A new teasing game?

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Lucifie
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

A new teasing game?

Post by Lucifie »

Ok, this will be my first real post here. Thanks for letting me in :)

Some weeks ago I found some cock hero movies and were fascinated since then :innocent:
The JOI element with beats and visual elements got me interested to start a little software. I still dont know where it will end and in which direction it will go. There are more ideas than I have time :blush:

At the moment I am just playing around with some elements and try to get them combined. I am not the code guy but writing and exploring new things is fun even if it takes a while.

The project is sort of a plug in for my custom database application. The plug in might be even usable as a stand alone application by this community depending on the feedback I get.

Whats already working (sort off):
-Creating sequence patterns down to every single beat (Speed, Subloops, Audio file selection) (basics done)
-Create sequences in the application and store it in a database (basics done)
-Playing single sequences in loops. Audio is smooth (basics done)
-Simple beatmeter shows the sequences (basics done but its a bit laggy) :huh: threading!?
-Calculating sequence parameters so it can be selected later by some logic (playtime, beats, BPS) so it can be looped, stretched, combined and altered by some logic to fit video durations and rounds.

Whats in my mind:
-Creating some round based game that can select beat sequences with raising difficulty including edging :love:
-Adding random events that alter the game at a given point (no break, faster or slower strokes, edging challenges)
-Access local media (images and video) to tease you
-Tag images and video segments or use tags already known (image sets of tease ai, my database, maybe some customizable interface for other (your) database tables... that depends on the feedback...)
-Scripting game mode (define media, sequence, task, ...)
-Using a stroke sensor to know what you are doing, how fast or slow you are stroking incl. basic edge detection. Already found an android app that can stream sensor data from mobile phones to the application. Analysing the data will be done later. This might be hard because of the different phones and users.
-Creating session statistics which can be used to train the application or just for fun if thats not working :innocent:.
-Export audio sequence to a file to use it on other applications (CH movies, Tease AI, ...)

This list could go on for ever. We will see where this project is going and what of the ideas will be included.

Thats all for today :wave:
Comments are welcome
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Re: A new teasing game?

Post by ski23 »

VoIDoo wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:32 pm Ok, this will be my first real post here. Thanks for letting me in :)

Some weeks ago I found some cock hero movies and were fascinated since then :innocent:
The JOI element with beats and visual elements got me interested to start a little software. I still dont know where it will end and in which direction it will go. There are more ideas than I have time :blush:

At the moment I am just playing around with some elements and try to get them combined. I am not the code guy but writing and exploring new things is fun even if it takes a while.

The project is sort of a plug in for my custom database application. The plug in might be even usable as a stand alone application by this community depending on the feedback I get.

Whats already working (sort off):
-Creating sequence patterns down to every single beat (Speed, Subloops, Audio file selection) (basics done)
-Create sequences in the application and store it in a database (basics done)
-Playing single sequences in loops. Audio is smooth (basics done)
-Simple beatmeter shows the sequences (basics done but its a bit laggy) :huh: threading!?
-Calculating sequence parameters so it can be selected later by some logic (playtime, beats, BPS) so it can be looped, stretched, combined and altered by some logic to fit video durations and rounds.

Whats in my mind:
-Creating some round based game that can select beat sequences with raising difficulty including edging :love:
-Adding random events that alter the game at a given point (no break, faster or slower strokes, edging challenges)
-Access local media (images and video) to tease you
-Tag images and video segments or use tags already known (image sets of tease ai, my database, maybe some customizable interface for other (your) database tables... that depends on the feedback...)
-Scripting game mode (define media, sequence, task, ...)
-Using a stroke sensor to know what you are doing, how fast or slow you are stroking incl. basic edge detection. Already found an android app that can stream sensor data from mobile phones to the application. Analysing the data will be done later. This might be hard because of the different phones and users.
-Creating session statistics which can be used to train the application or just for fun if thats not working :innocent:.
-Export audio sequence to a file to use it on other applications (CH movies, Tease AI, ...)

This list could go on for ever. We will see where this project is going and what of the ideas will be included.

Thats all for today :wave:
Comments are welcome
Nearly everything on your list has been done in the app I work on with GodDragon. The few things on your list that aren’t already done are very doable and if you wanted to you could get involved with our project and code what you want without having to do from scratch what we’ve already done.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20717
Lucifie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucifie »

Thanks for the hint. I have seen this before and also downloaded it but it said my java version is too old. So I got a new version but it still dont work. So I am probably got the wrong one.

Second try
Now java is working. But your TeaseAI.jar throws an error. Have posted in viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20717&p=255878#p255878 Maybe you could have a look.
Lucifie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lucifie »

I have tested Java and decided to follow my own path. I don't want to learn another programming language :whistle:. Currently I am working on little classes to support me during development. Have written a little documentation/concept with ideas to guide me. I want to create something where users are independant of programming skills. Java/javascript isn't for everyone.

Will release something when the core elements are working.