Looking for tease that will simply keep me in denial for 2 weeks

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
tracylindsay
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Looking for tease that will simply keep me in denial for 2 weeks

Post by tracylindsay »

Hi, I am looking for tease that will simply keep me in denial for around 1-2 week/s, without any anals, hard cbt etc. just simply stroking, edging, getting desperate to cum and so on
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Looking for tease that will simply keep me in denial for 2 weeks

Post by GodDragon »

tracylindsay wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:49 pm Hi, I am looking for tease that will simply keep me in denial for around 1-2 week/s, without any anals, hard cbt etc. just simply stroking, edging, getting desperate to cum and so on
Goddess Lisas's denied prisoner = https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 831&p=56#t I think its 5 days.

There are probably some more and I will keep looking
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

Stroke Training Series by millie86
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=29130

It involves only stroking, no edging or anything else. It doesn't look like it would take 2 weeks, but you have to repeat the tease over and over hunting passwords.

Milovana also has teasing software that works well too.
Fapinstructor can keep you edging and denied for as long as you want. Just change settings to 100% denied, until you want to be released, or vary the percentages however you like.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

Bandit224 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:17 pm Stroke Training Series by millie86

It involves only stroking, no edging or anything else. It doesn't look like it would take 2 weeks, but you have to repeat the tease over and over hunting passwords.

Milovana also has teasing software that works well too.
Fapinstructor can keep you edging and denied for as long as you want. Just change settings to 100% denied, until you want to be released, or vary the percentages however you like.
Actually, there is edging in this series, but it doesn't come in until parts 2 or 3. There was supposed to be another part later on, but it never manifested :-/
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

Another option would be this audio series: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheHouseOfOpal/
Click on DAY ONE
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
tracylindsay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tracylindsay »

Thank you for the comments. I've already decided to do the stroke training. I played it once but I didn't get this code. Also I've checked this audio series(just DAY ONE, needed to know what is that) and it seems to be really nice. I gotta do this after I complete stroke training.
Wish me luck getting these codes :-)
tracylindsay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tracylindsay »

PS. Feel free to post any other denial teases like those above. I will try to complete them one by one ;-)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

onlytropics wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:15 pm Another option would be this audio series: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheHouseOfOpal/
Click on DAY ONE
Second this. Give some of your time to Ms. Opal and you won't regret it.

My teases could keep you under control for months but sound like they might have a few too many kinks for you, although Bokki Tease Club would be okay if you pick the right routes :)
tracylindsay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tracylindsay »

I've played Stroke Training 01 already 4 times; 1st I got no code, 2nd I got code(lets say it is "aaaa"), 3rd I entered "aaaa" code in Stroke Training 01 and I got another one(let's say it is "bbbb")(First I tought that it's a code for Stroke Training 02 as it is the 2nd code that I got in Stroke Training 01 but it obviously wasn't), 4th time I entered the "bbbb" code but I got no code again.
And now I wonder, am I supposed to enter this "bbbb" code in Stroke Training 01 and play until I find 3rd code or should I use "aaaa" code or should I choose that I 'don't have' any codes or something even else?

Shattered wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:17 pm
My teases could keep you under control for months but sound like they might have a few too many kinks for you, although Bokki Tease Club would be okay if you pick the right routes :)
Well it's mostly about lack of time, privacy and energy. These kinks are not problem itself, it would be just a little hard for me to complete them constantly everyday.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Well it's mostly about lack of time, privacy and energy. These kinks are not problem itself, it would be just a little hard for me to complete them constantly everyday.
Oh yeah I get that, I don't even want to stroke every day tbh. Most of my teases give you breaks between days, just the last twos plots have demanded a constant flow to make sense.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

tracylindsay wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:15 pm

I've played Stroke Training 01 already 4 times; 1st I got no code, 2nd I got code(lets say it is "aaaa"), 3rd I entered "aaaa" code in Stroke Training 01 and I got another one(let's say it is "bbbb")(First I tought that it's a code for Stroke Training 02 as it is the 2nd code that I got in Stroke Training 01 but it obviously wasn't), 4th time I entered the "bbbb" code but I got no code again.
And now I wonder, am I supposed to enter this "bbbb" code in Stroke Training 01 and play until I find 3rd code or should I use "aaaa" code or should I choose that I 'don't have' any codes or something even else?

lol, people seem to do better at Stroke Training than me. Got 1st code 1st try, and have done 8 or 9 tries and haven't gotten a second code.
Anyways, what I do know about the tease is that it will tell you when the new code is to be used for the next tease. Also, always use only the newest code; in other words, once you have "bbbb," you can get rid of "aaaa" as you will no longer use it again.

I believe the third or fourth code is the code to Stroke Training 02, so you are mostly done with the first.