Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 13

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
KittyZateez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Sam's CockTease Therapy - Part 13

Post by KittyZateez »

Sam approached slowly and hesitantly, staring into Vivi’s penetrating eyes with a look on his face that made it clear he was intimidated by her sudden change in demeanor. A slight smirk came across her face as she observed his obedience, and she said a single word, "Kneel!"

She emphasized her instruction by bending her arm slightly and straightening it out again very abruptly, pointing at the floor in front of her with one slender, outstretched finger. She was smiling, but her eyes opened wide, making her intention to control him quite clear…

Sam didn't hesitate...her firm tone of voice shocked him, but he didn't think twice as he fell to his knees on the floor in front of her. The moment he did, she ordered him to put his hands behind his back, and of course, he obeyed.

Her fabulously erotic, thigh-high black leather boots were right in front of his face now, and his heart pounded as he stared at them, his eyes moving from top to bottom all over them. The pointy toes captured his attention and he tilted his head down some more so he could look at them more easily...man, oh man, did he want them!

Without realizing what he was doing, his hand robotically moved to his crotch, and he started gently rubbing himself as his mouth fell open. He could literally feel the saliva pooling under his tongue as Vivi watched him completely focusing in on her boots.

She shifted her weight around a bit, suggestively drawing his eyes from one boot to the other by pivoting each one so he could see it more from the side, showing him the sexy spike heel at the same time. And then she straightened them out, parallel to each other with the toes facing forward, moving the heels out of view.

And there she stayed, imperiously holding her hands on her hips as a mischievous smile spread slowly across her brightly painted, dripping wet red lips. From that pose, she just glared down at him, watching him mindlessly rubbing his erection in his pants as she casually tapped her sexy-nailed fingers against her hips.

Sam was quite helplessly captivated and hypnotized by her kinky boots, and he was quite distracted as he stared at them and pleasured himself, so she just patiently waited for him to snap out of it.

This continued for another minute or two, but then he suddenly realized he was playing with himself while she watched, and a wave of panic overtook him. He could feel the blood rushing from his face, and he quickly pulled his hand away from his erection and looked up at her.

He was instantly embarrassed by his own behavior, and he started to blurt out an apology, but she simply reached out with one long-nailed finger and shushed him by putting it right on his lips, blocking his pathetic attempt to explain himself.

"Shhh...", she cooed, shutting him down effortlessly, "there will be plenty of time for THAT, soon enough, you little darling! But now I want you to listen closely to what I am about to tell you. Got it?"

Sam nodded up and down with her pointy finger still glued to his lips, and he was partially relieved that she wasn't furious with his naughtiness, but he was also quite uncertain of what was going to happen to him next...

And then she began to spell out how things would end between them, and it started to become clear that she would be using this last erotic encounter to secure a final and lasting imprint on Sam’s psyche.

“Now Sammie,” she began, licking her lips and smirking down at him like a tigress eyeing her cornered prey, “You must understand, with college over now, I won’t be needing your 'tutoring' anymore.”

As she spoke, she took a step toward him and lifted the pointy toe of one boot upward, gently pushing it into the obvious bulge in his pants. Sam groaned with pleasure as his eyes rolled back into his brain, and they closed momentarily as she gently continued to poke him.

He nodded, with his mouth slack-jawed as his eyes opened again slowly and he gazed at the feminine vision above him. She wasn’t exactly giving him good news, nor was it something he had agreed to, but he was so aroused at that point that he could barely comprehend her words. And that pointy-toed boot of hers teasing his cock wasn't exactly leaving him much ability to argue, either!

Her large breasts heaved around as she prodded her boot-toe up against his crotch for a little bit longer. Then she took it away, planting it on the floor in front of her other boot, right there in front of him. And she smiled as she noticed how Sam's eyes focused in on it and lingered there for a minute.

Next, she got his attention by calling out, “Yoohoo, up here, slaveboy”, and when he looked up she took a deep breath and slowly stuck her chest further out, giving her breasts a quick jiggle that caused the gold-bell charm dangling down between them to tinkle a couple times. Sam's eyes fixated on her angora fur-covered chest again as though the chime of her bell charm was an explicit call to action!

She taunted him with her titties, swaying them side to side just a bit while he watched them. He just stared at them mindlessly, clearly overwhelmed at the sight of them above him after she had teased him with her boot. She noticed his focused gaze and bent forward, looking down at him, staring at him as though he was a recalcitrant child.

To emphasize her one-upmanship, she pointed down at him with her long-nailed index finger, waving it back and forth before his eyes as she said sweetly, “Sammie dear, what I'm going to tell you now is important, so I want you to keep listening to me closely, okay sugar?”

Sam nodded again, but now he looked directly into Vivi’s eyes, making a clear attempt to demonstrate his obedient attentiveness. But he couldn't help but want to stare at the gold charms of her necklaces swaying back and forth, so his gaze stayed on her eyes for a moment but then moved back to her magnificent bosom.

She snickered at the simple dynamic of undeniable confusion he was displaying, and she took a moment to pause and revel in the irrefutable superiority over him she had ruthlessly established.

And then she continued with her final decree, referencing an indulgent treat she was going to give him before abandoning him, "So, you little darling, I already told you I wanted to give you a very special thank you for helping me pass calculus. But I can most certainly say that where I’m going, I’ll never need to know an integral from a differential again! Oh, you poor baby, I'm sorry to say that I'm just about done with you now, although I'm sure I'll find some new tease toys where I’m going to do my bidding."

Her smile of satisfaction broadened as she painted her inevitable future in the workplace for him, just for the mental cruelty of doing so. "Ooo, yes,” she taunted, “there are bound to be an abundance of useful little Sammies just like you working at my Daddy’s company! It will be very easy to find them and attract them to me, and it will be such fun for me to play sexy teasing games with them. Somehow I’m sure I can convince them to help me with my work. Don’t you think so, sweetie?”

Sam nodded knowingly as her words tormented him, and he felt a pang of jealousy toward his inevitable future replacements. He was still staring up at her, his eyes alternating between the pretty gold necklaces dangling down, to the heaving mounds of her fluff-covered breasts, to her sultry, twinkling green eyes.

“So like I said, my dear, I'm afraid that now, our work together is...’finito’!"

She chuckled and reached out, poking him sharply in the base of his neck with the very tip of one of her glossy red manicured nails, a rapid lancing which caused Sam to jerk to attention. But then she held her elegant finger there, and began to slowly pace around him again, lightly scratching a collared line on his neck with that same single sculpted nail, like an executioner marking the guillotine's target.

“In fact,” she continued as she moved behind him, “I’ve decided, Sammie honey, that since I'm all done with you now, we'll be making a clean break of it from here on out.”

Sam jerked his head around in a panic as she went around him, and he gasped desperately as she came back in front of him, looking up once again into Vivi’s cruelly sparkling green eyes.

“What? You mean we won’t see each other again?” He said woefully upon hearing her words, even though they weren't entirely unexpected. His voice trembled at the sound of hearing himself uttering such sheer disappointment and confusion.

“That’s right my little Sammie boy”, she said calmly, openly patronizing him as she stared down at him. “Now you’re listening! I just told you that I'm done with you…and I meant it, capiche?" She took her pointed index finger off his neck and pointed it down at him again in scolding fashion, flicking his nose with it and adding, "That means, 'do you understand', honey…”

Sam nodded in dismay, and his crestfallen face was somehow pleasing to her, so she looked down at him to study it, drinking in the moment of her final and complete rejection of him. But there was still one matter of unfinished business, and she couldn't resist toying with him just a while longer before granting him his wish, although probably not in the way he might have expected.

So she resumed her power stance in front of him, posing with both hands akimbo on her subtly swaying hips. She looked so incredibly statuesque, like some sort of Amazon sex goddess right out of Sam's most erotic fantasies. Her height was beautifully augmented by those high-heeled boots, and she leaned forward a bit and pushed her glorious chest out, dangling her big breasts at him. They looked so proud, so potent and yet so inviting, encased in the soft red angora.

"Now then. I haven't forgotten the one last thing I'm going to give you, a nice little treat for being such a good boy - something I'm sure you've been wanting quite desperately. And I'm sure you know what it is..." Her voice trailed off seductively as her grin became a big, knowing smile. And she lifted up a pointy-toed boot and showed it to him, capturing his attention with it as she rotated it round and round in the air a couple times. And then she just moved it forward and squished it right onto his bulging erection again.

After poking his hardon with the pointy toe of her boot for a few moments, she lifted it upwards and used the sole underneath to mush his cock up against his body. Sam could only nod his head vacantly as his eyes closed and he moaned in response to the sensuous, erotic pleasure.

He was simply in shock and he could barely process what was happening as he realized she had just made a suggestive reference to the sexual release she had been denying him for over three months now…

She continued to squish and prod his bulge for a minute or so before stopping, pulling her boot away. His eyes opened slowly and went right to her kinky boot, and she smiled in satisfaction as his behavior betrayed his interest in it. But then he slowly looked upwards, right up over her legs and his eyes landed on her wide hips, encased so perfectly in her tight leather skirt.

They had barely paused on her midsection for a second before Vivi pivoted around, facing away from him as she bent forward, offering her plump bottom to him, right before his eyes.

Sam’s thoughts instantly centered on one of his many dreams about her, one of being allowed (or encouraged!) to kiss and worship her luscious behind, and he was reminded of the time he confessed it to her…and she had suggested that she might allow him to do it.

Tossing her hair to the side and turning her head around, she cooed, "Let's see now...yes, Sammie-poo, I do have something to give you, but first I think you should prove your worth by doing just a couple more things for ME! And after that...well, maybe I just might give you what YOU want..."

Her suggestive statement was like music to his ears, and even though she hadn't been specific with what she was referring to, he instantly burst out with his desperate pleas, telling her he would do whatever she wanted, just so would give him his final sexual release!

Vivi followed his eyes and laughed uproariously, challenging him, “Hmmm…well…maybe we can allow that. But first - you do remember that time you confessed to wanting to kiss my ass, don’t you?” Sam nodded up and down so fast he thought he would get whiplash. “Mmm…of course you do!” She said with a playful smile. “And you still want to kiss it too, don’t you baby! Oh, that’s just ‘perfecto’!"

She swayed her hips around in a circle a few times, bending forward some more and showing her curvy rump to him as she verbally taunted him about his desire to worship it. And then she began a second circuit around him, once again employing her most confident, cocky strut, but this time she lightly dragged the tip of each boot along behind herself as she took each step.

The sound of her boots rubbing on the floor grabbed Sam's gaze as she went, and he looked up and down the length of each one as she slid them along the floor, watching the pointy toe make its sound. But her mention of ass-kissing attracted his eyes upward, back to that deliciously plump behind of hers. He was absolutely mesmerized, and drool was starting to build at the edges of his mouth.

When she completed her prancing circle and came around back in front of him, she power-posed with her hands on her hips again and said in her best sticky-sweet indulgent tone, “Well I’m gonna let you do it! Sammie-boy is gonna kiss my ass today!!”

She smiled from ear to ear, letting the words percolate for a moment, and then she suddenly barked her next order with a much firmer and authoritative tone, “But first…take it out, Sammie! I wanna see the results of my work. Show me your hard cock!”

************************************************************************************************************************************

Oh dear, I seem to have done it again! I fully intended this to be the last chapter with Vivi, but once again I got all caught up in the yummy details and it just got longer and longer...so I chopped it into two parts. The next one is almost done, coming soon, I promise! I hope everyone is still enjoying it...

Kitty :love: :love: :love: