Revamp of EdgeHero 1 estim file!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Revamp of EdgeHero 1 estim file!

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello all!

I am pleased to announce that after so many years of testing, I have recreated my EdgeHero1 file. Timed to the EdgeHero1 file created by Kaladin2k this wave file seems to be even more of everything I like in an estim wave file so your mileage might vary.

Some notes about this third version of this file:

As with the first version of this file there’s a lead in. Skip the manual edging instructions in the first 52seconds to get into the action.

I’ve changed the pulsing in the long blank spaces before the first edge of each round which has been causing me issues when I return to this file after an extended absence. It just wasn’t working for me so I borrowed a wave from e-stim mansion which works better. I didn’t bother to ramp it, because it isn’t supposed to be the star of the show, only keep your cock at the ready.

I left the edge waveform the same because; it’s just more pronounced that way. It even still has that odd ticking in it still. And it’s still ramped over the totality of the file in the same way that it was before.

Hope you all have a sticky day!

Qybixxx Quime

Link to files in Google Drive (look for version3):

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y3Rer ... Gf-o4RGnpG
I can't seem to get my shared trophies to show properly... Sorry!
But! Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
promsacc
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Revamp of EdgeHero 1 estim file!

Post by promsacc »

Good stuff, thank you :) I expect to see your edgehero 2 and edgehero 3 estim files in a few years from now :P
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Re: Revamp of EdgeHero 1 estim file!

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello all!

I had to clean up my Google Drive to move a large project discretely and that messed up the links I posted so here is a new link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

All my personal stuff (and some other old stuff) is there.

Have fun!

Qybixxx
I can't seem to get my shared trophies to show properly... Sorry!
But! Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!