EOS - Display audio file name

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

emiumfinal
Explorer
Explorer

EOS - Display audio file name

Post by emiumfinal »

Does anyone know if there is a way to have EOS display the name of the audio file that is playing? I've tried a few different javascript functions, but none of them seem to work for returning the audio file name. Example would be if you have EOS pick a random audio file from a selection of files, and then wanted to display which one was actually playing.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: EOS - Display audio file name

Post by kerkersklave »

I don't think that is possible.
You could however use Javascript to select and start an audio file. Then you can just store the name.
emiumfinal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by emiumfinal »

kerkersklave wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:20 am I don't think that is possible.
You could however use Javascript to select and start an audio file. Then you can just store the name.
It appears that EOS is using some form of Javascript to do that, as normal Javascript commands for audio work in the Eval sections, but I can't seem to find an expression that returns a file name.
undeniable_denial
Explorer
Explorer

Post by undeniable_denial »

It's not possible.

I'm currently suffering from the problem that a single file can actually be playing multiple times simultaneously and there is no way to control it when it accidently happens.

Your only chance is to load all the audio files and create your own random playback function and keep track of it as best as you can.