theHandy integrated in teases and games

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!

Do you own theHandy?

Yes
81%
No
19%

Total votes: 32

notSafeForDev
Explorer
Explorer

theHandy integrated in teases and games

Post by notSafeForDev »

I have been working on some chrome extensions that integrates theHandy for different websites.

Seeing that the jigsaw puzzles are fairly popular, I made one where the toy keeps going faster the longer you play, and slow down for each piece you connect. So the idea is that you want to try to finish the puzzle without cumming.

Another one is for FapInstructor.com, where it syncs with the speed of the beats.

It got me thinking, are there enough people here that owns theHandy that would be interested in a web tease or forum game that integrates it? And if so, what would be some creative forum games for it?

In terms of making it work for forum games, one way could simply be done by having the extension read the text of the last post in a thread and if it finds a pattern like: {speed: 50, duration: 10}, it would send it to theHandy.
Last edited by notSafeForDev on Mon May 10, 2021 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: theHandy integrated in teases and games

Post by aldorax »

Until there is an easy belt so we don't have to hold it and/or lean it against the desk, I'm not sure I will buy it again -- but I was very impressed w/the sensations and internet-connectivity when it first came out!

The speed thing you mentioned is a nifty predicament tease -- I could see that applied to things like math problems or scores in x-rated versions of 2048, etc. Eeeeeeeeenteresting!!!!
notSafeForDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by notSafeForDev »

One idea I thought about for a forum game, would play into the idea of milking people. So one poster would assume the role as the milker, with up to 10 people being milked. The milkers' goal would be to come up with instructions that would make people cum. For every person that cums, the milker earns 1 point. But the catch is, if everyone cums, the milker doesn't earn any points. So their strategy would be to come up with instructions that are hard enough for most people, but not impossible for everyone.

This game could work fine without theHandy as well, so if anyone likes the sound of that, feel free to create it.
aldorax wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:24 pm Until there is an easy belt so we don't have to hold it and/or lean it against the desk, I'm not sure I will buy it again -- but I was very impressed w/the sensations and internet-connectivity when it first came out!

The speed thing you mentioned is a nifty predicament tease -- I could see that applied to things like math problems or scores in x-rated versions of 2048, etc. Eeeeeeeeenteresting!!!!
I primarily use it in bed, propped up against a pillow, so I don't really have an issue with it. But I totally get that. They mentioned that they have an official hands-free solution in the works, so hopefully there's something soon.

As for scores in 2048, I also created a more general extension that works with 2048, so it would speed up every time you increased the max tile and slow down over time.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by aldorax »

notSafeForDev wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:29 pm One idea I thought about for a forum game, would play into the idea of milking people. So one poster would assume the role as the milker, with up to 10 people being milked. The milkers' goal would be to come up with instructions that would make people cum. For every person that cums, the milker earns 1 point. But the catch is, if everyone cums, the milker doesn't earn any points. So their strategy would be to come up with instructions that are hard enough for most people, but not impossible for everyone.

This game could work fine without theHandy as well, so if anyone likes the sound of that, feel free to create it.
aldorax wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:24 pm Until there is an easy belt so we don't have to hold it and/or lean it against the desk, I'm not sure I will buy it again -- but I was very impressed w/the sensations and internet-connectivity when it first came out!

I primarily use it in bed, propped up against a pillow, so I don't really have an issue with it. But I totally get that. They mentioned that they have an official hands-free solution in the works, so hopefully there's something soon.

As for scores in 2048, I also created a more general extension that works with 2048, so it would speed up every time you increased the max tile and slow down over time.
Damn now I want to experiment. Maybe this summer when things slow down I'll pick one up again to explore this technofetishism. :)
TheSpy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TheSpy »

Sounds awesome - count me in(terested).

For the forum games, how about something like "I have never..." - having one person as the questioner, who also sets the speed at the start, and the other participants, who will have to add up all the time theyve agreed with the questioners questions, and take the set speed for a certain amount based on the score they got.

Another one: One player starts with an instruction, it plays for everyone. Then next one adds his - it plays both players tasks now, right after another. The next one...
And so on. The goal is to reach the end - untill every1 hast given one instruction.

Or: Why should all games aim to please? What about the ruination chamber - one or more masters who give instructions with the prime goal to ruin. The amounts of instructions, aswell as the lengths are hidden - so be careful! Quickshots might get full ones, while persistant players could find themselves running out of tasks and getting denied in the end.
Rev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rev »

I'm incredibely excited to see more interactive Handy games :-D Even something simple like NSFW 2048 reacting with the handy would be amazing.
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

notSafeForDev wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:30 pm Seeing that the jigsaw puzzles are fairly popular, I made one where the toy keeps going faster the longer you play, and slow down for each piece you connect. So the idea is that you want to try to finish the puzzle without cumming.
Thanks for the idea, I had lots of fun with this yesterday.
Do you have recommended increase & decrease numbers?
notSafeForDev wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:30 pm It got me thinking, are there enough people here that owns theHandy that would be interested in a web tease or forum game that integrates it? And if so, what would be some creative forum games for it?
Teases definitely, but I do not really see how forum games could work, but generally I'm not big on forum games either, so there's that.
notSafeForDev
Explorer
Explorer

Post by notSafeForDev »

TheSpy wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:39 pm Sounds awesome - count me in(terested).

For the forum games, how about something like "I have never..." - having one person as the questioner, who also sets the speed at the start, and the other participants, who will have to add up all the time theyve agreed with the questioners questions, and take the set speed for a certain amount based on the score they got.

Another one: One player starts with an instruction, it plays for everyone. Then next one adds his - it plays both players tasks now, right after another. The next one...
And so on. The goal is to reach the end - untill every1 hast given one instruction.

Or: Why should all games aim to please? What about the ruination chamber - one or more masters who give instructions with the prime goal to ruin. The amounts of instructions, aswell as the lengths are hidden - so be careful! Quickshots might get full ones, while persistant players could find themselves running out of tasks and getting denied in the end.
Thanks for the suggestions!

A way to alter the "I have never..." concept would be to make it so that each thing listed has to be something the questioner have done themselves. If someone agrees, it will affect the questioner, if someone disagrees, it will affect the person answering. Then once enough people reply, the questioner has to go through them all and make it through without cumming or edging. So the questioner could choose things that are potentially embarrassing, but not likely for anyone else to have done it.

As for your second suggestion, it would be neat if you had to beat the instructions before you can add to it. So the idea is that the instructions will keep adding up over time until no one is able to complete all of them. At any point anyone can start a new set of instructions, with a different theme.
Rev wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 5:00 pm I'm incredibely excited to see more interactive Handy games :-D Even something simple like NSFW 2048 reacting with the handy would be amazing.
I actually made an extension that can be used for that as well. The extension is able to read any text from a website and with some custom logic you can make it increase the speed when the highest tile value changes, and decrease speed over time. That's the only thing I tested it with though, so I don't know any other sites that could work with it currently.
Ghingis wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 10:29 pm
notSafeForDev wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:30 pm Seeing that the jigsaw puzzles are fairly popular, I made one where the toy keeps going faster the longer you play, and slow down for each piece you connect. So the idea is that you want to try to finish the puzzle without cumming.
Thanks for the idea, I had lots of fun with this yesterday.
Do you have recommended increase & decrease numbers?
notSafeForDev wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:30 pm It got me thinking, are there enough people here that owns theHandy that would be interested in a web tease or forum game that integrates it? And if so, what would be some creative forum games for it?
Teases definitely, but I do not really see how forum games could work, but generally I'm not big on forum games either, so there's that.
The extension I made increases the speed by 1% every 3 seconds, and decreases it by 10% for every piece connected. So to do it manually you could have a metronome that plays a sound every 30 seconds when you have to increase the speed, as I think the buttons changes the speed by 10%.

I'm not that big on forum games either to be honest, at least as most of them haven't interested me. Though I really liked my own one viewtopic.php?f=22&t=23583 (thanks for playing it btw).

A simple example would be where you have to post images along with stroking patterns that would fit with the pattern. So someone could post an image focusing on head play, with a pattern that strokes just the tip.
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

notSafeForDev wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 8:48 pm The extension I made increases the speed by 1% every 3 seconds, and decreases it by 10% for every piece connected. So to do it manually you could have a metronome that plays a sound every 30 seconds when you have to increase the speed, as I think the buttons changes the speed by 10%.

I'm not that big on forum games either to be honest, at least as most of them haven't interested me. Though I really liked my own one viewtopic.php?f=22&t=23583 (thanks for playing it btw).

A simple example would be where you have to post images along with stroking patterns that would fit with the pattern. So someone could post an image focusing on head play, with a pattern that strokes just the tip.
It would be too tiresome to manually set it, especially with those numbers.
I went with mm instead of %, and it increased 1mm every 5 sec and decreased 5mm on join, it wasn't challenging, more like frustrating especially by the end, but it was fun.

I wrote a low tech solution, no error handling or ui or anything it just starts increasing 5sec after page load.
(If I'm not mistaken, I borrowed your sendRequest function from Babe Rater, that's great too, but it just too simple in concept to bee entertaining on the long run.)
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

// ==UserScript==
// @name         Handy jigsaw
// @namespace    http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version      0.1
// @description  Jigsaw stroker
// @author       Ghingis
// @match        https://www.jigsawexplorer.com/online-jigsaw-puzzle-player.html?*
// @icon         https://www.google.com/s2/favicons?domain=jigsawexplorer.com
// @grant        unsafeWindow
// ==/UserScript==

(function() {
    'use strict';
    const apiKey = ''; // api key
    const api = "https://www.handyfeeling.com/api/v1/"+apiKey;
    const min = 40; // min speed in mm
    const max = 400; // max speed in mm
    const timeout = 3000; // 3sec - timeout between increase
    const increment = 4; // speed in mm
    const decrement = 40; // speed in mm
    let speed = min;

const sendRequest = (url, onResponse) => {
        const request = new XMLHttpRequest();
        request.open("GET", url);
        request.send();

request.onreadystatechange = () => {
            if (request.readyState == 4 && onResponse != undefined) {
                onResponse(request);
            }
        }
    }

// init handy setup
    sendRequest(api + "/getSettings", (request) => {
        if (JSON.parse(request.responseText).mode !== 1) {
            sendRequest(api + "/setMode?mode=1",(request) => {
                if (JSON.parse(request.responseText).mode === 0) {
                    sendRequest(api + "/setStroke?stroke=200",(request) => {
                        if (JSON.parse(request.responseText).mode === 0) {
                            sendRequest(api + "/setSpeed?speed=" + speed,()=>{
                                console.log('handy set');
                            });
                        }
                    });
                }
            });
        }
    });

setTimeout(()=>{
        const join = unsafeWindow.jigexGlobals.modules.player.Piece.prototype.join;
        unsafeWindow.jigexGlobals.modules.player.Piece.prototype.join = function(...params){
            const that = this;
            speed=Math.max(speed-decrement,min);
            sendRequest(api + "/setSpeed?speed="+speed,(request)=>console.log(JSON.parse(request.responseText).speed));
            return join.call(that, ...params);
        }
        setInterval(()=>{
            speed=Math.min(speed+increment,max);
            sendRequest(api + "/setSpeed?speed="+speed,(request)=>console.log(JSON.parse(request.responseText).speed));
        },timeout)
    },5000);
})();