Long distance sex

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Long distance sex

Post by timoth31 »

Hello
I'm soon moving for a few month to China and won't be able to see my girlfriend who lives in Berlin, I wanted to know if there are sextoys (like lovense) that let you pleasure the other online. Or if any of you in the same kind of situation has a way to keep the libido and sex up while not seeing each other?
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Long distance sex

Post by Bandit224 »

Yes, there are lots of sex toys like this. It depends on exactly what you are looking for.

There are sex toys that pussies that connect to a computer to send your thrusts to a dildo on your girlfriend's computer. So, she would get fucked by a dildo at your thrusts. I believe Fleshlight has a line of products that can do this.

Similar to above, you have fucking machines that can be remotely controlled.

There are domination sex toys where she can remotely control when and how you jerk off, and visa versa.
Dreamloverlabs has some very expensive toys for this, but you can also use considerably cheaper chastity as well.
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/dl2000.php

The cheapest and most fun way is that the two of you can always create Milovana teases :-D
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Bandit224 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:19 pm Yes, there are lots of sex toys like this. It depends on exactly what you are looking for.

There are sex toys that pussies that connect to a computer to send your thrusts to a dildo on your girlfriend's computer. So, she would get fucked by a dildo at your thrusts. I believe Fleshlight has a line of products that can do this.

Similar to above, you have fucking machines that can be remotely controlled.

There are domination sex toys where she can remotely control when and how you jerk off, and visa versa.
Dreamloverlabs has some very expensive toys for this, but you can also use considerably cheaper chastity as well.
http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/dl2000.php

The cheapest and most fun way is that the two of you can always create Milovana teases :-D
Thanks for your answer, I think I will go for a connected toy like the lovense. The dreamlover is quite amazing but at that price I can have a ticket to go back to her once :p
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Well wasn't expecting that. I sent a picture of my toys to my girlfriend. And she was really interested in the cage. And now i'm locked and she seems to enjoy it a bit too much by the way she teases me. We're starting soft with 24h denial, tonight I normally have the right ti cum.