Help me cum please!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
edgeegooner
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I don't have a domme, but I am looking for one. I did a few cam to cam with girls who dominated me, but that was for a few hours only.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not a slave yet. I only experienced it cam to cam with girls looking for submissive males for a few hours.

Help me cum please!

Post by edgeegooner »

Hi all! :-)

I enjoy playing fap roulette, and my latest task is to cum only when I get the permission... so I need you!

I will edge to any pic of blond girls in answer to this post, I will cum to any readhead girl and I will jerk off 100 times to any other girl.

Thanks a lot for the help :love:
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Re: Help me cum please!

Post by Terminus Est »

Enjoy ! :lol:

SweetJessy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by SweetJessy »

I hope you like it. ;-)

Have fun! :lol:
edgeegooner
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I don't have a domme, but I am looking for one. I did a few cam to cam with girls who dominated me, but that was for a few hours only.
Sub/Slave(s): I am not a slave yet. I only experienced it cam to cam with girls looking for submissive males for a few hours.

Post by edgeegooner »

Thanks for the pics, tormentors. Riley Reid is one of my favourite girls, such as Natasha Belle and Mila Azul, so thank you :love:

lol SweetJessy, you made me jerk off 700 times :lol: I had to slow down at the end as I approached the edge. You really enjoy tormenting denied guys, huh?
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I'd like to have an online one (since I don't think I'm ready yet for a living-next-door one), so don't hesitate to contact me !
I have an extreme amount of respect for women, so don't apply if you want to be treated like trash, though. I can be dominating, but I'm not another Weinstein.

Post by Terminus Est »

I'm too soft, I know :-D
edgeegooner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgeegooner »

Thanks for the relief, Terminus Est :-)

This fap roulette was not too hard :lol:
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

I'm surprised someone didn't put about 10 redheads in a post!! Sorry, I'm short on redhead pics on my computer these days
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

tckt78 wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:54 pm I'm surprised someone didn't put about 10 redheads in a post!! Sorry, I'm short on redhead pics on my computer these days
You naughty you !
I like your way of thinking :lol:
edgeegooner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgeegooner »

lol 10 redheads :lol:

The result would have been juicy :-D
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

edgeegooner wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:08 am The result would have been juicy :-D
Not so much after the 8th one :lol:
edgeegooner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgeegooner »

Yeah... but still, it would have been juicier than with just one single redhead girl :-P
Have_a_studmuffin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Have_a_studmuffin »

Could we get another round but with me playing same rules except I'll ruin an orgasm for ever blue haired girl.
Terminus Est
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Terminus Est »

Sure !

thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Because it's Sunday, let's start it easy and mostly keep the clothes on :wave: So it's 700 easy strokes because of the clothes :love:

For warmup, a fast 100 at her speed like she's doing it...

-

-

- The 100 for her must be done under one minute...

-

-

-

edgeegooner
Explorer
Explorer

Post by edgeegooner »

This is a great game, huh? :lol:

Enjoy! ;-)