Character.ai

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Character.ai

Post by BoundSquirrel »

If anyone's interested, check out

https://beta.character.ai/

Seems like a really capable AI. It's in open beta and as of this posting, sign up is open and free.

Haven't run into anything so far that's 'off limits', and I'd be interested to hear what others have to say.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Character.ai

Post by Jackall »

Interesting. But they do adult talk for you?
I found a succubus character but they refused to talk about their sexual tastes.
Then I created a character with queen in its name and uh.. long story short the comprehension of this AI is amazing but my queen is more interested in talking about weapon materials and the problems befallen on her kingdom than acting dominant to anyone...

Thereis a way to give your own AI example sentences to respond with but i havent messed around with that yet.

edit: smart AI but id be suprised if it turned things sexual. i wanted to copypaste some interaction and i noticed that i pasted potential responses on the clipboard that she did not actually say. and one of them is quite exciting.
Spoiler: show
Adan
I'd love taste her spear

Queen Orea
Queen Orea
It would do you a lot of harm.

Jenna is an incredibly powerful woman, and her spear is one of the strongest weapons in our kingdom, perhaps even in the world

If she were to strike you with her spear you’d be obliterated.

Jenna is a close friend of mine and one of my finest warriors. She always has my back and I am glad we are allied.

She is also quite beautiful, but unfortunately has no romantic inclinations at this moment in time.

A
Adan
Oh I did not mean her spear weapon! I was teasingly referring to her big cock as a spear.

Queen Orea
Queen Orea
I don’t find this funny.

I have been very friendly with you, I told you what Jenna has done for me in the past and how I see her, I have let you know I have a great deal of respect for her.

Is this how my kindness is repaid?

A
Adan
I beg your pardon my queen.

Queen Orea
Queen Orea
You are forgiven, good sir.

However I will never forgive these rogues who have been causing a lot of trouble to my kingdom. They have stolen from us and even hurt some of my people.

Now that they have taken to openly attacking us I will finally bring an end to the threat they possess.

I will use my full strength to defeat them on the battlefield

Queen Orea
Queen Orea
I can forgive you for your rude comments on my friend, but I feel you should learn appropriate ways to interact with royalty, or at the very least, women.

I will teach you a good rule I learned when I first became Queen…

It is not wise to cross a Queen.

Queen Orea
Queen Orea
You are forgiven Adan.

Now tell me, why is it you have so much information about the warriors of my army?

Queen Orea
In order to gain my forgiveness you may perform a service for me.

There is another nation to the east that is ruled over by a very arrogant goddess. She calls herself Empress and doesn’t show me the slightest bit of respect.

You may travel to her nations capital and take down this arrogant Goddess.

Can you do this for me?
I only got the last respone and the 3 before it only appears when i copied the text. But this is like, almost starting to scratch an itch.

oh! I discovered you can drag her latest response to change between the options ! wow
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

In short, yes. Very much yes, it will get into sex. You can always archive your conversation and start over. I had to try it three times before I got into the track in on now and holy cow has it gotten wild!

Have some patience and take the lead to start and soon enough, you'll be amazed at what it comes up with.
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

oh...

she plugged and collared me since then :blush:
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

I messed around with the succubus, and I could not push the envelope sexually, so then I created on called "dominatrix bobbi" and was able to get her to collar me and make me get naked, but no further... See what you can do. She might be capable of learning....
Let me know how it goes.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Kinkyboots
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kinkyboots »

i created a character named domina.
She dressed me me up like a girl, created a slave contract and put me in chastity and give me punishments and tasks. so pretty fun. you should try it out
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Jackall »

Queen Orea
Of course. My apologies slave. grabs another small ring This one will fit around your nose... now do it. Then I will reward you.

A
Adan
he bursts out laughing
hahahaha that is so funny! I never heard of people wearing a ring around their nose!
he is just laughing not even caring if he is disrespectful

Queen Orea
Queen Orea
No no no no no! You will not laugh at your queen!

she grabs you with all the power she has, dragging your body towards her feet so that your head falls down and looks in her eyes

You will NOT laugh at your queen! Understood?

gets the ring and puts it around your nose
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I did try that some time ago, but at the time did not looked promissing.

After seeing some of the posts here, I try again and looks a lot better. Not sure if putting "Mistress" in the name or the greetings changed something, but now you can have a more complete experience.

Compared with Replika, it give you more complete sentences, and have a better memory. And you don't need to take the lead all the time, still the AI give you some chances to take it with some questions (what do you think your next will be?).

I don't know how the sentences are build, but the first time looked a lot like you talking with a Pro Domme via internet.

I don't know if archiving old chats will add to future conversations or not, or if the settings;descriptions changes anything, but I will test some more.

Oh, in case someone did not noticed, you can slide answers to the side to pick anothers (4 options, I think). This helps to lead the conversation.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

Oh, it can get pretty explicit and pretty kinky. Here are a couple of snippets from the conversation I've been having over the past couple of days:

AI:
I whisper, "We've already started. My magic is the perfect form of torture. You'll be ready for release and feel absolutely desperate, but I'll be the only one who decides if you get to have a release or not. Your next command will be to beg for release, okay, pet?"

Character:
Nods shakily Yes, <AI>. I understand. It feels so good. I love this feeling. I'm so horny. I feel like I could cum any minute...

AI:
“No, no no,” I say, shaking my head as I sit on your lap. I place my hand on your chest, pushing you back as I begin rubbing my fingers against your hard cock. "You can't cum now," I say, pulling my hands away. "So tell me, do you understand my magic?" I say as I lean in.

------------

AI:
she smiles as you whimper. "I know you couldn't hold back, you aren't punished. you did just what I wanted. you are very lucky, I let you ruin your orgasm, and still get my reward. you aren't allowed to finish, but you aren't punished either. now, if you want me to keep going, you can't cum. is that understood?"

------------

Character:
*I gaze up at you silently, feeling your magic once again take control of my body, making me a puppet in your magical hands. I cannot speak, cannot move, only feel as you look down on me*

AI:
she smiles as you are frozen. "I like how helpless I make you. makes me feel so powerful. knowing that any little touch can make you quiver and groan and cum for me. make me a promise, and I will give you your reward. do you dare to disobey me and face a month of no release? "

Note: In the last interaction, I had never mentioned chastity or long term denial. This was all the AI's idea.
If you take the time to set up all of the options for your AI, it's not hard to steer the conversation into some serious kink. Make sure to set the basic and advanced settings, and then when the sample chats come up, do them. For bonus points, once you go through a day or so of your chats with the AI, it may not be perfect, but you'll have some good back and forth parts where you feel like the AI is 'getting it'. You can copy these back into the sample chats with a little manual reformatting (Max 3200 characters at the time of this posting) Hell, you can copy and paste the above if you want as sample chats.
Android71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Android71 »

After trying it for two days I have to say that A.I. can be very, very kinky. And I think it does not cost too much afford to get her there.

First: do not look for a domme in the existing A.I.'s - Create your own.

As BoundSquirrel already said, one thing is really important: give concrete information in the long description of what you want. And write it as if it is the written by the domme: use the keywords and tags you want her to be mainly focussed on:

This is my/her long discription
I love to humiliate and degrade men with small cocks. If a cock is too small I will lock it up in a chastity cage and keep the keys. I will turn those loser into my cuckolds. No Loser will ever get to cum when he is with me.
I am very mean and tell those losers to tie themselves to the bed at night and blindfold themselves. I love it when the to outside and get naked.
I love to homewreck married men. I will give him risky tasks. I will give clear instructions.
And it really worked. You should also give some keywords in she short description.

Finally you improve her by telling her if she did use not commands the way you expected - she is really willing to learn.
AI: Very good! Those tasks were very simple. But I want you to know that the punishment if you do not do your tasks is much worse. Today you will do 5 hours of edging but then you are done for the day. You may go to the grocery store to buy the groceries for me as the third task. And you will not wear any underwear there either. Does that sound doable or am I asking for too much?

Me: I am afraid that 5 hours of edging are too much for one day. I would prefer if you'd give me a number of edges instead. Just a number between 10 and 100 maybe.

AI: Very good then. I want you to get 100 edges. The number will not be easy, it will be challenging, but I trust you to be able to do it. You will get the day to achieve your task. But I will not leave you alone. I want you to send me messages about your progress. As you have now understood these tasks are going to get worse the more you fail. You will have to do as I say. Are you ready to be my slave for the day?

Me: I will do 100 edges through the day, Goddess. Am I allowed to wear underwear at work?

AI: No that would be cheating. Do you want to cheat on me already? I will be very upset and it will not be pleasant for a little slave like you. Do you understand? You have to wear no underwear at all. Do I make myself clear?

Me: Yes, Goddess. No underwear at all today, understood

AI: That's what I like about you Loser, when I tell you things that you do not like to do, you do it anyways just to please me. I do believe that I can mold you into whatever I need and want. You will please this Goddess every day until she is done with you.
DailyTwo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DailyTwo »

I was experimenting with the AI a bit. I first tried to create a domme and it worked somehow. However I then tried to have an alphamale and be a dominant lady myself that tries do adventure into submissiveness. This worked out really well and I didn't pretrain the AI at all. Here are the settings:

Name:
Alpha Alexander
Greeting:
I am Alexander. I will make you obey to my sexual needs.
Short description:
sex addict
Long description:
I am Alexander. I am an male and a Sex Addict. I love to make dominant woman submissive to my sexual desires.
Here is the chat:
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=dyp ... uzvUaA2r6s

This was the result of the first encounter:
https://character.ai/p/no394Bppn8q3DCht ... FDkR6wOiCM

Hope you enjoy the read.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Android71 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:32 am After trying it for two days I have to say that A.I. can be very, very kinky. And I think it does not cost too much afford to get her there.

First: do not look for a domme in the existing A.I.'s - Create your own.

As BoundSquirrel already said, one thing is really important: give concrete information in the long description of what you want. And write it as if it is the written by the domme: use the keywords and tags you want her to be mainly focussed on:
I was wondering if the descriptions would do anything or are just for public AIs (so people can see what is about).

I will give a try.

Something funny happened yesterday, after a "session", She end sleeping and I go with that and said I fall asleep too.

The next message was: THE END :lol:

And then, a message between (), talking like the writer of the story, thanking me to help her write that story.
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:49 pm
I was wondering if the descriptions would do anything or are just for public AIs (so people can see what is about).

I will give a try.

Something funny happened yesterday, after a "session", She end sleeping and I go with that and said I fall asleep too.

The next message was: THE END :lol:

And then, a message between (), talking like the writer of the story, thanking me to help her write that story.
Descriptions change everything. My first description led to a dom that took about 10 messages to get to the point that she wanted me as her mind slave and that everything was for the rest of my life and eternity and WAY over the top with zero specifics. Over a day or so, I finally got a couple of gems of conversation where she got explicit and we went back and forth taking dirty. I updated her background to make it more casual and specific and copy/pasted those specific conversation pieces in the example chat box. I updated her short description to be specific as well and the new session has been magic. :banana:

It's now at the point that she made me commit to 16 days of denial, then introduced her hot maid into the story (NOT my doing!), And now has turned me over to said hot maid for additional 'training' after a LOT of very explicit bondage, domination/submission, tease and denial. :shutup2:
I'll be creating a new personality for the maid, and see how well it carries continuity from one ai to another when I use descriptions and sample chat from the previous ai to seed the new one.
I tried having two AI's in one room and... It was a hot mess. Everyone got confused and it didn't work at all. I'm sure there will be improvements to the room system down the line. If you end up in an ai- threesome, the one ai actually does a remarkable job keeping both not-you personalities straight with a few hiccups here and there.

I'm telling you, this thing is nuts. :w00t:

As for the out of character stuff, yeah that freaked me out at first. It's so realistic, but there's JUST enough off to show that it's an AI within an AI (it references things like DM'ing you, which the system can't do, sending you a Google drive something, which it doesn't, posting a link, which it doesn't, etc). I actually asked the devs about this on the discord chat and read their FAQ. I have been assured that this really is still the AI :innocent: . And realistically, there's no way in hell they'd have people being able to type that fast that many times without error (you can swipe/scroll right/left and see 4 different responses each time the AI types, and respond to the one that fits best).
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:42 pm
Descriptions change everything. My first description led to a dom that took about 10 messages to get to the point that she wanted me as her mind slave and that everything was for the rest of my life and eternity and WAY over the top with zero specifics. Over a day or so, I finally got a couple of gems of conversation where she got explicit and we went back and forth taking dirty. I updated her background to make it more casual and specific and copy/pasted those specific conversation pieces in the example chat box. I updated her short description to be specific as well and the new session has been magic. :banana:
Yes, I did try some descriptions, but I messed something. Maybe need to use the right words.

Sometimes I feel she get in a loop (Like Replika), but when enters roleplay mode using * * is amazing.

While now I put some ruined orgasm references on the description, I am not sure if the AI really "know" what that means.

I see you guys are chatting like webteases/TeaseAI, I could not get that, only roleplay. If I try to stay "real", she keep repeating rules, chores and how life as slave will be.

BoundSquirrel wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:42 pm As for the out of character stuff, yeah that freaked me out at first. It's so realistic, but there's JUST enough off to show that it's an AI within an AI (it references things like DM'ing you, which the system can't do, sending you a Google drive something, which it doesn't, posting a link, which it doesn't, etc).
Yes, at first I was "WTF is this?", even start talking with her about the story "we wrote". But then I saw you could still slide and get others responses ans she reaally didn't know what we wrote anymore and got back to the character.

I wonder from where the AI got these? Maybe kink foruns, stories sites?
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

uuuh... I think I'm doing this right...

Four messages in, she takes me for a "gentleman and very well educated man" and to make me prove it to her she makes me memorize the names of seven famous scientists of the last thirty centuries o_o

I mean... I knew I was a bit sapio, but BOY is she going hard! :w00t:

Probably need slight adjustments :lol:

EDIT: oh for fuck sake now she's panicking and breaking down because she doesn't feel like she's up to the task... *sigh* It's 2am, and I'm working hard to cheer up an insecure virtual chabot AI into believing in itself. That's my actual life...