chastity health issues

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
MilanWindictive
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

chastity health issues

Post by MilanWindictive »

Hellu everyone,

I keep searching and keep finding forums and experiences of other users that chastity DOES cause health problem. many claims that using chastity cage for longer periods - 1-xx days may cause permanent damage.
many doctors say it is ok, but on the other hand i also read many forums where people claims their penis shrinks, some say they cant get a full errection anymore...

i use chastity occasionaly for no longer than 1hour (teased to be aroused while wearing).
i am about to buy a smaller chastity that might restrict any errection at all.

my questions are:

- what device do you have/use?
- do you experience any health issues using a chastity device?
- if so, how often do you wear it?
- and what issues do you have to warn others to avoid?

health is only one. We should care about it and care for it the most.
DenialWorker
Explorer
Explorer

Re: chastity health issues

Post by DenialWorker »

Hi,

- I used a little bit of everything, but came back to the resin, Holy Trainer type.
- No shrink or other, or maximum 1cm and it becomes normal after a week max.
The only real problem I have is that my skin (not the glans) is pretty dry in erection because it's no longer used to stretch, and that suddenly it can hardly hurt. It must be rehydrated with some cream.
- I wear it h24 7/7 for 5 months now
- If you want to have an extended time of cage, and you don't want to have any problem of shrink or dewatering, remove the cage 2-3 times a week (10-15 minutes are enough) and have an erection, top keep it used to. (Which I do not do at all by pure laziness)

Personally, that's how I live it and I don't have any problem other than dehydration ;)
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

I use a knockoff resin/plastic Holy Trainer. I often stay locked in it 24/7 (removing it for an hour or so in between for teasing then locking back up) for up to a week at a time. I haven't had any issues so far, except my Holy Trainer is cheap so after a while it starts cutting into my skin because of all the erections, and the same dryness that DenialWorker was talking about. I don't think it reduces erection size.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

DenialWorker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DenialWorker »

I am reassured about dryness, I didn't see a lot of topic on it.

Do you have something to rehydrate effectively ? :-)
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

No, but because I don't go more than a week in chastity at a time, I usually apply moisturiser or lotion for a couple days at night and that solves the problem
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

I'm using a Mystim cage, I don't wear it on many day because I still don't manage to sleep with it. But the good thing is the handcuff like scrotum ring and the spacers, if I feel a bit too compressed I change the ring diameter or add a spacer. I have a light varicocele and never felt any pain with this cage
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

MilanWindictive wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:20 am Hellu everyone,

I keep searching and keep finding forums and experiences of other users that chastity DOES cause health problem.
First of all, never seek information with the predefined purpose of confirming a notion. Seek information with an open mind, not to confirm presumptions.

Secondly, be VERY skeptical to any and all information you find in this topic. Almost all of it boils down to very limited, very personal, and very subjective experiences from people that are very, very far from having any objective competence on the matter.

Whether or not prolonged chastity can have any adverse health effects, and whether or not those could be permanent, I have no idea. And frankly, nor does 99% of those that claim they do.

Probably not the most helpful answer ever, but can hopefully serve as a useful bit of mental coaching.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by AlltrueSC »

I have actually talked to a doctor about Chasity. I have done up to three months caged, no release as my longest time, with several weeks more typical.
The doctor said and I quote, "If you like it, do it." I asked about complication. None known.
There is a risk, but there are risks to everything.
1. Make sure you have a cage that you can wear long term. I do a 'test' if I can wear a cage 48 hours with mild pain then it passes.
1a. Mild pain? Typically the morning erection can cause a bit of discomfort when wearing a cage.. however "good' cages should only be uncomfortable then.. Unless you enjoy pain..some people actually add spikes! either way you should be able to walk, do light jogging, sit, bend and stretch without discomfort. You CAN wear a chastity belt at work, I have done it. But there are some jobs it simply is not a good idea. You will have to talk with your keyholder/ dom/ domme/ top.. everything is indivdual

2. Cleanliness is critical!!! showers and tub baths are a must, you will probably need a small child size toothbrush, or baby bottle washer to clean when you take a daily bath

3. "I don't want to buy a belt/cage or I don't have the money." It IS possible but MUCH harder to do chastity without a cage. You determine your underwear is your belt and you do not touch "there" unless going to bathroom.. with some practice it is possible to sit on toilet and never touch at all!! I have done this method successfully for several male subbies.

4. Risks you should be aware of and look out for: Some of the plastic cage holes can cause blisters as you swell out for long periods. Investigate reviews if you are looking at a plastic cage. If you do get blisters in the test period, you have a failed cage, don't use it. (I have had 3 or 4 failed cages) blisters should be rare. tell top/keyholder/dom/domme and unlock until healed.
Metal cages are the ones I prefer but they DO set off metal detectors (as I found out entering a court room) - you can say, "I have a medical device, and they will "wand" you but boy is it embarrassing! they will laugh and let you go through though, they are looking for guns/knives.
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

AlltrueSC wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:39 pm I have actually talked to a doctor about Chasity. I have done up to three months caged, no release as my longest time, with several weeks more typical.
The doctor said and I quote, "If you like it, do it." I asked about complication. None known.
There is a risk, but there are risks to everything.
1. Make sure you have a cage that you can wear long term. I do a 'test' if I can wear a cage 48 hours with mild pain then it passes.
1a. Mild pain? Typically the morning erection can cause a bit of discomfort when wearing a cage.. however "good' cages should only be uncomfortable then.. Unless you enjoy pain..some people actually add spikes! either way you should be able to walk, do light jogging, sit, bend and stretch without discomfort. You CAN wear a chastity belt at work, I have done it. But there are some jobs it simply is not a good idea. You will have to talk with your keyholder/ dom/ domme/ top.. everything is indivdual

2. Cleanliness is critical!!! showers and tub baths are a must, you will probably need a small child size toothbrush, or baby bottle washer to clean when you take a daily bath

3. "I don't want to buy a belt/cage or I don't have the money." It IS possible but MUCH harder to do chastity without a cage. You determine your underwear is your belt and you do not touch "there" unless going to bathroom.. with some practice it is possible to sit on toilet and never touch at all!! I have done this method successfully for several male subbies.

4. Risks you should be aware of and look out for: Some of the plastic cage holes can cause blisters as you swell out for long periods. Investigate reviews if you are looking at a plastic cage. If you do get blisters in the test period, you have a failed cage, don't use it. (I have had 3 or 4 failed cages) blisters should be rare. tell top/keyholder/dom/domme and unlock until healed.
Metal cages are the ones I prefer but they DO set off metal detectors (as I found out entering a court room) - you can say, "I have a medical device, and they will "wand" you but boy is it embarrassing! they will laugh and let you go through though, they are looking for guns/knives.
This. Nothing to add imo. Good answers
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

Hi,

I wear a Rigid Chastity number 5 device that is designed to be used with a PA piercing - mine is 8mm. I have gone through so many different designs, buy have landed with this one as it is the most comfortable device I have ever worn.

The longest I have gone is 6 months in it, but cleaned on a weekly basis and also daily in the shower. To help make things more comfortable I usually squirt a little silicone lube down the tube or massage it around the ball ring. The silicone lube lasts quite a few days if you keep topping it up.

It terms of health issues, I've had none. My partner and I try and massage my prostate if I am going to be locked up for more than a week, and I have to admit its now a very pleasurable thing for her to do.

I hope this helps.