the 'going soft' thing was interesting for a bit, and I didn't even come close to succeeding at the challenge.
- However, it would have taken ages if I'd actually gone soft between each - something which takes me 1-2 min each time, and it was getting annoying after a while.
- the punishment for failing was interesting, and not too long to overstay its welcome
Alannah
- I liked her challenge, even if it may have been a bit too easy considering how worked up I already was at that point.
Mirranda semi-final
- fun all around, with particularly nice pictures
- well done loop - I didn't even notice it was one in the beginning
Final 1a (enter without calling anybody, tell Miranda you can go on)
- awesome. Once again, well done teasing, and a loop with a good amount of variety (is the length of the loop random, too?)
- ending: triple-ruin. As someone that enjoys ruining and multi-ruins, especially when I don't expect it, this was awesome. Though I never stop on a ruin, so I went to get a second ending as well. (Trip extended ending(B))
Final 1b (enter without calling anybody, tell Miranda to please stop)
- same as 1a
- ending: single ruin, 'Freedom(A)' ending
Final 2a (call Skye, succeed at Emily's edge)
- same as final 1, but with skye interrupt
- emily's ending scene is cool - but damn, that's a long edge. How long is it? 3 minutes? 4? - Cum with Ending C(back to work)(the good ending?). This is where I stopped, though I went back to check what happened when you gave up, too.
Final 2b (call Skye, give up at Emily's edge)
- same as final 2a
- ruin + cei ending, ending C

Summary:
-gameplay is awesome, actually was struggling to find things to improve. Hoping there’s a pot ending somewhere in there.

That's all I've played so far, though I fully intend on going back to get all (or at least, most) of the other variations. I may be putting to much on you, but I'm expecting something as good as Beach Vacation's 'perfect ending' for this one.

Now, for the Story feedback:
-The beginning was nice, and teased the new characters well
-The threat to have it be an entire weak of chastity was interesting, even if it became obvious fairly soon that just meant it wouldn't be Emily doing the teasing.
-At the beginning I was like 'yeah, that third, 'secret' friend is totally Emily who's in to this stuff', which lifted my spirits, but sadly, that was not the case
-All in all, I disliked the whole blackmail/coercion/semi-mind-break plot, and feel like you could have done better with something like Emily being in on it/struggling to decide between being a dom and a sub for her old dom. However, this is likely influenced by me really disliking non-con/blackmail/etc stuff.

Summary:
-the story feels way more fleshed out than the Beach vacation one, as well as better executed, though the ending felt a bit rushed, and it felt somewhat less realistic than the first part
-however, I feel like you could have done better by keeping the more wholesome tone from the Beach vacation, though obviously the story would have had to be very different then

(I had a longer review, but it ate my draft and I couldn’t be bothered to go into that much detail again)
Well, this turned out to be a bit long - but I hope this shows you that your effort is appreciated, and encourages you in whatever you may do in the future!

Also, do you happen to have a list of endings/paths/ending variations? The tease isn't convoluted to make searching for them too bad, but I'd still like to know how to avoid missing one - a work like this deserves to be completed 100%.

In summary, thank you for your effort and work, and I hope to see more of you in the future!
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

arandommark wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:49 pm
Also, do you happen to have a list of endings/paths/ending variations? The tease isn't convoluted to make searching for them too bad, but I'd still like to know how to avoid missing one - a work like this deserves to be completed 100%.

In summary, thank you for your effort and work, and I hope to see more of you in the future!
Thanks for the kind words. To answer some of your questions:

For Skye: I struggled a bit technically to have multiple pictures cycle through while also allowing the user to end the edge at any point, so I'm definitely looking for better ways to make something similar work.

There are only the 3 endings with the variations listed below, the C ending is the "good" ending. They all ended up feeling a bit rushed to me as I struggled to connect the story to a satisfying ending but I didn't want to go back and have to rewrite large portions of the story to reach a better ending. TBH I like your idea for Emily to be in on it from the start better than what I have.

Thanks for the feedback, I am definitely thinking already about how to use it in the future!

For the list of paths and variations:
On day 3, If you tell Miranda that Emily will unlock your cock, then on day 4 you can get an alternate scene with Emily in the hotel room instead of in the pool.

On day 4 in Skye's tease, if you tell her about Emily then she will lower her time down to 500 seconds, and on day 5 she will promise to help you against Miranda in the scene after Kayla's tease. If you don't tell Skye about Emily, then she will ask you again on day 5 in exchange for her promise to help.

On Day 7, Miranda adjusts her edge count for you depending on how many of the recommendations you received. If you have all three, she lets you choose how many edges to do. 2 recommendations is 15 edges, 1 is 25, and 0 is 40.

On Days 7 and 8, during the edge loop, there is about a 30% chance for each edge to be a hold, from 5-45 seconds. On Day 8, the loop is for 15-25 edges randomly, with 50% odds for Emily and Miranda, and a 30% chance of holding the edge.

On day 8 you get the option of calling any of the three girls that you succeeded against, but Skye only appears if she had promised to help you against Miranda.
  • If you call no one: Miranda ruins your orgasm, then asks if you can do it again. If you do, she ruins you two more times, then you get the option of leaving or staying for the A and B endings. If you don't then you just get the leave ending.

If you call Kayla, she appears after Miranda ruins your orgasm and she does the same twice. After she leaves you choose to leave or stay for the A and B endings.

If you call Alannah, she appears before Miranda can make you orgasm, causing her to give you a full orgasm instead. Then you get the leave ending.

If you call Skye and she helps, then before you orgasm, she appears and stops you and distracts Miranda, letting you and Emily leave. Then Emily teases you and makes you edge. If you ruin the edge you get cei. If you finish the edge you get about a 90% chance to get a full orgasm and a 10% chance that Emily gives you no release. Either way, you get ending c.
arandommark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arandommark »

Nice-Log wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:54 pm
Thanks for the kind words. To answer some of your questions:

For Skye: I struggled a bit technically to have multiple pictures cycle through while also allowing the user to end the edge at any point, so I'm definitely looking for better ways to make something similar work.

There are only the 3 endings with the variations listed below, the C ending is the "good" ending. They all ended up feeling a bit rushed to me as I struggled to connect the story to a satisfying ending but I didn't want to go back and have to rewrite large portions of the story to reach a better ending. TBH I like your idea for Emily to be in on it from the start better than what I have.

For the Sky problem: you might be able to solve that by having the edge-stop button first note down the time, then force a page-change, leaving all the remaining timers from the previous page behind. Though admittedly, I don't even know how the time-counting works.

Huh, interesting to hear. But yeah, especially in EOS going back to change things is a pain.

A potential idea for a part 3 I had, if you're interested:
If you do plan on continuing the series, it would likely work to either use ending C as the 'true' ending, or have the other endings move there(likely through Skye figuring out what was going on and doing her thing), and then have the story be about Emily first being very possessive, but eventually making up with Miranda(after she was punished). Which could then lead into more consensual lending out of the MC.

something like 'Emily's extreme reconciliation' sounds stupid as a title, but I had the thought and now I feel like I need to inflict it on others.

...might actually work better split into two teases, to not have the 'everything is fine' happen too quickly. - So, a pure emily tease(with maybe a guest) and then a 'lending out' one.
Also, If you feel like brainstorming ideas with someone else, I am a bit of a hobby writer and would be happy to be someone to bounce ideas off of over PM. (though I usually only check milov ~1-2 times a week, so answers might take a while)
Nice-Log wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:54 pm
On the endings:
Kinda sad that there's no 'perfect ending', like there was in the first game - though then again, without you writing out how to achieve it in the forum, I likely would have never found it, and putting that much effort into something only few will ever see does feel like a bit of a waste.
Though that might be mitigated a bit by telling people at the end of the tease that a perfect run exists, along with some hints on how to achieve it.
Because when I did go through and achieve that special path, it certainly felt extra satisfying.
Plus, it added some real replay value - I can't imagine someone getting that on their first go-through, after all.
Also, you're welcome - effort like this deserves some recognition and feedback.
Nice-Log
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Nice-Log »

arandommark wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:11 pm
For the Sky problem: you might be able to solve that by having the edge-stop button first note down the time, then force a page change, leaving all the remaining timers from the previous page behind. Though admittedly, I don't even know how the time-counting works.

Huh, interesting to hear. But yeah, especially in EOS going back to change things is a pain.
Yeah, I figured out how to manage it by the time I had finished writing her tease, but it would have taken too long to go back and rewrite the whole thing. Basically, some JS notes the system time the edge starts, then when it ends and subtracts the two timestamps. Because of the way notifications work (the sidebar buttons), they can only really jump you to a different page or cancel the current action, so if you have it jump to a new page then you can keep adding timers and image changes until eventually forcing the goto-page action at the end. However, this needs a new page for each edge which will clog up the page list pretty quickly.

I really wish EOS had a GOTO method for creating loops within pages. That probably wouldn't make anything new possible, but it would make it easier to edit pages. Having to copy and paste each of the actions over to a new page for editing is not fun. For instance, when I added the ending variation with Kayla, it was just an edit over the Miranda solo ending. Then I decided to backtrack and make that ending also available with solo Miranda which meant copying and pasting individual lines. I also tried exporting the tease JSON source and copying the ending over with a text editor, however, I spent longer trying to fix it for importing that I think I would have saved doing it in the EOS UI.
arandommark wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:11 pm A potential idea for a part 3 I had, if you're interested:

If you do plan on continuing the series, it would likely work to either use ending C as the 'true' ending, or have the other endings move there(likely through Skye figuring out what was going on and doing her thing), and then have the story be about Emily first being very possessive, but eventually making up with Miranda(after she was punished). Which could then lead into more consensual lending out of the MC.

something like 'Emily's extreme reconciliation' sounds stupid as a title, but I had the thought and now I feel like I need to inflict it on others.
Yeah, probably ending C I will consider the canon ending, but I've been brainstorming some ideas for a one-off tease following one of the other endings.
arandommark wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:11 pm Also, If you feel like brainstorming ideas with someone else, I am a bit of a hobby writer and would be happy to be someone to bounce ideas off of over PM. (though I usually only check milov ~1-2 times a week, so answers might take a while)
I might need to take you up on that. As I said above, going back and changing things is the hardest part of EOS, so having all the tech for a tease fully tested and fleshed out, along with the story bits, makes it a whole lot better. Unfortunately for me, my style seems to be making it up as I go. For example, in EEBV, if I had not been working on the secret ending from very close to the start it would probably have been way too time-consuming for me to be willing to implement it.
Also, I don't have any problem if you or anyone else wants to write your own continuation or modified version of my existing teases. Milovana makes it pretty easy to grab the JSON file for a tease and upload it into the EOS editor. For this tease, you can grab that from the below link, and that gives you access to all of the pages, images, and sound files that I used.
https://milovana.com/webteases/geteossc ... p?id=62946
arandommark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arandommark »

Nice-Log wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:10 pm
arandommark wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:11 pm
For the Sky problem: you might be able to solve that by having the edge-stop button first note down the time, then force a page change, leaving all the remaining timers from the previous page behind. Though admittedly, I don't even know how the time-counting works.

Yeah, I figured out how to manage it by the time I had finished writing her tease, but it would have taken too long to go back and rewrite the whole thing. Basically, some JS notes the system time the edge starts, then when it ends and subtracts the two timestamps. Because of the way notifications work (the sidebar buttons), they can only really jump you to a different page or cancel the current action, so if you have it jump to a new page then you can keep adding timers and image changes until eventually forcing the goto-page action at the end. However, this needs a new page for each edge which will clog up the page list pretty quickly.

I really wish EOS had a GOTO method for creating loops within pages. That probably wouldn't make anything new possible, but it would make it easier to edit pages. Having to copy and paste each of the actions over to a new page for editing is not fun. For instance, when I added the ending variation with Kayla, it was just an edit over the Miranda solo ending. Then I decided to backtrack and make that ending also available with solo Miranda which meant copying and pasting individual lines. I also tried exporting the tease JSON source and copying the ending over with a text editor, however, I spent longer trying to fix it for importing that I think I would have saved doing it in the EOS UI.
arandommark wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:11 pm A potential idea for a part 3 I had, if you're interested:

Yeah, probably ending C I will consider the canon ending, but I've been brainstorming some ideas for a one-off tease following one of the other endings.
arandommark wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:11 pm Also, If you feel like brainstorming ideas with someone else, I am a bit of a hobby writer and would be happy to be someone to bounce ideas off of over PM. (though I usually only check milov ~1-2 times a week, so answers might take a while)
I might need to take you up on that. As I said above, going back and changing things is the hardest part of EOS, so having all the tech for a tease fully tested and fleshed out, along with the story bits, makes it a whole lot better. Unfortunately for me, my style seems to be making it up as I go. For example, in EEBV, if I had not been working on the secret ending from very close to the start it would probably have been way too time-consuming for me to be willing to implement it.
Also, I don't have any problem if you or anyone else wants to write your own continuation or modified version of my existing teases. Milovana makes it pretty easy to grab the JSON file for a tease and upload it into the EOS editor. For this tease, you can grab that from the below link, and that gives you access to all of the pages, images, and sound files that I used.
https://milovana.com/webteases/geteossc ... p?id=62946
Yeah, EOS isn't the easiest to work with. Iirc, the guy that made girl's naughty school figured out a way to write the entire thing in normal code and found that easier/faster, but then again he sounded like a proper programmer that was used to that kinda stuff.
Making sure everything works first is really important, I agree. In fact, I have a 100% function-complete tease sitting around just waiting for me to make... some 100 unique pages for the lottery, and 12 unique endings.. I'll probably do it... at some point.

But it certainly sounds like we're total opposites - for both my first and second teases, I had the stories like 90% planned out (as much as a story even exists in the second one) before I created more than the very first page (and I, contrary to you, tend to make pages much smaller. I think I had almost 50 pages for a ~30-40 min tease).

You're writing that as if you're planning on continuing on this story for multiple more instalments. Which, if it's true, wow, what the fuck, I wish you luck and motivation.
Also, I won't be taking you up on that offer. I'm more than happy to help you out a bit on brainstorming and stuff like that, but I've got enough of my own projects I want to get to at some point or another that I'm not even considering making a spinoff of someone else's work.
strokertoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokertoy »

thedude604 wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:48 am
strokertoy wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:00 am You should probably put a cuck/ntr warning in the description.
Why Cuck or Ntr warning. I played through two endings last night and i don't remember seeing anything to warrant it, unless there's something in the ending I didn't get.

Dev, great first two games. Looking forward to the next if you decide to go for it.
There's an ending where you go back home, but Emily remains. She's made to abandon you, quit her job, sell her home, and stay.
sonkcb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by sonkcb »

An other banger tease! Well done! :)

Any followup planned ? I can't get enough of Emily :)
Lilbroomstick42`
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Lilbroomstick42` »

Excellent tease, i really like your work so far! Are you planning on making any new teases in this style?
matex923
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by matex923 »

Hi, I think I read in the feedback of beach vacation that you used stable diffusion. Are you still using it to generate the images? If you are, could you maybe tell us little more on the model/lora or some tips how you make your images look so good?