Fap Queen

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Yaluar
Explorer
Explorer

Fap Queen

Post by Yaluar »

Hello all,

first of all, sorry if my post feels like spam, I hope you don't mind some self-promotion.

I created a game, called Fap Queen, which is freely downloadable from places like itch.io and gamejolt.com. It is a JOI/Cock Hero/Metronome tease, using an anime lady as the mistress. It has a few different stroking patterns, and come CBT sessions which are skippable.

Header.png
Header.png (118.64 KiB) Viewed 14744 times
Here is a short intro video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNTFe2i5xxg

The game is targeted more at the general audience instead of tease veterans like you, and doesn't contain many of the fetishes like anal play, rubber bands, toothpaste, etc, just stroking patterns and CBT (im a big fan of it, couldn't help! :D). Also it is relatively easy by milovana standards, if you endure for about 20 mins you get the best ending, but it allows some kind of cumming after 10 or so mins.

Download links:
https://yaluar.itch.io/fap-queen
https://gamejolt.com/games/Fapqueen/364227

All in all, I tried to create a game that is a compact, downloadable experience, doesn't require setup, is more targeted at people new in JOI, and uses its own art (so there can't be copyright / IP issues).

I post the game here because I'd like some feedback, opinions, and such. Due to the nature of the game, it is really hard to get comments and opinions from audiences that are not used to write about these. There are many (700+) downloads, but zero comments :D

There is a reddit thread too if you want to write there instead, but why would you :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/joi/comments/9 ... ease_game/

I don't often come to milovana forums, maybe once a day, so I won't be able to answer anyquestions quickly, but I will try to be as responsible as possible.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank to Milovana.com, the creators of TeaseAI, the creators of the Cock Hero clips, and the creators of Fap Instructor, they were an invaluable inspiration to me.
hhhobo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Fap Queen

Post by hhhobo »

I downloaded it and tried it. I found it a lot fun, but challenging and frustrating. I'm sure the last two were intentional. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy both of those aspects. I'm going to continue to play it, trying to get farther and farther each time.
Yaluar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yaluar »

Hi, thanks for trying out! You can ask for mercy any number of times basically, the mistress only gives some punishment for that (in the first few asks she even just let you rest for a bit), but doesn't stop the session, so you still have a chance. However if you ask to cum too many times, she gets angry after a while and denies you. Just make sure you ask for cumming after at least enduring for a good deal.
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

king bubbles1 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:26 pm A lot of fun. Hope to see some updates to this soon. I'd like to see more visual stimulation, like changing the models poses or throwing up a slide show (if copyright issues dont get it the way as you suggested). I also think 'challenges' to gain more points as a reward or lose points as punishment for failing it could be a lot of fun too. Thanks for sharing.
I double "king bubbles1" in adding visual stimulation. To avoid copyright issues, you can ad an option to play a video or slideshow from the local harddisk. It would be nice to see The Mistress standing beside a presentation screen.
something like this:
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

i tried the game and is fun, i would like some options to make her more mean for example, but is really cool, keep updating =)
Yaluar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yaluar »

Hey all, just letting you know that Fap Queen launched on Steam, making JOI a tiny bit more mainstream :D

If you have a Steam acc, and you want all your Steam friends know what kind of kink you have, feel free to get it, obviously it is free there too. Positive reviews would help a lot! (Though I am not sure HOW they would help, as they wouldn't result in more money or anything, but I FEEL that those would help :D )

https://store.steampowered.com/app/942140/Fap_Queen/
Kestrel~
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Kestrel~ »

The game is pretty good and i enjoyed it, i wish there were more features though. But anyway, good work on it.
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by AlltrueSC »

Loved the game
wish it had a way to keep track of number of sessions..
for length of denial..
saw you are thinking about a version two..
Hope you include that in Version 2.. or have some DLC content..
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
mowlboon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by mowlboon »

loved the program, hope for another update on this :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by AlltrueSC »

have an idea/suggestion
How about denial in terms of minutes played
so that one would need to play.. say 400 minutes
this means that if someone did two 20 minute sessions a day it would be a 10 day denial period...
Just a suggestion but a denail time would be.. intresting
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
Jackall
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jackall »

I played Fap Queen 2.
Good game, I like the art and all, there is a good variety of instructions for the amount of time it takes to complete it, even replay it a few times. I wish there was more to it, it must have took plently of time to design the game and draw all those mistresses and it kinda seems like a waste not doing more teases with them.
Like if you choose to stay with one for idk, 10 minutes (or X amount of tasks) without challenging them they could notice that and give you a 10-15 min more specific tease as an extra (where instructions would be less random).
Progression overarching sessions would add a lot to motivation to replay it. I like AllTrue's idea. Expanding on it a bit either denial or an extra tease session could also be tied to the number of times you succesfully challenged a mistress. Okay now im just daydreaming so I might as well add more, how about completing the special session with each misstress would unlock a last one.
Speaking of which, her special session could be tied to finishing 3 session in a row denied or something like that.
You get my point, great basegame, Id love to explore every part of it if there was more to explore and unlock. Practically all or 90% of the assets for this idea are already used by the game.