Frequent nocturnal emissions

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SethK
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Frequent nocturnal emissions

Post by SethK »

Every since my gf has full control of my orgasms the frequency of my nocturnal emissions has been increasing. On average, I wait 1-3 months for a real orgasm, but I'm granted a ruined orgasm every 1-3 weeks. Thus far, I haven't had any nocturnal emissions while locked in chastity, but my gf also enjoys to unlock me for a week or so.
But every since the frequency of my orgasms has become rather low, my dick often develops a mind of his own when unlocked. Interestingly, these emissions happen most often a few days after I have cum (ruined or full), or when I've had no kind of orgasm at all for a rather long time.
Now, I know I'm asking a question I already know the answer to, but is there a way - besides chastity - to stop nocturnal emissions? Or at least to know in advance when an emission is about to happen?
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Re: Frequent nocturnal emissions

Post by YamiLoli »

Hi SethK,
I can't really answer your question, as I don't know much on this topic, but I just wanted to ask(and I think this will help other people give you an answer): what exactly do you mean by nocturnal emissions? how do they occur for you? And, how does chastity stop them? Technically, I'm asking these questions because I can't understand how chastity helps you and the way you explain it kind of confuses me.
I had several nocturnal emissions in the past after completely no masturbation for more than a week. As far as I understand, nocturnal emissions imply that you have a sexual dream, and that's what I experienced. But in my case, I don't think chastity would help me, as my penis didn't get erect in any of the occurrences.
As for me, there is just one way to know that I will have an emission -- if I don't masturbate for more than a week, I will have one.
Also, just wanted to share my attitude towards nocturnal emissions, as I never was and currently am not in chastity. I actually like these wet dreams and I want to experience them more often. They feel awesome, much better than just a normal orgasm. But haven't had one for months, and that's kind of sad. For me, there is not much I can do to get one intentionally or predict it.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

SethK,
If you go to bed horny or with an erection, you have a high chance of nocturnal emissions. Ruined orgasms should prevent nocturnal emissions, but they may not since they make you horny. Possibly doing something incredibly not arousing before going to bed might also help prevent nocturnal emissions. Look at pictures of insects or the faces of spiders before going to bed. I don't exactly know how to prevent nocturnal emissions, since people usually love them.

For YamiLoli, when you go to sleep horny, you have a high chance of nocturnal emissions. If you want nocturnal emissions, do lots of edging immediately before trying to sleep. Make sure that you have absolutely no ruined orgasm or full orgasm while edging, so don't keep the edges too close.

Chastity probably stops nocturnal emissions, because it grips around the balls preventing semen from entering the shaft of the cock.
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

In my case, I (probably) always had an erection thus far. When wearing a chastity cage my penis cannot get erect and as a result (in my case at least) a nocturnal emission is less likely. And yes, thus far, I've always had a sexual dream when it happened. Furthermore, a really strong erection (or the strongest kind of erection possible in the device) wakes me up, which further reduces the chance of it happening ;-)