Urge doesn't load on browser

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
ClearlyAlluring
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Urge doesn't load on browser

Post by ClearlyAlluring »

No matter how many times I refresh the page. Is this a known, on-going issue? I am very eager to read through all the information that is available and frustrated and bummed out that I can never get the page to load.
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Re: Urge doesn't load on browser

Post by JosyJoy »

the urge-category broke a couple of years ago. This Website was once nearly dead, and i think, that is the reason for that issue.
live to serve
ClearlyAlluring
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by ClearlyAlluring »

Lame. But that makes sense. I'm very new to this forum.. CH is what led me here. I enjoy playing CH (with a few adjustments and substitutions to stroking as I am a lady).

But thank you for answering my post.
Michellesfootslave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Michellesfootslave »

ClearlyAlluring wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:13 pm Lame. But that makes sense. I'm very new to this forum.. CH is what led me here. I enjoy playing CH (with a few adjustments and substitutions to stroking as I am a lady).

But thank you for answering my post.
If it's any help, Urge was basically a bit of pages that explained terms, so you're not missing too much although googling terms / scenarios is a good way to find things more in depth possibly even if it was actively working.