First time anal plug

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

First time anal plug

Post by timoth31 »

SO today I tried anal plug for the first time, the one I used was quite small 10*2cm. I was always thinking that because I'm not into men I won't enjoy anal play, well I never was so wrong this is just an amazing feeling :o
Only problem I've got a little feeling of bloating few minutes after removing the plug. Is that normal?
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: First time anal plug

Post by Bandit224 »

Mostly, yes. Butt plugs stop gases from leaving your body. This can cause bloating. To prevent bloating, you need to clean down there (enema, or other approaches), or use a plug that has a hole in it. Enemas will reduce the amount of gas inside the body, allowing you to wear a closed plug for longer. A hole always allows gases to leave, but holed plugs are usually only designed for training and extended use.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Bandit224 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:23 pm Mostly, yes. Butt plugs stop gases from leaving your body. This can cause bloating. To prevent bloating, you need to clean down there (enema, or other approaches), or use a plug that has a hole in it. Enemas will reduce the amount of gas inside the body, allowing you to wear a closed plug for longer. A hole always allows gases to leave, but holed plugs are usually only designed for training and extended use.
Thanks for the advice, I was a bit scared that I managed to damage something with a smal plug ^^
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

For as long as you only use store-bought devices that are designed for anal, you have no risk from anal play. You can do-it-yourself, but make sure you know what you are doing.
If you use an anal toy that is too large, it will cause bleeding. Not a big deal, you just have to wait a few days and use a smaller toy.

One very important tip: Make sure to only use toys that have a flared base or retrieval string attached to them (flared base is much better). If a toy gets completely inserted (including the base), it will get stuck, which will require a hospital visit to remove. Ice cubes are the only exception.
timoth31
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by timoth31 »

Bandit224 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:05 am For as long as you only use store-bought devices that are designed for anal, you have no risk from anal play. You can do-it-yourself, but make sure you know what you are doing.
If you use an anal toy that is too large, it will cause bleeding. Not a big deal, you just have to wait a few days and use a smaller toy.

One very important tip: Make sure to only use toys that have a flared base or retrieval string attached to them (flared base is much better). If a toy gets completely inserted (including the base), it will get stuck, which will require a hospital visit to remove. Ice cubes are the only exception.
thanks for the advice, I bought those https://www.amazon.de/Utimi-Silikon-Ana ... s=buttplug and i'm actually using the smaller one. The base is 4cm large is it enough?
Sorry if my questions can seem a bit stupid, I'm new into this and don't want to make a hospital ending mistake.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

It has a flared base, so it is good. If you look at the base, it is approximately twice as wide as the very narrow section that is directly above it. The size doesn't matter for as long as it is large compared to that skinny part. Even if a toy isn't designed well and the toy starts to go inside, the flare will stick out for a while, allowing you to grab it and retrieve it. This problem only happens for toys with a very thin base (much thinner than that toy).