[Game] Basic framework for any Cock Hero game

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

tmp_pmt
Explorer
Explorer

[Game] Basic framework for any Cock Hero game

Post by tmp_pmt »

Some time ago I created Javascript framework for Cock Hero (CH) games. In short, here is how it works...

Imagine game with lot of CH rounds, easily configurable to add new rounds, so game can have tens or even hundreds of them. It streams clips from public sites like xHamster, that allow to embed video and start it from specific time. As videos are not included in build, game size remains small. Framework maintains database of clips in configuration file as well as database of music clips along with beatmeter data (from Beatmeter Generator by kerkersklave). In short, it adds visual beatmeter to any video.
Video and music clips in database have tags (defined by game creator) and can be queried like: "get clip with blonde in forrest"
Beside this, there is more features like alternate beatmeter data for the same song (difficulty levels), support for speech synthesis, text output, cutting part of music (and optionally repeating it), etc.

Below is link to demo. It is not full game, it simply lets you to play with small database of clips it has. Package also contains detailed manual with two parts: User experience (how to use demo) and Technical details with description on all features and how it works.

https://mega.nz/#!Ig8XVCTA!E2lwJ2VrO9FI ... 3n-Lut78nU

It is HTML/Web app so you need server. Either put it on server or run it from local server (I think Firefox can directly run index.html). This is another advantage. Games made with it can be put on web or played locally (from local server).
It is basic framework for rendering beatmeter, maintaining databases of clips, etc. It is not any game editor. I believe, that other game engines/frameworks can be easily connected to it to use it - I see it suitable for games like the ones made by mortimer - it would shrink download size to minimum and allow to use many clips to prevent repeating.
It also opens opportunities for collaboration. Some people can build game, while other can prepare music and beatmeters in Beatmeter Generator independently.
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Game] Basic framework for any Cock Hero game

Post by doremi »

A little complex but interesting! I'm always surprised with how much can be done with JavaScript. I'll check it out later.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
hj9k1
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by hj9k1 »

Interesting parallel to sites like https://fapinstructor.com/ (which is conceptually similar, just not CH per se; maybe there is inspiration to be had?), will have to check it out!
pl3b
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pl3b »

Interesting approach, never thought of doing that through a browser. Curious to see how it works.
tmp_pmt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tmp_pmt »

44some wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:44 pm How about making it so it can pull video clips right off your own PC? I bet many of us have a considerable collection. It would be especially helpful if it can play a clip at a certain time point...play from 18:00 to 18:30, since many vids have 15 minutes of filler before any action. Local clips will be faster, and likely better resolution.
First, it is not final game, just demo. Instead of game, there is only screen with database selections. But, what you want is possible (as it is web app, it has to run from server - either standard or local on your PC.):

1. find file assets/video/defs/SiteDefs.json and add this new object:

Code: Select all

"local": {
        "displayName": "Local",
        "url": "assets/videoclips",
        "allowsHD": true,
        "timeSeekUrlAppend": "#t=",
        "timeFormat": "integer"
    },
It defines new site for clips named "Local" and its path is just relative to index.html

2. create folder "videoclips" in folder assets
3. put some video clip inside. In my test I put there "Melisa_Mendini.mp4"
4. go to assets/video/defs/VideoClipDefs.json and add clip definition:

Code: Select all

{
            "clipId": "Mellisa Mendini",
            "siteId": "local",
            "url": "assets/videoclips/Melisa_Mendini.mp4",
            "description": "",
            "startTime": 155,
            "endTime": 215,
            "starName": "Melisa Mendini",
            "category1": "Room",
            "category2": "Brunette",
            "category3": "Solo",
            "category4": null,
            "requestedMusicLength": ["full"],
            "timesPlayed": 0
        }
(for testing, you can delete all other previous clips, so you will have only one clip in database). Important is to enter correct "url", "startTime" and "endTime" (both in seconds). Categories are categories that specific game (in our case only demo) defined and understand.
5. run index.html and play clip ... it works!

If you are not experienced in code editing, be careful to not screw commas, parentheses, etc. I also recommend to read documentation in original package for details on features.

From above, you can see, that if someone makes game with the framework, it is then easy to add new clips or even completely change clips database! You will have the same game, but with different clips. In the same way you can change music. Music + beatmeter can be created (in Beatmeter Generator) by people who do not know how to code and uploaded somewhere like: "hey I made beats for music X, get .mp3 + .json here and use it for your game."
fragrantEmulsion
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by fragrantEmulsion »

This is really intriguing and I will probably play with it sometime.