Foodplay hygeine/safety

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
CraveJ
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Foodplay hygeine/safety

Post by CraveJ »

Hi everyone, looking for a little advice if possible.

I came across some teases involving foodplay, specifically anal insertion of foods, and I am wondering if these sorts of activities (e.g. the tease Getting Messy with Monique) are actually safe. Is it possible to prevent yeast infections etc.? Other places I've looked seem to suggest that the risk is very high, regardless of cleaning afterwards.
TeasedMeansPleased
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Foodplay hygeine/safety

Post by TeasedMeansPleased »

When in doubt it's better not to do it. It's so much more important to take care of oneself.
My Personal Goddess Lisa's Teases Avatar Collection:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Goddess Lisa's asshole licker
Goddess Lisa's Master Ruined Cumslut
Goddess Lisa's cum dumpster
Goddess Lisa's censored hentai loser
Goddess Lisa's denied prisoner
Goddess Lisa's bukkake whore
Goddess Lisa's sissy licker

Qiubi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Qiubi »

some people that make the teases don't even try it, so never user fruit because the worst that can happen it's the fruit break and you go to the hospital to get rid of it of inside you or even infections or alergic things.

and how the other guy said.... in case of doubt don't do it.

anyway never use something that can break or have little things that can get stuck inside you. (mouth / ass / pussy or penis).
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

I'm no expert and there are probably no medical studies on the topic for obvious reasons.
But if you clean everything properly, I would not expect the risk to be higher than for eating it, at least for anal insertion.
The digestive system is build to deal with infections and of course there have been cases were fruit were contaminated with serious diseases. But that is a risk that also comes with eating them.
Also, yeast infection in the digestive system seems to be mainly associated with bad diet.
Of course you should only ever put stuff up there that can not cause physical harm, but fruits and vegetables are mostly on the safe side in this regard.
Shoving stuff up the vagina is a different story, as the "ecosystem" there is more sensitive. If one had trouble with fungal infections etc. before, I would not recommend it.
But it is always also the question what you are comparing the risk to. If you compare it to doing nothing, the risk obviously increases. If you compare it to various unprotected sex practices even with partners known to you, the risk is probably slim.
You can transmit all kinds of diseases even by only touching or kissing someone.
Personally, I have played with all kinds of fruits several times and never had any ill effect.