Another sort of update

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SethK
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Another sort of update

Post by SethK »

This is an update to the thread I created a while ago:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20133

After the custom cage (the Queen's Keep to be more specific) arrived I was relatively quickly allowed to orgasm and we stopped playing for almost the remainder of the year. In December she suggested to start playing again and this time a few things have been a little different...

First and foremost, we haven't stopped practicing T&D since, which is why I'm currently locked tight in my cage ;-)
We also don't have any plans of stopping anytime soon and I'm curious to see where this is going. Currently, I wouldn't mind this to become our (new) normal. The only thing I somehow miss is fucking her really hard, but since practicing denial my stamina isn't the best anymore. Aside from that we truly enjoy it.

As for the frequency of orgasms this year, I was thus far allowed to have eight. However, when I am allowed one orgasm she allows me to have another one the next day or in the same week. Hence, in 2018 I was allowed an orgasm roughly every two months. When I'm not allowed to orgasm, she makes sure to ruin one every two to three weeks. Unfortunately, this is still more of a spurt-ruin than dribble ruin. (The last three months, I've always tried to relax, but I still seem to have problems with properly relaxing).

I also discovered that the custom cage worked wonders and I'm finally able to wear it for extended periods of time. Right now, I'm in my second week without any problems :-) (The trick was adjusting my foreskin properly. If someone with a foreskin has any issues, I'll gladly help)

Another interesting topic was a while ago when we were talking about online-dating (a friend of ours is currently using various services) she mentioned that she is happy that she is in a relationship and doesn't have to go through the hassle of finding a partner again. I agreed ofc. She than added that a new partner would have to let her lock his penis in a cage. I considered this statement interesting, because when we talked about this a year ago she stated that even though she really enjoys T&D it wouldn't be mandatory in a new relationship. Apparently now she has changed her mind that this is a must (and not a nice to have).

Yet another thing I wanted to mention that (quite) a while ago when she was edging me and I got pretty close I told her and mentioned that I might not be able to hold back. She answered that if I accidentally spilled I would have to lick it up, which is also something quite new. To be honest, at this very moment I found the idea pretty hot, but a few weeks later when she ruined an orgasm I was glad that I didn't have to lick it up. And I was more than glad, when I didn't have to lick it up after a proper orgasm. However, this threat still holds and the next time I accidentally cum I'll have to consume it.

The final new thing I wanted to mention is that we bought a strap-on. (For me to fuck her). However, she doesn't find it very comfortable because it isn't as flexible as my penis. Even when a penis is hard, it can easily be bent towards the stomach, a strap-on however doesn't bend in any direction. Furthermore, she says that the harness doesn't feel good on her pussy when I penetrate her fully. Any ideas in that regard?

I just wanted to share those things here, let me know what you think ;-)
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Another sort of update

Post by polkadotwolf »

Cool. I enjoyed reading your update. :-)
SethK
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Another sort of update

Post by SethK »

polkadotwolf wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:58 pm Cool. I enjoyed reading your update. :-)
Thanks!

A few days ago I wasn't able to hold back and accidentally spilled. This was actually my second accident this week and while she didn't order me to lick up my cum the first time, I was ordered to do it the second time. Even though I wasn't really in the mood right after it - go figure - I immediately went ahead and licked up my cum. It wasn't really bad in any way, just a bit salty, but from a submissive standpoint it was a turn on ;-)

Another thing I forgot to mention in my earlier post was the last time she did let me have an orgasm she looked at me and told me not to get used to it :-D She also jokingly added that I won't be cumming again this year and after a short pause added that this wouldn't be too long and she'd have to think about it. (Ofc I won't be told in advance).

She also recently started to hold my cock/cage and told me to tell her whose cock this is and who decides when/how it cums.

I enjoy our sex life :lol: