Snakes and Lingerie CODE download

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Snakes and Lingerie CODE download

Post by Lamei »

For anyone that would like to use the code to make their own tease, here is the link.

https://anonfiles.com/3143vc55p0/snakes ... 01-04_json

I have been putting a lot of work into a new and revolutionary maze tease for the last 18 months but sadly life is becoming very busy and its becoming harder to find the time to finish it. Hopefully i can release it over the coming months.

Version 1.2 update 16/3
- Girl gallery added. All models can now be previewed by selecting the GALLERY button on the introduction page.
- Bug fix. Fixed an issue where the game would display two sets of player results at the end screen after player ruins their orgasm and chooses to continue the game by selecting the CONTINUE button

I would like to say thank you to all who have tried Snakes and Lingerie!

Please post which girl made you CUM and which square on the board you reached.
All feedback, questions and comments are welcome.

After enjoying high quality teases such as Talia's Maze, I wanted to make a webtease that featured randomised elements, nice looking girls and a reason to replay the game. I have spent a lot of time writing, polishing and testing the tease but please let me know if you have found any bugs so I can repair them (please report which girl, which square on board and which stroke speed). This tease has been tested to work smoothly on the Chrome web browser but I have noticed as the tease code became bigger, occasionally some images or sounds refuse to load if using mobile/tablet browsers (memory issue?). If you experience problems please close all other tabs or try another browser and play again. Thanks again for trying my first webtease!

Elements written into webtease
- Girls are displayed randomly at each square
- Stroke speed is generated randomly for each square (difficulty increasing with distance from final square 100)
- Time to edge is measured for different girls and stored
- 'Fast stroke penalty mode'. Girl is stored if player ruins and tease remembers for the next game. Players will be forced to stroke fast if they meet that girl again (players must log on for this function to operate)
- Final challenge girls are generated randomly if player has not edged or edged enough
- Player can save currency (edges) and use them whenever they like
- Various sounds written into tease to enhance player experience
- Text and buttons refined and simplified to enhance player experience
- Results are displayed at the end

NEW UPDATE 28/5!
Thank you to everyone that has played and commented on this forum. I appreciate your ideas and feedback. The main change for the game has been to allow a full orgasm only when a player wins. If a player starts to cum at any other time they will be forced to ruin their orgasm. A button has been added to allow players to continue playing after a ruined orgasm if they wish.

Another major change has been added to allow players to change the difficulty of the tease. Players made now choose between NORMAL MODE or EASY MODE (stroke speeds reduced by one stroke per second throughout the whole tease). Players will still stroke at 4 strokes per second if they encounter the girl that made them ruin previously (all modes when logged into Milovana). Edges can now saved and used in the final challenge.

New elements
- Full orgasm only after winning the final challenge
- Ruined orgasms for players that start to cum before the end of the game
- Choice between normal and easy mode
- Edges can be used in the final challenge
- MP3 metronome sound loops doubled in length to reduce stutter from loops replaying
- 12 new girls swapped into the tease
- Various bug fixes
Last edited by Lamei on Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:50 am, edited 12 times in total.
brickhouse05
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Snakes and Lingerie

Post by brickhouse05 »

Great tease! I made it to the end, but just barely, it was very, very difficult. My only criticism was that it seemed like the only way to "win" was not to cum, but now I finished it, and I really need a release. It would have been nice to let the player cum at the end and still "win." Still, great tease, I loved it.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

brickhouse05 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:17 am Great tease! I made it to the end, but just barely, it was very, very difficult. My only criticism was that it seemed like the only way to "win" was not to cum, but now I finished it, and I really need a release. It would have been nice to let the player cum at the end and still "win." Still, great tease, I loved it.
Thank you for your comments and suggestions brickhouse! Congratulations on getting to the end, it's very difficult. This tease was designed to have a high chance of not winning (ie running out of edges the moment that you see a girl that really turns you on) as I found failing to reach the end of a tease is often just as fun as winning.

I think your idea of letting the player cum at the end is a great idea. During this week I will change the end of the tease to include an option for release. As this is my first tease i'm not sure how to modify and repost Snakes and Lingerie, but i'll find out.
Golya
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Golya »

Lamei wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:54 am
brickhouse05 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:17 am Great tease! I made it to the end, but just barely, it was very, very difficult. My only criticism was that it seemed like the only way to "win" was not to cum, but now I finished it, and I really need a release. It would have been nice to let the player cum at the end and still "win." Still, great tease, I loved it.
Thank you for your comments and suggestions brickhouse! Congratulations on getting to the end, it's very difficult. This tease was designed to have a high chance of not winning (ie running out of edges the moment that you see a girl that really turns you on) as I found failing to reach the end of a tease is often just as fun as winning.

I think your idea of letting the player cum at the end is a great idea. During this week I will change the end of the tease to include an option for release. As this is my first tease i'm not sure how to modify and repost Snakes and Lingerie, but i'll find out.
Hi,

Maybe you could force the player to ruin orgasm when he loses, so the only way to have full orgasm is to win.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Thank you Golya for trying out my tease! I actually thought about your suggestion of a ruined orgasm while writing the tease and I was undecided so I left it out. I will take the time to think it over some more and may add it to the tease. Thanks for your interest.
Lucifie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucifie »

This mechanics are done very well. I didnt made it to the end because of that big ladder that always got me down again. Will try it again later. The images are nice :love:
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Noah »

Lamei wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:56 pm Thank you Golya for trying out my tease! I actually thought about your suggestion of a ruined orgasm while writing the tease and I was undecided so I left it out. I will take the time to think it over some more and may add it to the tease. Thanks for your interest.
Having to play a game with a risk is always more exciting, so I would like that addition too :lol: I am looking forward to give it a try!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

VoIDoo wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:41 pm This mechanics are done very well. I didnt made it to the end because of that big ladder that always got me down again. Will try it again later. The images are nice :love:
Thank you VolDoo. I'm happy you like the images (there are over 200). I may make another Snakes and Ladders with a different image set as I have made the tease in a way that I can swap out girls quickly. If you have any suggestions or links to images you like I may include them into this tease or a new version. Thanks for playing.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Noah wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 9:20 pm
Lamei wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:56 pm Thank you Golya for trying out my tease! I actually thought about your suggestion of a ruined orgasm while writing the tease and I was undecided so I left it out. I will take the time to think it over some more and may add it to the tease. Thanks for your interest.
Having to play a game with a risk is always more exciting, so I would like that addition too :lol: I am looking forward to give it a try!
That is true. OK Noah, I have two members that would like ruined orgasms to be included if edges run out so I will change the tease to punish players for failing to reach the end and reward players for winning. It will take a little time, hopefully I can rewrite the tease over the next week or two. Thanks for playing!
Teaser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): none at the moment.

Post by Teaser »

Great work. I too would like to see that winning results in orgasm, or a chance of orgasm. Losing should not give the player an orgasm, maybe not even a ruined one (maybe an option at the start). I think in a tease and denial setting, orgasms should only be for winners.
Kristycookie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kristycookie »

I kind of like the rules the way they are now...

I think there are situations where both rule sets would be fun.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Teaser wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:05 am Great work. I too would like to see that winning results in orgasm, or a chance of orgasm. Losing should not give the player an orgasm, maybe not even a ruined one (maybe an option at the start). I think in a tease and denial setting, orgasms should only be for winners.
Thanks for your feedback! I have started rewriting the tease to include two different modes, CLASSIC and RUINED. The player will be given a choice at the start of the tease.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Kristycookie wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:24 am I kind of like the rules the way they are now...

I think there are situations where both rule sets would be fun.
Im happy you liked the tease. I will include a CLASSIC mode for players that prefere the original rules. Thanks for playing and don't forget to log on so the 'fast stroke penalty' function is working (tease remembers who made you cum previously and forces player to stroke faster if they meet that girl again).
Hawkward
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): My wife!

Post by Hawkward »

So I just finished this tease for the first time

Good tease overall, I love that there are almost no pauses throughout.

I didn't finish though, but here are the stats.....

- I got to square 100
- 4 edges remaining
- Ended on girl 111

The reason for this girl is largely because I just needed to edge at the time to get more enjoyment throughout the rest of the tease, so by the time I reached the final round, I was already pretty over the image, hahaha.

Not really sure what suggestions to add? I guess I'm just more particular to tastes, mine include mostly tights/pantyhose, that's just my thing, so there were some clear images here that catered to that a little, but at the end... I just didn't feel like cumming?

Also I could have misread the rules, but I didn't feel a clear communications telling me "to cum", at the end I believe it just said I escaped? So was the goal to not cum at the end? If that was the idea then I'm all on board with it, as I love orgasm denial with my wife.

In any case, I really did enjoy the tease, the auto-driven aspect is definitely the strongest point (plus snakes an ladders is a concept that has replay value). My last little small complaint is the that metronome doesn't appear to be a clean loop? There's a pause of about a millisecond or two after every few bars as if the audio source you're using is only so long, that it doesn't last the full 30 seconds, though this is a very minor detail, I just happen to notice it.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

Hawkward wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:14 pm So I just finished this tease for the first time

Good tease overall, I love that there are almost no pauses throughout.

I didn't finish though, but here are the stats.....

- I got to square 100
- 4 edges remaining
- Ended on girl 111

The reason for this girl is largely because I just needed to edge at the time to get more enjoyment throughout the rest of the tease, so by the time I reached the final round, I was already pretty over the image, hahaha.

Not really sure what suggestions to add? I guess I'm just more particular to tastes, mine include mostly tights/pantyhose, that's just my thing, so there were some clear images here that catered to that a little, but at the end... I just didn't feel like cumming?

Also I could have misread the rules, but I didn't feel a clear communications telling me "to cum", at the end I believe it just said I escaped? So was the goal to not cum at the end? If that was the idea then I'm all on board with it, as I love orgasm denial with my wife.

In any case, I really did enjoy the tease, the auto-driven aspect is definitely the strongest point (plus snakes an ladders is a concept that has replay value). My last little small complaint is the that metronome doesn't appear to be a clean loop? There's a pause of about a millisecond or two after every few bars as if the audio source you're using is only so long, that it doesn't last the full 30 seconds, though this is a very minor detail, I just happen to notice it.
Hi Hawkward, thank you very much letting us know your end result and for taking the time to provide feeback! I understand your feedback about personal tastes as I have the same problem finding teases that intetest me (I'm personally interested in solo or soft images, not the harder stuff) so I think the best thing to do when making a tease is to pick an interest (ie lingerie babes) and be consistent.

At the moment I am rewriting parts of the tease and will try to make the end goal more clear as you have said. The metronome sound stutter comes from the 20 second MP3 loops replaying themselves. I will load longer sound loops with the next update so it dosen't happen as often.

Thanks again for your interest and for playing Snakes and Lingerie!