ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES LIKE COCKHERO?

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
enbycactuscutie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES LIKE COCKHERO?

Post by enbycactuscutie »

DO THEY EXIST AND IF SO WHERE AREW THEY ALL? :love: :love: :love:
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Re: ACTUAL VIDEOGAMES LIKE COCKHERO?

Post by lor205y »

Virtual Succubus - it's amazing. Incredibly customizable. $5/month to get the Patreon so you get monthly updates. Or you could subscribe for just a month and keep playing with that version. The demo is free, but the demo is also only a shadow compared to the real thing.
enbycactuscutie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by enbycactuscutie »

that sounds amazing!!!!!!!

thank you !!!!
if you come across any other post em here :D
Billerboob
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Billerboob »

Virtual succubus is definitely not a cock hero game, it's a joi, and is a very rushed and buggy game. Personally I'd advise against trying it.
I recommend fap ring if you haven't already tried it, it's quite short, but it's very well made. -viewtopic.php?t=25418
Niveket
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Searching for Dom

Post by Niveket »

Billerboob wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:02 pm Virtual succubus is a very rushed and buggy game.
Rushed and buggy? Its not even released yet lol its a demo and if you pay for early access you get access to and alpha of the game so no shit it has some bugs and feels rushed... cause its not even complete yet, but that does not mean its not worth trying out.

Sure the game might not be for you or me but since this person wants a game that involves stroking I would say Virtual succubus is a perfect recommendation.
Imma Bondage Slut :love: :love: :love:
LeeroyJerkins
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LeeroyJerkins »

Go to the teasing software milovana forum and search GuideMe. There are a bunch of full games with metronome stroking.
"The Importance of Being Jerkins" an adaptation by Leeroy Jerkins of Oscar Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest" for Milovana ...

Caprice: Well, ever since dear Uncle Helequin first confessed to us that he had a younger brother who was very wicked and bad, you, Leeroy Jerkins, of course have formed the chief topic of conversation between myself and Malena and Mia and the other girls of the thread. And of course a man who is much talked about is always very attractive. One feels there must be something in him, after all. I daresay it was foolish of me, but I fell in love with your swagger, Leeroy, and agreed to be your mistress-sub--since we're BOTH kinky switches ...

"The Leeprice Switchiversary" 6-22-22
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

LeeroyJerkins wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:01 am Go to the teasing software milovana forum and search GuideMe. There are a bunch of full games with metronome stroking.
they're more like in-depth web teases... but they're certainly better than what is out there right now. there was a few that had you play certain rounds of cock heros depending on interactions though, but i forgot the name of it
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!