[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

[RELEASE] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3

Post by gynephilos »

Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3

Released: 2018-09-25
Length: 31 min 36 s
Filesize: 985 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720 px

:love: :love: Girls and orgasms :love: :love:

I don't know if it's just me, or have the IFM girls started to look like pro models nowadays?

Thanks to your enthusiasm about the latest release, I've made yet another one. It took a lot longer to finish this than I had hoped, but now it is finished! This is a bit more closer to the style and idea of the first one. The general pacing of the beats builds a better story now. It was quite a lot of work placing the beats manually for the last song, which, I believe, will divide opinions. That pumping rhythm is definitely not a steady electronic beat.

As always, I appreciate your feedback. Even a short thank you motivates me towards next releases.

SpankBang link:
https://spankbang.com/2kwgg/video/cock+ ... sure+vol+3

Mega link (import to own account then download from there!):
https://mega.nz/#!J6wjlbBR!BBSi3KSiDX8Y ... MFyNxfAH5A

Screens:
Spoiler: show
screens.png
screens.png (393.07 KiB) Viewed 18990 times
Yours,

gynephilos
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [RELEASE] Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3

Post by Ghingis »

Wow, just wow

The only "issue", more like personal preference that I could find is, I would have loved a much more dominant beat sound.
If I have to keep checking the beats it could be a turn off for me. But luckily you kept the beats within the known pacing and fairly simple and with thoughts behind them. So after I managed to learn them, it was really great.

I love solo / lesbian cock heros..
I'm a bit tired with the concept of dudes cumming on girls faces and I should cum on that :/
(disclamer: I'm not homophobic or anything it just not a turn on for me)

So please keep on making these glorious cock heros where I can cum to / with beautiful girls.
Spoiler: show
Also, thanks for keeping Julie till the end, I picked her when I first saw her.
/spoiler]

Thank,
ghingis
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

Thanks! I look forward to try it! :-)
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Really nice :w00t: Lots of Thanks for the quality time :love:
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

@Ghingis

Thanks for your feedback! I experimented with the beat sound, and it probably had too low volume, in the end. I just didn't want that super pumping and distorting bass beat. I always try to simplify the beats during the process. Usually simple works way better.

I agree, there are not too many solo/lesbian Cock Heros. That's why I started this series. I'm with you, having the climax be a dude cumming is not just that alluring to me, although I get the point, kind of mirroring and self-insertion.

I'm not promising anything now because these are a lot of work, especially polishing. Also, sometimes the basic editing just feels like a chore, sometimes not. I have at least two boy-girl type videos in the backlog but I'm not very happy how they are turning at the moment.

@doremi Good luck!

@thatsprettyhot Thanks! Nice to hear you liked it.
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

I think the beat sound blended in with the music really nicely, instead of a really unnatural stroking sound. I think it was possible to hear it fine and it sounded good with the music. I used a high volume :lol:
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

thatsprettyhot wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:16 pm I think the beat sound blended in with the music really nicely, instead of a really unnatural stroking sound. I think it was possible to hear it fine and it sounded good with the music. I used a high volume :lol:
Depends on your sound setup, I guess. And using a high volume doesn't hurt :lol: :lol:
Eggy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Eggy »

I really liked it. I liked it better than your first two. The flow and buildup of the whole thing was nice. I'd never heard that plastic love song before I saw this. Now I can't get it out of my head, damn you! :lol:
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

Eggy wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:44 pm I really liked it. I liked it better than your first two. The flow and buildup of the whole thing was nice. I'd never heard that plastic love song before I saw this. Now I can't get it out of my head, damn you! :lol:
Thanks! Maybe I have learned a thing or two after making the previous episodes. Directing these videos is the hardest part, making that buildup and keeping tension.

:whistle: plaaastic loooove :whistle:
PlorkinDorkin
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by PlorkinDorkin »

Oh man, I am so sorry. I had no idea you had made more of these. I thought the first two were the only ones. I just played this, and it was fantastic, and I was so estranged but thrilled when I saw my name in the credits. Thank you so much. I'll have to play the other two now as well. I feel bad because I legitimately didn't know you had made any new ones. Do you intend on still making more? Because I'll certainly fully support you. Your Cock Hero games have been some of my favorites.
Bigcars
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bigcars »

Was an Estim or funscript made for this? I absolutely love this series! Please don’t stop!
PetitGreg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PetitGreg »

Bigcars wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:24 pm Was an Estim or funscript made for this? I absolutely love this series! Please don’t stop!
I've got 2 funscripts
https://mega.nz/folder/SRV3jZDZ#KWL3CIdnB5FAEUaMUQTrxA
folder "Cock Hero - Female Pleasure"
Bigcars
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bigcars »

Thank you! I never thought this series could be taken to another level… clearly I’m wrong