Any long-term chastity cages?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Any long-term chastity cages?

Post by rabbithole »

Hello all! I have found that I very much enjoy being in chastity, but unfortunately I have not been able to find a chastity cage that I can wear comfortably for long periods of time. I've tried several different types and materials, but most of the cages I've bought end up being too small and sometimes painfully tight, causing my skin to "overflow" through crevices in the device and become pinched. Every plastic cage I've bought online has broken in half from regular use, even the "Vice Plus" which is the largest available one I could find (from Locked in Lust).

This steel cage from Uleade is the only one I've found that actually fit me comfortably, but unfortunately it is not suited for long-term use. After only a few weeks, my body sweat began to rust and corrode the metal, which caused an irritation to an area of my skin, so I was forced to stop wearing it. I suspect I need a stainless steel option, but at this point I'm just not sure which brands to trust or where to look.

Has anyone else had success with finding a big-enough cage they could wear for a month or longer? For reference, I am 8" erect, 4" flaccid, and fairly thick. Thank you in advance for your recommendations and/or advice. :love:
Last edited by rabbithole on Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Any long-term chastity cages for the well-endowed?

Post by Bandit224 »

I am surprised that they didn't think of using stainless steel. Anyways, I have the same problem. For me, the largest rings are too small and cut off circulation whenever I need to pee. The only option I found over the years is to have a chastity device custom-made. Sadly, that means that it has to be either cheap 3d-printed plastic, which is uncomfortable for long-term wear, or very expensive steel services.

For the cheap option, the cherry keeper is decent, but large cages would need to be custom ordered from the seller.
https://www.shapeways.com/product/LNRUE ... d=70114606
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ditto »

I ordered one from here:

https://info.steelworxx.de/en/home/

they're fairly customizable, and such .. so you should be able to get a size that fits properly ;)

Good service, delivery, etc ... no complaints :)
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rabbithole »

Thanks for your suggestions so far! It looks like something from Steelworxx might best suit my needs. But I'm a bit confused by the website. They don't show prices for anything until you submit your order information? Do they ship to the U.S.? How does the customization work? If I order the wrong size, would I be able to try it and exchange it? I'd be tempted to just order the largest size of everything, since I've never had a problem with them being too big. But it's hard for me to know what will fit best just from looking at the numbers.

Thanks again for all your help. I look forward to hearing from more of you who have had positive experiences. :-)
thongs911
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thongs911 »

I recommend www.cherrykeeper.com
If you use the send message button at the top, you can set up a custom, but there are now tons of sizes that are available. You need to order both a cage and a ring, but even both will likely be less than $100.
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

I have order a few devices from Steelworxx in the past . Very good service no problem there, excellent craftsmanship too.

I just ordered their Titanium cage and should be getting it in the next month or so..... can't wait to see the difference vs steel ones.

I can see the prices without putting in an order. However when you create an account and based on your address the prices change. I have a feeling it's because of taxe issues (VAT that is included in their prices). Being in Canada they are lower, so my guess it's because Canadian orders are VAT exempt.

The prices are in Euro though.... so a little math is required :).
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rabbithole »

Okay, so I've done a bit of measuring and worked out the following requirements for my best fit: total length 100mm, diameter 40mm, ring size 160mm. The length is what's problematic, as the longest Cherry Keeper cage is only 75mm long, so I'd need to get one customized. But when I try to send a message to the designer (after logging in), I get this:
Shapeways 3D Printing Forums - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
:-(
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rabbithole »

neo36 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:14 pm I can see the prices without putting in an order. However when you create an account and based on your address the prices change.
I see no prices and no option to sign up. Forgive me if I'm missing something, but how do I create an account? All I see on the Steelworxx product page is a form to send them an e-mail message. :-|
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Weird..... maybe something on your end :-/
Are you using the url https://www.steelworxx.de ?

https://imgur.com/gallery/BOuNW4Q
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rabbithole »

neo36 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:21 pm Are you using the url https://www.steelworxx.de ?
Oh, so that's why. I was actually using https://info.steelworxx.de, the link provided by Ditto. Problem solved, thank you!!

(Still not sure what went wrong on Shapeways...)
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ditto »

rabbithole wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:55 am Thanks for your suggestions so far! It looks like something from Steelworxx might best suit my needs. But I'm a bit confused by the website. They don't show prices for anything until you submit your order information? Do they ship to the U.S.? How does the customization work? If I order the wrong size, would I be able to try it and exchange it? I'd be tempted to just order the largest size of everything, since I've never had a problem with them being too big. But it's hard for me to know what will fit best just from looking at the numbers.

Thanks again for all your help. I look forward to hearing from more of you who have had positive experiences. :-)
Yeah, what I found worked was setup an order .. (but don't commit to it ... ) . and you'll see your info .. measurements, cost, etc.

They shipped to Canada fine .. I doubt any issues to US.

(and sorry about the link .. I was looking it up quickly :) hehe)