The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV - The War Begins

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV - The War Begins

Post by r0nin47 »

Part IV has been released here: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=40118

Please be aware that if you chose to kill Velorna in Part III, the rest of this series will have certain content that is unavailable to you and your path forward will be drastically different than it would have been if you had spared her.

Unfortunately due to the sheer amount of content I would have to add in order to include both Castles in this tease, I've decided to release three standalone teases before Part V comes out. Those will be called The Dungeons of Mryrewood Isle, Zora's Castle, and Alexandra's Castle and only be playable for those who have made the corresponding choices, which lead them there.

Please be sure to let me know if you find any bugs/broken links as you go through the tease and I'll do my best to fix them right away.

Questions for everyone who has played this series

1. Who is your favorite character so far?
2. Who would you like to see more of/have a longer encounter with?
3. Which characters would you like to see featured in their own tease?
4. What don't you like about the series, particularly this last installment?
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The Mystical Realm of Myrewood Isle Part IV - The War Begins

Post by FATALES »

After killing Velorna , then there are options to choose from :
Beg me
try battle ?
charm

Beg me button not working.

Amber Deen Vikings XXX Cosplay
https://xxxdessert.com/metart/ruzanna-b ... head-teen/
https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/61602 ... e=0&view=0
https://www.sensualgirls.org/galleries/ezca-armed/
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

FATALES wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:03 am After killing Velorna , then there are options to choose from :
Beg me
try battle ?
charm

Fixed. Somehow I had a $ at the end of the page name instead of a # ...
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FATALES »

r0nin47 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:14 am
FATALES wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:03 am After killing Velorna , then there are options to choose from :
Beg me
try battle ?
charm

Fixed. Somehow I had a $ at the end of the page name instead of a # ...
It happens. My teases they were always full of bugs.
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

I kinda wanna get into this series but I'm more a fan of humiliation, tasks, pain than jerking and edging. Is it still worth my while? It's probably really, really good, but I get bored from just stroking and it kinda looked like that when I took a quick look? :unsure:
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

paswis wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:05 pm I kinda wanna get into this series but I'm more a fan of humiliation, tasks, pain than jerking and edging. Is it still worth my while? It's probably really, really good, but I get bored from just stroking and it kinda looked like that when I took a quick look? :unsure:
There is at least absolutely no pain in I and II. So probably not for you.
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

I played part IV a couple of days ago and I love the direction this series is taking! Having decisions to make that affect who you are aligned with and how the story will unfold is very exciting! I feel like this will add a lot of replay-ability as the series continues.

I will do my best to answer your questions, but it is difficult because I love so many of the characters in this tease!
1) My favorite character so far probably Velorna.
Spoiler: show
I love how her outlook towards you changes whenever you choose to spare her life. I am very interested to see where this enemy turned ally plot line could lead.
Another favorite of mine is Delara.
I do not recall seeing any of her last tease. I am curious to find out what her true motives are and if she is really just using you.
2) I would be excited to see returning encounters for characters who recommend you visit them again! I love the idea of optional encounters within these teases. It would be great if choosing to spend more time with specific characters unlocked optional encounters with them later in the tease.
The characters that come to mind are Serawyn, Fiorna, and Nefaria. I would love to have Serawyn's backstory about why she was banished by Istaria fleshed out a little more.
I would also love to see some of the more minor characters make a return such as Faeryl and Sura!

3) I like the diversity of different characters within each tease, so I would prefer not to limit it to one character. I think having a tease with an emphasis on one character could be great though! I think Lady Chandra would be a great fit for this! I found her dialogue very interesting and am unsure if she is an ally or foe at this point. I think there is potential for a tease where you attempt to prove loyalty to her or gain her trust in some way.

4) Personally I would like more opportunities to cum within the tease. Not that I ever cum multiple times within a playthrough, but I love to replay each tease and cum for different characters. I only noticed 2 cum opportunities this time around (one of which seemed like a "fail" scenario). Also, there seemed to be only 1 choice at the end of the tease that led to cumming. I think it would be great if these teases had different characters to cum for based on decisions you make within each playthrough. I also think some of the timers are a little too long. By this I do not mean that the long timers make the tease too difficult, but rather that the long timers can be uninteresting. What keeps the tease engaging is the progression of dialogue and plot. I feel less engaged if i'm looking at the same screen for multiple minutes with nothing new to read. The length is fine for the most part though! There are just the occasional long ones that make me question if the next page is ever going to load! :lol:

One thing I loved in this tease is the introduction of more sex scenes! I really enjoyed the encounters with Mia and Alexandra.

I found a couple bugs that I'll report here in case they haven't been fixed yet! It's been a couple days so this is from memory. Sorry for any inaccuracies!
There is a broken "Continue" button link if you refuse to cum for Alexandra. If you escape the castle and travel towards Lexia, the link to confirm confronting her is broken.
This is definitely my favorite series of teases I have ever played! Keep up the great work! Let me know if you need anymore feedback. Excited for the next installment in the series!
hornbound
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hornbound »

I haven't checked out Milovana in ages, I'm really stoked to just see this series exists.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

I fixed the bug with Lexia. Now you're able to face her and have a very revealing conversation with her as intended. I can't believe it took me this long to realize people were missing out on that entire scene...
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

r0nin47 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:54 pm I fixed the bug with Lexia. Now you're able to face her and have a very revealing conversation with her as intended. I can't believe it took me this long to realize people were missing out on that entire scene...
No worries! It's not like you have dedicated QA to find these bugs so it's bound to happen :lol:. Excited to play through again and see this scene now! I'll let you know if I come across any more bugs.
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

r0nin47 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:54 pm I fixed the bug with Lexia. Now you're able to face her and have a very revealing conversation with her as intended. I can't believe it took me this long to realize people were missing out on that entire scene...
I was expecting there to just be a "To be continued..." page when I first reported the bug, but wow! That scene with Lexia was amazing! I thoroughly enjoy the storytelling in this tease, and am excited to see how these events unfold in the future.

Also I have one more bug to report:
If you choose to "Keep Stroking" for Fiorna rather than "Worship Her", you eventually hear footsteps down the hall and Fiorna gets dressed and tells you to leave to go see Lady Wrath. The "Go" button on that page takes you to somewhere in the middle of the encounter with Lady Tanya rather than the beginning of that encounter.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

I'm currently working on the continuation of Part IV, which was originally supposed to be just the dungeon, but I've decided to include something for everyone based on where they left off in Part IV. If you did the Lexia encounter at the end, you get to see some content no one else sees.
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

r0nin47 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:50 am I'm currently working on the continuation of Part IV, which was originally supposed to be just the dungeon, but I've decided to include something for everyone based on where they left off in Part IV. If you did the Lexia encounter at the end, you get to see some content no one else sees.
Sounds awesome! Can't wait!
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

Apologies for the delay in publishing the next installment. I ended up getting quite a few more photo sets and haven't had the time to properly edit them until tonight, so it'll be a few more days before the next part of the tease is published.

I wanted to thank everyone who offered feedback and I've definitely taken it into account while working on this next part. There will be more optional encounters/longer encounters in part V, as well as opportunities to cum for certain characters you have these encounters with. A certain cruel woman will be making a return in part V for those who enjoy a little pain, frustration, and humiliation, but those who don't enjoy such things will have the opportunity to skip that stuff by choosing another option.
bobdaman3339
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bobdaman3339 »

No worries! Take as long as you need! Appreciate the update! Sounds like the next installment is going to be great. Excited to play it in the near future! :-D