i would like to have a mistress

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Alpino Pinoal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Mistress SweetJessy

i would like to have a mistress

Post by Alpino Pinoal »

I would like to have a mistress who tease me and i Will do whatever she wants, ruin, cum, jerk, anal, denial, Edge or whatever she wants… i want to follow (everytime) what she says. Thanks. :-)
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: i would like to have a mistress

Post by GodDragon »

Alpino Pinoal wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:53 pm I would like to have a mistress who tease me and i Will do whatever she wants, ruin, cum, jerk, anal, denial, Edge or whatever she wants… i want to follow (everytime) what she says. Thanks. :-)
This the wrong section for this kinda post. There is a dedicated thread for that matter and as I can see you already posted in there. Finding a Mistress that focuses mainly on you online is pretty hard. You can get your chances up by adding more about you to your post to make it more interesting. However don't get your hopes high because the Mistresses that do online sessions don't have time because everybody is looking for one. They have the opportunity to pick out any slave they prefer which means you need to provide reasons why to choose especially you.