The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV - The War Begins

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Post Reply
User avatar
r0nin47
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:36 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV - The War Begins

Post by r0nin47 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:37 am

Part IV has been released here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=40118


Please be aware that if you chose to kill Velorna in Part III, the rest of this series will have certain content that is unavailable to you and your path forward will be drastically different than it would have been if you had spared her.

Unfortunately due to the sheer amount of content I would have to add in order to include both Castles in this tease, I've decided to release three standalone teases before Part V comes out. Those will be called The Dungeons of Mryrewood Isle, Zora's Castle, and Alexandra's Castle and only be playable for those who have made the corresponding choices, which lead them there.

Please be sure to let me know if you find any bugs/broken links as you go through the tease and I'll do my best to fix them right away.

Questions for everyone who has played this series

1. Who is your favorite character so far?
2. Who would you like to see more of/have a longer encounter with?
3. Which characters would you like to see featured in their own tease?
4. What don't you like about the series, particularly this last installment?

FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:41 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Location: Slovakia

Re: The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV - The War Begins

Post by FATALES » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:03 am

After killing Velorna , then there are options to choose from :
Beg me
try battle ?
charm

Beg me button not working.


Amber Deen Vikings XXX Cosplay
https://xxxdessert.com/metart/ruzanna-b ... head-teen/
https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/61602 ... e=0&view=0
https://www.sensualgirls.org/galleries/ezca-armed/

User avatar
r0nin47
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:36 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV - The War Begins

Post by r0nin47 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:14 am

FATALES wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:03 am
After killing Velorna , then there are options to choose from :
Beg me
try battle ?
charm

Beg me button not working.


Amber Deen Vikings XXX Cosplay
https://xxxdessert.com/metart/ruzanna-b ... head-teen/
https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/61602 ... e=0&view=0
https://www.sensualgirls.org/galleries/ezca-armed/
Fixed. Somehow I had a $ at the end of the page name instead of a # ...

FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:41 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Location: Slovakia

Re: The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV - The War Begins

Post by FATALES » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:04 am

r0nin47 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:14 am
FATALES wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:03 am
After killing Velorna , then there are options to choose from :
Beg me
try battle ?
charm

Beg me button not working.


Amber Deen Vikings XXX Cosplay
https://xxxdessert.com/metart/ruzanna-b ... head-teen/
https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/61602 ... e=0&view=0
https://www.sensualgirls.org/galleries/ezca-armed/
Fixed. Somehow I had a $ at the end of the page name instead of a # ...
It happens. My teases they were always full of bugs.

User avatar
paswis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:12 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Location: Krakosia
Contact:

Re: The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV - The War Begins

Post by paswis » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:05 pm

I kinda wanna get into this series but I'm more a fan of humiliation, tasks, pain than jerking and edging. Is it still worth my while? It's probably really, really good, but I get bored from just stroking and it kinda looked like that when I took a quick look? :unsure:

User avatar
onlytropics
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:10 pm
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Location: Austria

Re: The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV - The War Begins

Post by onlytropics » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:23 am

paswis wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:05 pm
I kinda wanna get into this series but I'm more a fan of humiliation, tasks, pain than jerking and edging. Is it still worth my while? It's probably really, really good, but I get bored from just stroking and it kinda looked like that when I took a quick look? :unsure:
There is at least absolutely no pain in I and II. So probably not for you.
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests