Real Femdom [BDSMLR]

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Real Femdom [BDSMLR]

Post by genome231 »

Hi all :wave:

To anyone interested:
For about 6 months now I have been living the life of real domestic slavery to my girlfriend.

LINK BDSMLR (dirty version of tumblr):
https://genome231.bdsmlr.com/

This is where I plan on posting anything about my experience. I want to give a personal view into the good and the bad that comes with living this kind of lifestyle. Obviously integrating domestic slavery into a relationship is not easy.

My girlfriend is fairly vanilla but with an open mind, my mind on the other hand is filled with all kinds of dirty stuff. We started about 6 months ago and has slowly integrated more and more into our play. It has been a journey with ups and downs but all things considered it has been great.

Anyway, it is a tumblr with an emphasis on giving a real look into what femdom in a relationship could look like.

Feel free to ask me any questions

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Real Femdom [BDSMLR]

Post by Sear_inix »

Well, one thing I'd like to ask is , how is this working if your girlfriend is fairly vanilla ? Was it easy to convince her to try this lifestyle ,and if not, how did you overcome these obstacles ? And is she fully ok with your relationship as it is right now, or she would prefer to return to the more vanilla days ?
My soul is a desert, but this doesn't mean it's empty. It just indicates there is a place for everything inside.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi :wave:

Those are big questions :lol: I rearranged them a little bit, since it felt like a more natural order.
Sear_inix wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:55 am Was it easy to convince her to try this lifestyle ,and if not, how did you overcome these obstacles ?
I feel like the convince part is a wrong way of phrasing it, at least for my case. We have been together for a long time, so it has more been a case of slowly exposing her to different parts. We have previously played a bit with bondage, tease and denial etc. not at the same time, but at different periods. Then one day I initiated a conversation about trying out a simple form of "slavery". Basicly in the beginning I had a list of chores and I had to do them to earn my orgasm. Then things kinda went on from that.
Sear_inix wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:55 am Well, one thing I'd like to ask is , how is this working if your girlfriend is fairly vanilla ?
While she is vanilla she is still curious, and I think she finds a lot of the elements exciting, especially she likes the idea of her controlling my orgasms. I dont necessarily think she likes the control, but she does like knowing I am horny and horny for her. Then it is also a matter of showing that a lot of this stuff turns me on, I think everyone loves turning on their partner, and if you can turn them on while doing the dishes it is a win-win :lol:
Sear_inix wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:55 am is she fully ok with your relationship as it is right now, or she would prefer to return to the more vanilla days ?
I think she is okay with it as it is now, but it is important to highlight that in a lot of ways our relationship is still very vanilla. We do a lot of cuddling, watch tv together etc. I am not scrubbing floors or chained up all the time - frankly I am pretty sure I couldn't do that. We also still have a lot of sex, I'm just not allowed to orgasm. We are also still equal in every way of the relationship except for sex stuff (our sex stuff just happens to incorporate chores). I would say I do about 75-80% of the chores.

All in all it is a lot of communication and making sure lines aren't crossed. That being said it is definetly an experience that has brought us closer together.

I hope this was an okay answer?
Feel free to ask more either way :-)

Best regards.
derickbadman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by derickbadman »

It's very interesting to read your blog. Looking forward to reading more of it. :-)
Sear_inix
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Sear_inix »

It was more than an okay answer, thanks for taking time to reply. Personally what I find most difficult in this kind of lifestyle is the orgasm control. Especially because I am turned up by dominance play, when I am told not to orgasm I am literally getting closer to it, and it's not easy to control myself. I think I would need a lot of training and punishments to reach a proper slavery state. Does it ever mess with your mind during the day knowing that you won't be orgasming ? Like always being horny and thinking about your dick, unable to properly do your other jobs ?
My soul is a desert, but this doesn't mean it's empty. It just indicates there is a place for everything inside.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

derickbadman wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:54 am It's very interesting to read your blog. Looking forward to reading more of it. :-)
Thanks, glad you like it :wave:
Sear_inix wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:05 pm It was more than an okay answer, thanks for taking time to reply.
Sure!
Sear_inix wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:05 pm Does it ever mess with your mind during the day knowing that you won't be orgasming ? Like always being horny and thinking about your dick, unable to properly do your other jobs ?
Good question.
The short answer is yes it messes with mind, but depends on the situation. At the job I can shut it down and focus, but that did take a few weeks of practice. While doing chores arround the home is much worse, there my mind will go off in a lot of dirty directions ;-)
I once read something somewhere which I think is very true despite not being obvious; that you have to enjoy sadomasochism to enjoy tease and denial. While it doesn't contain physical pain it is very much a kind of torture (for lack of a better word) on the mind. But that being said after about 5 days of denial (for me at least) the worst of the horniness actually subsides to a much more tolerable level. The first 5 days after an orgasm are actually the worst for me, after those 5 days it gets a lot better :lol:

Cheers
Genome